莫伊卡月饼五彩缤纷:大家听力都太牛了。再试试这些来自E电影和E聊天室简洁口语:

来源:百度文库 编辑:九乡新闻网 时间:2024/05/01 12:53:10

大家听力都太牛了。再试试这些来自E电影和E聊天室简洁口语:

 大家听力都太牛了。再试试这些来自电影和国外的聊天室简洁口语,看看自己也能说得如此简洁生动?

********************************

  1.You seem subdued. Are you all right? 你好像有点没精神。有什么心事吗?

  2.No spells no. 我说不行就不行(没必要再讨论了)。

  3.Don’t bulldoze me. 别逼我。

  4.He got this zen禅 look on his face. 他摆出一副无所谓的样子。

  5.Their smiles were plastic. 他们的笑太假了。

  6.He lacks personality. 他没有个性。

  7.Roger! 收到!(OK,知道了)

  8.I couldn’t find my bearings. 我有点找不着北。

  9.I salivate over your beauty, sugar. 宝贝我对你的美色垂涎三尺

*****************************

  1.Hey, that’s mine. Fork it over! 喂,那是我的。拿过来!

  2.Don’t worry. I’m the soul of discretion. 放心吧。我嘴很严的(我不会跟别人说)。

  3.He’s a computer buff. 他是计算机牛人。

  4.He’s a scrooge. 他太抠门儿了。

  5.We’ll have to eke it out. 我们得将就着点。(我们得撑过难关)

They eke out a bare existence (ie They scarcely manage) on his low salary.

  6.I didn’t just come into town on the turnip truck. 你以为我村儿里来的?(我没那么土)

  7.He’s got a volatile temper. 他喜怒无常。He has a highly volatile personality他有着反复无常的个性

  8.Savvy? 明白吗?

  9.The heady days of my youth are gone. 我不像年轻时那么冲动了。

*************************************

  1.Fancy meeting you here! Likewise. 见到你真高兴!我也是啊。

  2.She’s got a new toy boy. 她又找了个小白脸。

  3.They grate on me most. 我最讨厌这种人。

  4.He must have gone loopy. 他脑子进水了。

It sounds a pretty loopy idea to me.那主意我觉得有点异想天开

  5.He’s trying to muscle in. 他想干涉这件事。

  6.I’ll have the world at my feet! 我要出人头地!

  7.Well, thereby hangs a tale. 这说起来可话长了(幽默)

  8.Crisis averted. 危机解除了。avert suspicion避嫌

  9.They live in each other's pocket. 他们俩如胶似膝。