黑暗之魂2 哈维尔套装:【图文并茂】The blue day book

来源:百度文库 编辑:九乡新闻网 时间:2024/04/27 14:29:33
Everybody has blue days.
每个人都有忧郁的日子。

These are miserable days when you fell lousy, grumpy, lonely, and utterly exhausted.
那些日子真是参透了,你觉得心里乱糟糟的、怨气丛生、寂寞、整个人彻底精疲力竭。

Days when you feel small and insignificant, when everything seems just out of reach.
那些日子总会让你感到自己的渺小和微不足道,每件事情似乎都够不着边。

On blue days you can become paranoid that e veryone is out to get you . (This is not always such a bad thing. )
在忧郁的日子里,你可能变成偏执狂,觉得每个人都想要吃定你。(其实情况并不是那么糟)

You feel frustrated and anxious, whichcan induce a nail-biting frenzy, that can escalate into a triple-chocolate-mud-cake-eating frenzy in a blink of an eye !
你感到灰心,焦虑,可能开始神经质地拼命咬指甲,然后不可救药地陷入一眨眼吃掉三大块巧克力蛋糕的疯狂!

。。。。。。。。。

You‘re about to burst into tears at any momentand you don‘t even konow why.
不论在什么时候,你总有种想哭得冲动,却不知道为了什么。

Ultimately, you feel like you‘re wandering through life without purpose.
最后,你觉得自己由如行尸走肉,失去生活的目标。

。。。。。。。。。。。

It doesn‘t take much to bring on a blue day.
其实一点小事就让你一天都郁闷难当。

You might just wake up not feeling or looking your best, find some new wrinkles, put on a litle weight, or get a huge pimple on your nose.
也许只是一觉醒来,没有感觉到或者看到自己最棒的一面,发现自己又多了几条皱纹,又重了几斤,或是鼻子上冒出了一个痘痘。

。。。。。。。。。。

Oh what do do , what to dooooooooo?
唉,怎么办呢,到底该怎么办呢?

Well, if you‘re like most people, you‘ll hide behind a flimsy belief that everything wilol sort itself out.
恩,可能你和大部分人一样,随便找个地方躲起来,以为事情会自行解决。

Then you‘ll spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder, waiting for everything to go wrong all over again.
结果你得花掉下半辈子的时间回头看,等着一次又一次重蹈覆辙。

All the while becoming crusty and cynical or a athetic, sniveling victim.
最后你会变成一个易怒的、愤世嫉俗的或者是一个可怜兮兮的、哭哭啼啼的受害者。

This is vrazy, because you‘re only young once and you‘re never old twice.
这的确很蠢,因为你只能年轻一次,而且绝对不可能老两次。



。。。。。。。。。

After all, the world is full of amazing discoveries, things you can‘t even imagine now.
毕竟,这个世界充满着只得去探险挖掘的事,一些完全超乎你想像的事。


。。。。。。。。。

Try seeing thngs from a different perspective.
试着从不同的角度看问题。


Maybe you‘re actually the one at fault. If that‘s the case, be big enough to say you‘re sorry(It‘s never too late to do this).
也许你本身就是问题的症结所在。如果事实如此,大大方方地去说声抱歉。(做这种事永远不嫌晚)

If someone else is doing the wrong thing, stand up tall and say, "That‘s not right and I won‘t stand for it!" It‘s okay to be forceful.
如果是别人做得不对,勇敢地站出来大声说:“那是错误的,我绝对不支持这件事!” 强硬一点没有什么不好。


。。。。。。

Be proud of who you are , but don‘t lose the ability to laugh at yourself.
为自己感到骄傲, 但是别忘了适当的自嘲。

。。。。。

Live every day as if it were your last, because one day it will be .
把 每一天过的就像是生命中的最后一天,因为它总有一天会来临。

Don‘t be afraid to bite off more than you can chew.
别害怕去尝试仿佛超过能力所及的事情。

Take big risks.
敢于冒巨大的风险。

Never hang back . Get out there and go for it.
不要畏缩不前,走出去,大胆尝试

After all, isn‘t that what life is all about?
毕竟,生命的价值不就是如此吗?