襄汾县人民政府任命:英文电话用语表达

来源:百度文库 编辑:九乡新闻网 时间:2024/04/29 15:30:50

英文电话用语表达

 

情况 (一) 打电话的人找的是你自己

Is Daisy there? (Daisy 在吗?)

Speaking. 我就是。

This is Daisy. 我就是 Daisy。

    

情况 (二) 打电话的人要找的人不在  

May I speak to Mr. Gates? (请问 Gates 先生在吗?)

He's not here right now. 他现在不在这里。

He's out. 他出去了。

He's at a meeting right now. 他现在正在开会。

 

情况 (三) 打电话的人要找的人不在, 问对方是否要留言

Can I talk to Mark? (我可以跟 Mark 讲话吗?)

He's out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message? 他出去吃午饭了, 你要留言吗?

He's not available right now. Can I take a message? 他不在, 我可以帮你传话吗?

  

情况 (四) 打电话的人问他要找的人何时回来

Do you know when he will be back? 你知道他什么时候会回来吗?

I'm sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。

I have no idea. 我不知道。

He should be back in 20 minutes. 他应该二十分钟内会回来。

  

情况 (五) 打电话的人问他要找的人在哪里

Do you have any idea where he is? 你知道他在哪里吗?

Sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。

He's at work right now. Do you want his phone number?

他现在在上班。你要不要他的电话号码?

  

情况 (六) 打电话的人要找的人不在, 愿意接受对方的留言

Can I leave a message? 我可以留个话?

Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 请继续。

Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can get a pen and paper. 当然, 稍等一下让我拿个纸笔。    

  

情况 (七) 接受对方留言时听不清楚, 希望对方重复

When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212?

他回来后, 能不能让他打 (206) 5551212 这个号码给我?

Can you repeat again, please? 能不能请你再重复一次?

(Say) Again, please? 再说一次好吗?

Pardon? 抱歉。(请再说一次)

Come again, please? 再说一次好吗?

I'm sorry? 抱歉。(请再说一次)

 

情况 (八) 打电话的人要找的人是别人, 请对方稍等

Is Brandon there? Brandon 在吗?

Yes, he is. One moment, please. 他在。请稍等。

Hold on, please. 请稍等。

Let me see if he's here. Hang on. O.K.? 我看看他在不在。等一下, 好吗?

  

情况 (九) 打错电话

Can I speak to Alexander Walker? 我可以和 Alexander Walker 说话吗?

Alexander Walker? I'm sorry, but there's nobody here by this name. Alexander Walker? 抱歉, 这里没这个人。

I'm sorry. I'm afraid you've got the wrong number. 抱歉, 恐怕你打错电话了。

hat number did you dial? 你打几号?

I’m sorry I have the wrong number.

抱歉我打错电话了。 (打错电话通常用:have the wrong number 表示)

Is this 02-2718-5398?

这里是02-2718-5398吗?

Sorry to have bothered you.

很抱歉打扰你了。

I’m sorry. I think I must have dialed the wrong number.

很抱歉。我想我一定是打错电话了。

Could I check the number? Is it 2211-3344

我可以核对一下电话号码吗?是不是2211-3344?

 

情况 (十) (因自己忙等原因)请别人去接电话

Paul, can you answer the phone? I'm busy. Paul, 你能不能去接电话? 我在忙。

Can you get it, Paul? My hands are tied. Paul, 你能不能去接电话? 我现在不能接。

 

情况(十一)电话打的不是时候

  1. I’m sorry to call you so late. 

  对不起这么晚打电话来。

  2. I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time. 

  抱歉这种时候找你。(含有希望没有打扰到你的意思)

  3. I hope I didn’t wake you up so early. 

  我希望这么早没有吵到你。

  4. I’m sorry to call you so early. 

  对不起这么早打电话来。

  5. I’m sorry to bother you at this hour. 

  很抱歉在这时打扰你。

 

情况(十二)对方不在

  1. It’s nothing important. 

  没什么重要事。

  2. It’s nothing urgent. Thank you ,good-bye. 

  没什么要紧事,谢谢您,再见。

  3. I’ll call her again. 

  我会再打给她。

  4. I’ll call back later. 

  我稍后会再打来。

  5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 

  请陈小姐给我回电话。

  6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 

  能不能请她尽快打电话给卡洛?

  7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 

  麻烦她在七点后打电话到卡洛家。

  8. Can I leave a message? 

  我可以留言吗?

  9. Please have her return my call.

  请她回电话给我。

  10. Could you ask him to to call me back? 

  可以请他给我回电话吗?

  11. Please tell her Carol called. 

  请告诉她卡洛找她。

  12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 

  我稍后再打电话来。谢谢你。

  13. Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 

  请他给2233-4455回电话。