马来西亚说普通话吗:色拉英语对话文new(1-103)

来源:百度文库 编辑:九乡新闻网 时间:2024/04/28 01:23:24
  

色拉英语对话文本(1-103)

 

Lesson 1 Thanks ,please 记得说“请”

A: Help! Help! Help! help me , I need food, I need water, I need a house, a wife.救命!我要食物、水、房子和妻子!

B: You must first say “please”你要先说“请”

A: Okay, Okay, please help me ,please give me some food, please give me some water.好,好!请帮我。请给我……

A: hey, I said "please"!嘿,我说“请”啦

B: Indeed , but you didn’t say “thank you ”的确是的,但你没有说“谢谢你”

Lesson 2 Can you tell me how to get to Nanjing road?请问南京路怎么走?

Man: Pardon me ,can you tell me how to get to Nanjing road?请问,能告诉我怎样去南京路吗?

Boy: Sure, you can take bus number 21 ,or subway line 1 .当然可以,你可以坐21路公共汽车,或者1号地铁。

Man: Which one is faster?哪条线更快一些?

Boy: If I were you ,I’ll take the subway.如果我是你的话,我会坐地铁去。

Man: Thank you .谢谢你。

Girl: Excuse me , do you know where the museum is? 请问,你知道博物馆在哪儿吗?

Boy: Easy, just go north on Shanxi road, it’s about 20 minutes from here, the museum is on the left. you can’t miss it.

那还不容易。沿南京路向北走,从这儿大约走20分钟,博物馆就在左边。不会错的。

Girl: Thanks 谢谢。 Boy: You are welcome. 不客气。

Lesson 3 Is Kevin home ? 凯文在家吗?

Bird 1: I’m bored. Is there any way I can have fun? 我觉得很无聊。有什么办法找点乐吗?

Bird 2: Easy, Just watch! 容易啦。看着来!

Bird 2: Ding dong ! Is Kevin home? 叮咚!…凯文在家吗? Man:----Coming 来啦!

Bird 1: Ding dong! Is Kevin home? 叮咚!…凯文在家吗? Man:----Coming来啦!

Bird 1: Ding dong! 叮咚! Man----

Bird 1: Ding dong! Is Kevin home?…凯文在家吗?Man: No. He’s … He’s …He’s… He’s not in. 不…他…他…他不在

Bird 1&2: ha ha ha … 哈哈哈……

Bird 2: No, he’s … he’s … he’s not in. He’s not in. 不,他…他…他不在。他不在。

Boy: Is Kevin home? 凯文在家吗? Bird: He’s not in. 他不在。

Bird 1&2: ha ha ha …哈哈哈……

Lesson 4 I don’t like Peking Duck我不喜欢北京烤鸭

Boy: Hey, man, Is this your first time in Shanghai?嘿,伙计,你第一次来上海吧? Jeff:--Yeah 是的

Boy: do you like the city? 你喜欢这城市吗? Jeff: yes I do. 对,喜欢

Boy: how about Beijing? 那北京呢? Jeff: I haven’t been there yet. 还没去过那儿呢。

Boy: Have you tried Peking duck? 吃过北京烤鸭吗? Jeff: yeah, it’s great. 吃过。可美味了。

Boy: Hi, buddy, he said he likes Peking duck, How about you? 嘿,伙计,他说他喜欢北京烤鸭,你呢?

Duck: Absolutely not, I do not like Peking duck. 一点也不。我不喜欢北京烤鸭。

Lesson 5 What a fat bird 好一只胖鸟

Bird 1: Hey, how are you guys doing? 嘿,你们好!

Bird 234: Fine , how are you? 好,你呢?

Bird 2: I’m really bored.真无聊.I’m leaving.我要回家了.See you around! 待会儿见!

Bird 34: Ok, see you later! 好啊,待会儿见!Bye! 再见!

Bird 4: Sorry , I have to go now. I have a class this evening..抱歉,我现在得走了晚上我得上课.

Bird 2: See you tomorrow. 明天见!So long! 再见!

Bird 1: Take care! 保重!

Bird 2: It’s … it’s getting late.天越来越晚了.I’m afraid …I have to go now. 我恐怕...我得走了.

Bird 1: Good night! Sweet dreams! 晚安! 做个好梦!

Lesson 6 Mmmm, delicious! 嗯…., 美味啊!

Frog 1: Mmmm, delicious! There’s nothing like fresh mosquitoes! 嗯…美味啊!没有比新鲜蚊子更好吃的了!

Frog 2: Those mosquitoes really look tasty! 那些蚊子看起来很好吃.

Frog 1: They sure are! You ought to catch some yourself! 没错. 但是你得自已抓.

There’s plenty! 这儿还有很多!

Frog 2: Can you give me a hand? 你能帮助我一下吗?

Frog 1: I’d love to.我很乐意.

Kid, but I’m kind of busy right now! 小东西,可是我现在没空.

Frog 2: Can you give me a hand? 你能帮助我一下吗?

Lesson 7 I don’t like the book 我不喜欢这本书

Kevin: This one’s a red-hot best seller! 这是一本最畅销的书!

You’ve really got to check it out. 你可以去看看。

I guarantee you’ll love it . 我保证你会喜欢它的!

Jeff: What a great novel! I love it! 多棒的一本小说啊!我喜欢!

Girl: This book is too long! 这本书太长了!

Boy: What a bore! 这太叫人讨厌了!

Bob: This book is utterly tasteless. 这本书一点没有味道。

Lesson 8 He’s my favorite 我是我的最爱

Fish: Hey, this is great! Woo-hoo! 嘿,这太棒了! 喔…呜!

Jeff: Hmph. I can’t stand Elvis. 我受不了艾尔维斯.

Fish: You must be kidding! Why not?你在开玩笑! 为什么不喜欢?

Jeff: He’s too boring . 他太无聊了. He’s so dull, it makes me nod off. 他是那么的乏味,让我犯困.

Fish: Ok, so what singer do you like? 那好,你喜欢谁呢?

Jeff: The only kind of singer I like is one who wakes everybody up! 我喜欢那种能把所有人叫醒的歌手!

Lesson 9 Cheers! ... HICCUP 干杯!

Jeff: Hey , dude! 老兄! How are you doing? 过得好吗? Have a nice weekend! Cheers! 过个愉快的周末! 干杯!

Merry Christmas, buddy! 圣诞快乐, 伙计!

Frog: Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐!

Jeff: Happy birthday! 祝你生日快乐!

Bob: Happy birthday?生日快乐?

Jeff: Have a great Valentines Day! 祝你情人节玩得开心!

Happy new year! 新年快乐!

And …and …祝…. Have a nice trip ! 祝你旅途愉快!

Lesson 10 Do you speak English? 你讲英语吗?

Bird 1: Hey , are you two free on Saturday? 嗨,你们俩星期六有空吗?

Bird 2: Yeah! What do you have in mind? 是的,怎么了?

Bird 1: I’d like to take you to …我想带你们去。。。

Bird 2: …take us to dinner? ….带我们去吃晚餐?

Cool! I really enjoyed that bug pizza we had last time! 酷! 我喜欢我们上次吃的虫子披萨!

Bird 1: No, no! 不,不! I want to take you to study a foreign language! 我想带你们去学外语!

Bird 2: Study a foreign language? 学外语?

Bird 1: Sure! 对Wouldn’t it be great to speak another language? 能说外语很棒,不是吗?

It would be so useful! 外语真的很有用!

Bird 2: It would ? 是吗?

Bird 1: Yeah, just think how much fun it would be sing in another language! 当然,想想,用外语唱歌有多有趣!

Bird 2: Really? Okay! 真的吗?好吧!

Bird 3: Yeah, let’s try it! 好吧,让我们试试!

Bob: All right then, repeat after me! 好了,跟我读!

Lesson 11 You flatter me. 你在恭维我。

Flower 1: MY , don’t you look smart today! 你今天看上去真帅!

Flower 2: Really? Why thank you ! 是吗?哎呀,谢谢!

I don’t remember you telling me that before! 过去我可从没听说过!

Flower 1: Oh, I’ve always thought you were beautiful! 哦!我一直认为你很漂亮!

Flower 3: That new home of yours is really gorgeous adj.华丽的, 灿烂的! 你的新房子真是漂亮极了!

Flower 2: Really? Oh, you flatter me! 是吗?你在恭维我!You are such a sweet-talker! 你的嘴真甜!

Flower 3: Congratulations on your new home! 恭喜你有了个新家!

Flower 2: Why, thank you very much! 哎呀,非常感谢!

Lesson 12 What do you do ? 你是干什么工作的?

Kevin: Today let’s talk about jobs! 今天让我们来谈谈自已的工作!

Excuse me , can you tell me what you do ? 请问您的工作是什么?

Fish: Me? I’m a cab driver. 你问我吗? 啊! 我是个出租司机.

This is a really tiring job, you know. 你知道这是个很累人的工作.

Kevin: Pardon me, could you tell me what you do for a living? 对不起,请问你是什么工作?

Boy: Sure, I’m a salesman. 啊! 我是一名推销员.

Say, if you need anything, just give me …… a call. 如果你想买什么的话, 别忘了给我打电话

Bob: Fresh milk! Fresh milk! 新鲜牛奶! 新鲜牛奶!

Kevin: Sorry to disturb you, what , may I ask , is your job? 打搅您了,请问您是什么工作?

Bob: Who, me ? I’m just a shop assistant. 我吗? 我是个商店售货员.

Hello! Would you like some fresh, sweet milk? 您需要新鲜、香甜的牛奶吗?

Kevin: Excuse me, sir, could you please tell us ,what is your profession? 耽误您一分钟,请问您的工作是什么?

Surgeon: Why, I’m a surgeon. 我的职业是外科医生.

Kevin: And me? I’m a reporter, bringing you this story. 啊! 我的职业是记者,正在现场报道.

How about you? 那么您的职业是什么呢?

Lesson 13 Bottoms up! 干杯!

Bob: I’ve got some great news! 我要告诉你一个好消息。

Jeff: Beat it! I’m in a bad mood. 走开!我今天心情可不好。

Bob: This is my lucky day! 今天是我走运的日子!I found a new job! 我找到个新工作。

Jeff: A new job?. Really ? 新工作? 真的?

Bob: Really! 真的!I wanted you to be the first to know! 所以我希望你第一个听到这个好消息。

Jeff: Congratulations! 祝贺你!I wish you the best of luck in your new job! 祝你工作顺利!

Let’s drink to that! 让我们为这个喝一杯!To your luck! 为你的幸运!

Bob: Thank you! 谢谢!And to our friendship! 还有我们的友谊!

Jeff: To friendship! 为了友谊!

Bob: Wait! And to your health! 等等! 还有你的健康!

Jeff: Yes, Yes, to good health. 对,为了健康。

Bob: And to….还有… To… Cheers! 干杯!

Lesson 14 It’s my first time. 这是我的第一次

Mr. B: I’m really nervous about this.我真的很紧张。 I’ve got butterflies! 我在发抖!

Mr. G: Don’t worry, everyone’s afraid the first time! 别担心,第一次的时候,每个人都会害怕。

Br. B: Are you sure everything is ready? 你确定这很安全?

Mr. G: Yes, I’ve double-checked everything. 是的,我已经查过两次了。

Trust me! 相信我!Ok, go for it! 来,跳吧!

Mr. B: Ah ……

Br. G: That’s it! 就是这样! You’re doing great! 干得不赖!

Mr. B & Mr. G: Ah … Ah …

Lesson 15 I want to fly 我想飞

Bird: Can I give you a hand? 我能帮你吗?

Jeff: No, thanks. 谢谢。

Bob: Are you sure you don’t need any help? 你真的不需要帮忙吗?

Jeff: I don’t want to risk my neck just to fly. 我可不想为了飞而伤着自己。Who wants to fly, anyway. 谁想要飞啊。

Lady: May I help you ? 有什么要帮忙的吗?

Jeff: I’d like to book an airline ticket. 我想订一张机票。

Lesson 16 Where Am I? 我在哪儿?

Boy: Get your maps here, really cheap! Get your maps here, really cheap!要地图吗?很便宜!

Excuse me, sir. Would you like to buy a map? 对不起,先生,您想买地图吗?

Kevin: No, thank you. 谢谢,我不要。

Boy: They’re real bargain, just four yuan each! 很便宜的,每张才4元。

You can’t find a good map that cheap anywhere else! 哪里去买这么好的地图。

Kevin: Sorry, I don’t need a map! 对不起,我不需要地图!

Boy: Sure you do! 你当然需要!Come on, these are great maps! 买吧,多好的地图啊!

Kevin: Thanks anyway. 谢谢啦。Where… where am I ? 我在哪里?

Boy: See, I told you you needed a map! 看!我说你需要地图吧!

Lesson 17 Let’s rock n’ roll. 我们来摇滚吧。

Fish 1: There’s a rock concert tonight at the club. 今天晚上俱乐部有摇滚音乐会.

Man, I really wish I was going! 伙计,我好想去啊!

Fish 2: Big deal! 有什么了不起!

Fish 1:You’re not going? 你不准备去吗?

Fish 2: No, I couldn’t care less. 对不起,我一点也不感兴趣.

Fish 1: Oh. Well, it sounds like everyone will be there. 哦,好吧,听说所有的人都会去啊.

Fish 2: So what!!! 那又怎么样!

Fish: Hey, the concert is now over! 嘿! 摇滚音乐会到此结束!

Lesson 18 Long time no see. 好久不见。

Jeff: Hey, stranger! 嘿, 伙计! Haven’t seen you in a while! 好久不见!

Bob: Long time no see. 好久不见了.

Jeff: Yeah, long time no see! 是啊, 好久不见! How have you been? 最近怎么样?

Bob: Are you all right? 你还好吗?

Jeff: How’s your wife? 你太太怎么样? Are you still working for that ho…horrible company? 你还在那个公司?

Hey, are you free Friday? 嗨, 星期五有空吗? Let’s get together! 我们一起聚聚!!

Hey, buddy, Great to see you! 你好,伙计。真高兴认识你….

Lesson 19 You are always stylish. 你总是那么时髦。

Fish 1: Hey man, check out my new look! 喂! 老弟! 瞧我的新打扮怎么样?

Fish 2: Well, You are always so stylish! 你总是那么时髦! But … do you really like it ? 不过… 你真的喜欢这样?

Fish 1: Like it? 喜欢? Of course! 当然! Am I not fashionable? Am I not chic? 你不觉得这很时髦?很别致?

You should get one, too! 你也该打一个环! It would look great on you! 看上去会很棒!

Fish 2: How awful! 真可怕!

Fish 1: Wow, that’s really cool! 哦, 太酷了!

Hey, can you tell me where you bought that? 嗨,能告诉我你在哪里买的吗?

Lesson 20 No speeding, ok. 别开得太快了,好吗?

Bob: Taxi! Taxi! 出租车, 出租车!

Fish: Where to ? 请问您要到哪里去?

Bob: Take … Take me to the Salad hotel. 我要到色拉酒店.

Fish: The Salad Hotel? But ….色拉酒店? 可是….

Hey, Mister! We’re already at the Salad Hotel! 嘿, 先生! 这里就是色拉酒店啊!

Bob: Huh? What? 啊, 什么? Oh, we’re here! 哦,到了! Wow, that was quick! 真是快啊!

Here you go! 给你钱! Keep the change, pal! 不用找零了,伙计!

By the way, next time no speeding, okay?顺便提一句, 下次开车别太快了, 好吗?

It’s too dangerous! 很危险的!

Lesson 21 Don’t bother me. 别烦我。

Boy: Excuse me , Could you please tell me What time it is ? 对不起!请问现在几点钟?

Fish: It’s eleven o’clock. 现在是11点。

Boy: Thanks. 谢谢你。

Girl: Sorry, do you have the time? 对不起,你知道几点了吗?

Fish: Yeah, it’s eleven fifteen! 知道,现在是11点一刻。

Girl: Thank you! 谢谢!

Bob: Pardon me,can you do me a favor and tell me the time? 对不起,帮个忙能告诉我现在几点吗?

Fish: Okay, okay 好了,好了 But this is the LAST time! 我最后再说一遍!

This is driving me crazy! 我快疯了!It’s … eleven thirty. Okay? 现在是….现在是11点半. 好吗?

I’ve had enough of these…. 我受够了

Bob: Whoa! 哦 No need to lose your temper! 别这么大脾气啊! I only asked for the time! 我只是问一下时间!

Thank you! 谢谢

Fish: Enough! ENOUGH! 够了! 够了! I don’t know what time it is, okay? 我不知道现在几点钟.

I have no idea! 我不知道!

Kevin: What?! 啊?!Why, um, uh, it’s…现在是… It’s ….twelve noon! 现在是12点

Fish: Uhhhhhh… 我的天啊……

Lesson 22 Nice to meet you. 认识你真高兴。

Hen: Hi, I’m Helen. Your new neighbor. 嗨, 我是Helen,你的新邻居。

Jeff: Nice to meet you! 很高兴见到你. I think I’ve seen you around! 我想我在哪儿见过你!

Hen 2: Welcome to the neighborhood. 欢迎成为邻居。

Hen: 1: Do you know where I can find an internet café around here:? 你知道这附近哪里可以找到一个网吧?

Jeff: I’ll be glad to show you…. 我很高兴带你去….

Hen 2: If you need anything just let me know. 如果有什么要帮忙的话,告诉我一声。

Lesson 23 Are you busy? 你很忙吗?

Bob: Today I was fired! 今天我被解雇了!I’m really bummed out. 我好伤心。

Jeff: Hey buddy! You busy? 嘿!朋友!最近忙吗?

Bob: No, not anymore. 我不会再忙了,不会了。

Jeff: Man, you don’t look so well. Everything ok? 一切都好吗?朋友!你看上去不太好啊。

Bob: No, it’s not. Leave me alone. 不,别理我。让我自已单独呆会儿

I just want to some peace and quiet. 我只是想安静一下。

Jeff: Hey, don’t get upset! 嘿,别生气啊!

Bob: I told you . LEAVE …ME… ALONE! 我说过,不要理我!

Jeff: Let me go ! let me go ! 放开我! 放开我!Are you crazy? 你疯了吗?

Bob: What a day! 多糟的一天啊!

Jeff: You can say that again! 你再说一遍

Lesson 24 Jeffrey does not live here 这儿没有杰弗里

Man: Hi, is this Jeffrey? 嗨, 是杰弗里吗?

Mr. B: I’m sorry. you’ve dialed the wrong number. 对不起, 您打错了.

Man 2: Hello, may I speak with Jeffrey? It’s urgent! 您好, 我能和杰弗里说话吗? 我有急事!

Mr. B: There’s nobody here named Jeffrey! 这里可没有叫杰弗里的!

Lady: Wo hello, Jeffrey, it’s me. 嘿, 杰弗里, 是我!

Mr. B: I don’t know anyone named Jeffrey! 我不认识杰弗里! You’ve dialed the wrong number! 你找错电话了!

This is ridiculous! Good heavens! 这太荒谬了! 上帝啊!

Mr. B: Listen to me: Jeffrey does not live here! Okay? 你听懂了吗? 杰弗里不住这儿!

You got that? No Jeffrey! 这儿没有杰弗里! Do you understand? 明白了吗?

Jeffrey: Um , this is Jeffrey. 我是杰弗里. Who is this ? 你是谁?

Mr. B: Ah …

Lesson 25 I'll be rich 我会成为富翁

Mr. G: Help! Over here! 救命,我在这里! Help! Save me! 救命!救救我! Thank heavens. 感谢上帝啊.

I’m finally going to be rescued! After all this time! 经过这漫漫岁月,我终于能够获救了!

Good-bye old friend. 再见吧!老朋友。At last I’m going to be saved. 我终于有够获救了.

You know what will happen after I’m rescued? 你知道我离开这里后会发生什么事情?

I’ll be famous! 我会成为名人!And you know what that means? 你知道那意味着什么吗?

…. Reporters! Photos! Interviews! ….记者!照片!采访!

Yes, I can see it now. 是的我已经可以想象!

Fame … and fortune! 声望…财富! I’ll be Rich! 我会很有钱!

Well my friend. 啊!朋友。All that is waiting for me! 这些东西都等着我呢!

But now, I have to go. 我现在不得不走了.Okay, I really must go now. 好的,我真的要走了.

I’ll miss you! 我会想你的!

Lesson 26 Introduction 介绍

Boy: Mike, this is Jean. 迈克,这是吉恩。

Mike: Nice to meet you, Jean! 很高兴见到你,吉恩。

Boy: And Jean, this is Mike. 简,这是迈克。

Jean: How do you do, mike? 你好,迈克。

Jeff: Hey, what’s your name? 嗨,你叫什么?

Robert: Robert. 罗伯特。

Jeff: Robert, good to meet you! 罗伯特,很高兴见到你!

Robert: Likewise. 我也一样。

Doctor: Well, where are you from? 你从哪来?

Cow 1: I’m from Argentina. 我来自阿根廷。

Cow 2: And how about you? 你呢?

Cow 3: I’m …. I’m from Canada. 加拿大。 Sorry! 对不起!

Lesson 27 I’ll miss you 我会想念你的。

Boy : So long! 再见! I hope our paths cross again some day! 我希望还可以再见到你!

Girl: Me, too! 我也是! Oh…wait a minute! 哦…等一下!

Here, take my pet! 带上我的宠物! It’s something to remember me by. 看到它你可以想起我.

Take care! 保重啊! Keep in touch! 保持联络!

Boy: Good-bye! 再见!

Girl: Good-bye! I’ll miss you! 我会想你的!

Boy: I’ll miss you, too! 我也会想你的!

Lesson 28 Airport surprise机场惊喜

Boy: This is my friend. 这是我的朋友. She’s been abroad for two years. 她出国已经两年了.

I really missed her. 我非常想念她. But … today she’s coming home! 今天她回来了!

I’m waiting here at the airport to surprise her when she arrives! 我等在机场是为了在她到来时给她一个惊喜!

Oh, here she comes! 噢! 她来了! Welcome home! 欢迎回来! Welcome home! 欢迎回来!

Girl: It’s you! 是你! I’m so glad you came to meet me at the airport! 我真高兴你能来机场接我!

I missed you so much! 我非常想念你!

Boy: Uh Oh……

Lesson 29 What are you up to? 有什么安排?

Man: What are your plans for the afternoon? 你下午有安排吗?

Boy: I’m going to take photos of the river! 我要去拍河流的照片!

Man: What are you going to do on National Day? 你国庆节打算干什么呢?

Jeff: Well, I’m planning to visit my sister! 嗯, 我打算去拜访我的姐姐.

Man: What do you intend to do this weekend? 你这个周末打算做什么?

Girl: Go shopping, of course! 当然是购物啦!

Man: How about you? 你呢? What are you up to? 你准备做什么?

Bob: Why, I have a date! 嗯, 我有约会!

Lesson 30 Sign language 手语

Girl: Do you understand this piece of art? 你看得懂这件艺术品吗?

Boy: Hmmm…no, 嗯…., 不, I’m not sure what it means 我不确定.

Girl: How about this one? 这个呢?

Boy: Uh…I don’t know. 嗯….我不知道.

Girl: You have no appreciation of art! 你不懂得欣赏艺术!

Okay, what does this one mean? 好吧, 那么这个是什么意思呢?

Boy: Hey, I understand it! 嘿, 这个我懂.

Actually, 实际上,it has a very important message! 它传递了一个非常重要的信息!

Girl: Really? What does it mean? 真的吗? 什么意思?

Boy: It’s quite obvious! 非常明显! It says that the “men’s room” is that way! 它说, “男洗手间”在那里!

Lesson 31 Birthday party生日晚会

Flower 1: This birthday party is a real eye-opener. 这真是个叫人大开眼界的生日晚会啊!

Just look at that, music,你瞧那音乐,gifts, and … 礼物和…

Flower 2: And bills to pay. 和要付的账单。

Flower 1: Bills? Who cares? 账单?谁会在乎?I’m going to have one just like this. 我也要办一个像这样的晚会。

Flower 2: So… who’s going to organize your party? 那该谁来帮你办生日晚会呢?

Flower 1: I don’t care who organizes it. 我才不管谁来帮我办。

I want a birthday cake the size of this house, and flowers as pretty as me.

我就要像这房子一样大的蛋糕,像我一样漂亮的鲜花。

And I’m going to dress up in my birthday suit! 然后穿上我的生日礼服!

Kid: Wow, What a beautiful flower! 多漂亮的鲜花啊!

Flower 2: I just want a simple birthday party. 我只想要个简单的生日晚会。Really. 真的。

A simple one, if there is such a thing. 简简单单,如果还有的话。

Lesson 32 Tomorrow is beautiful明天会很美

A: Good afternoon Mr. Wright,下午好瑞特先生,how are you? 你过得好吗?

B: I’m fine, how are you? 很好,你呢?

A: Not bad, not bad. 还不赖Quiet day, isn’t it? 多安静的一天啊!

B: Yeah, 是啊。I hope it’s nice out tomorrow. 希望明天会好点。

John: Jenny! Hey! 嗨! 珍妮!

Jenny: Hi, john! 嗨! 约翰!

John: Hey! What’s up? 嗨! 最近怎么样?

C: Not much, how about you? 没什么特别的,你呢?

D: Oh, just the usual. 哦,老样子。Take care! See you! 保重!再见!Catch you later! 一会儿见!

A: I really hope it’s nice tomorrow! 希望明天是美好的一天。

Lesson 33 Come over and I’ll share it with you 过来我和你一起分享

Mr. B: Hey, what are you up to ? 嘿,你在干什么?

Mr. G: Oh, uh….nothing! 啊! 没…没什么。

Mr. B: What do you mean ‘noting’? 还说‘没什么’? I saw that apple! 我看见那只苹果了!

Mr. G: What apple? 什么苹果?…oh, this apple! ….哦, 这个苹果!

Okay, tell you what: if you come over here, I’ll share it with you!

好了,告诉你吧, 如果你能过来, 我就和你分享这个苹果.

Mr. B: Really? 真的吗?

Mr. G: Sure! I promise! 当然! 我保证!

Mr. B: Great! I’ll be right there! 太好了, 我马上就来!

Hey! You said you’d share it with me! 嘿! 你说过和我分享苹果的!

Mr. G: Yeah, if you came over here! 是的,如果你能过来的话!

Lesson 34 Everyone has an opinion 每个人都有自己的观点

Kevin: Welcome once again to Salad Time. 欢迎再次来到’色拉时间’.

Today, we’re going to talk about opinions. 今天我们要谈谈’观点’

Let’s take a look at some interviews….让我们来看看一些采访吧….

Hello, could you please tell us what you think about our city?. 你能不能告诉我们你觉得这个城市怎么样?

Cow 1: This city? 这个城市吗? It’s beautiful, and so modern! 很漂亮,很现代!

It’s really a great place! 真是一个好地方!

Kevin: Excuse me, 对不起, could you tell us how you liked the film? 你能告诉我你觉得这部电影怎么样?

Cow 2: I loved it! 我很喜欢! … I’m going to see it again! 我要再看一遍!

Kevin: Pardon me, but could you tell us what you think of the food here?

打扰一下, 能不能告诉我们,你觉得这里的食物怎么样?

Cow 3: It’s nothing special. 没什么特别的. … Wait….that looks good! 等等….那个看起来不错!

Cow 4: Hey, what do you think of my bike? 嗨, 你觉得我的山地车怎么样?

Cow 5: Not bad, not bad! 不错,不错!

Lesson 35 It’s a good buy 物美价廉的便宜货

Kevin: Good evening, can I help you? 晚上好,我能帮你什么忙?

Frog: I need something for catching flies. 我要一个能抓住苍蝇的东西.

Kevin: You’re in luck, I have just what you need! 你真走运, 我正好有你要的东西.

Frog: Wow, that’s really expensive! 天啊, 那么贵!

Kevin: What do you mean? 不是吧?That’s a great price! 这是个好价格!

Frog: Hey, I’m no country bumpkin! 嘿,我不是乡下土包子!

Kevin: Come on, it’s a steal! 得了,真的是便宜货!

Besides, you won’t find one like this anywhere else! 而且,你在其他地方再也找不到和这一样的了.

Frog: Really? 真的?

Kevin: Absolutely! 绝对是! I guarantee: no other frog has a fly-catching device quite like this one!

我保证没有一只青拥有像这样一个捕蝇器

Lesson 36 The deadly bottle 致命的瓶子

Mr. G: what? A ship? 轮船? 啊!I’m rescued! I’M RESCUED!! 我得救了! 我得救了!

I really appreciate your help! 太感谢你的帮助了。

God: You’re welcome. 不必客气。Good luck! 祝你好运!

Mr. G: Thank you! 谢谢!Thank you so much! 非常感谢!

God: Do not forget: you should always be polite to everyone. 但是别忘记:你应该对所有的人都有礼貌。

Mr. G: I won’t forget! 我不会忘的。

God: Never forget this! 不要忘记。

Mr. G: I promise, I’ll never forget! 我发誓,我永远不会忘的。

Over here! I’m over here! 我在这里。 我在这里!!!Help! Help!!! 救命! 救命!

They can’t hear me. 他们听不到我。 How can I get their attention? 我怎么才能引起他们的注意呢?

That’s it! 有了!A note! I’ll write a note! 我来写张便条!……

Oh, No….! 不!

Lesson 37 Nervous Goalie 紧张的守门员

Mr. B: Okay, should we start? 好了, 我们可以开始了吗?

Mr. G: Okay. 可以了.

Mr. B: Hey!! Wait a minute! ….嘿!! 等一下! ….

You didn’t give me a chance to warm up! 你还没有给我热身的机会!

Mr. G: What? 什么? Okay, then go ahead, warm up. 好吧, 开始热身吧.

Okay, are you ready now? 好了, 你准备好了吗?

Mr. B: Ready! 好了! …Hold it! Hold it! ….等一下! 等一下!….

Are you sure you don’t need to warm up? 你确定你不需要热身吗?

Mr. G: Of course not! 当然不!

I’m warning you, don’t’ try me patience! 我警告你, 不要考验我的耐心!

Mr. B: All right, all right! 好吧, 好吧! Let’s go! 我们开始吧! ……

Wait! Wait! HOLD IT!! 等等! 停住它!!

Lesson 38 Long farewell 漫长的道别

Boy: Taxi! Taxi! 出租车! 出租车!

Thank you for your help! 谢谢你的帮助!

Man: Don’t mention it! 不客气!

Boy: And thanks for your hospitality! 谢谢你的热情款待! I really enjoyed my stay! 在这里我过得很愉快!

Man: It was our pleasure, really! 别客气, 真的!

Boy: I had such a wonderful time! 我玩得很高兴.

Man: Please come again next summer! 明年夏天请再来.

Boy: I can’t wait! 我已经等不及了.

Man: Have a safe trip home! 一路平安.

Lesson 39 A question of style发型的问题

Man 1: All right, sir. 好了, 先生. How would you like your hair cut? 你想理一个什么样的发型?

Man 2: I’m not sure. 我也不确定.What do you suggest? 你有什么建议吗?

Man 1: Well … how about like this? 嗯…这个怎么样?

Man 2: I don’t think so. 我不喜欢. That’s too old-fashioned. 这已经过时了.

Man 1: Okay, how about this style? 好吧,这个发型怎么样?

Man 2: No, too trendy. 不, 这太时髦了.

Man 1: This one? 这个怎么样?

Man 2: A little too wild. 有些太杂乱了.

Man 1: Hmmm. Can you give me some idea of what you’d like? 嗯. 你能不能告诉我喜欢什么?

Man 2: I want a hair cut just like that guy’s! 我要那个家伙的发型!

Lesson 40 Why am I on a tree 我为什么在树上

Mr. B: Ha ha ha ha! 哈哈哈! What are you doing up there? 你在上面干什么?

You look like a little bird! 你看上去就像只鸟! Ha ha ha ha! 哈哈哈!

Mr. G: Don’t laugh! 这有什么好笑的! I suggest you join me up here! 我建议你也到树上来!

Mr. B: What? Are you kidding? 什么? 你开玩笑? That’s ridiculous! 真是荒谬! You’re crazy! 你疯了!

……You think he’ll go away soon? 你认为它会很快离开吗?

Mr. G: I don’t know! 我不知道! But … that’s what we’re all hoping! 不过….那是我们都希望的!

Lesson 41 Abilities能力

Man: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome! 欢迎,女士们,先生们。It’s Salad Time!! 这是“色拉时间”。

Please give a warm welcome to our very special guest! 让我们热烈欢迎今天的嘉宾。

Tonight we’re going to talk about abilities. 今天晚我们将要讨论“能力”。

Tell us: can you use a phone? 你会用电话吗?

Cow: Use a phone? 用电话? Of course not! 当然不会!

Man: Well then, 好吧, …can you drive a car? ….你会开车吗?

Cow: Drive a car? 开车? What are you talking about? 你在说些什么? I’m a cow! 我是一只牛!

Man: Umm, okay, 好吧. How about the internet ? 互联网呢? Can you surf the internet? 你会上网冲浪吗?

Cow: The internet? 互联网? What’s that? 那是什么?

Man: Gee, it seems you can’t do anything useful! 看来你不会做任何有用的事.

Cow: Hold it! 等一下! Now I want to ask you a question or two. 我想问你一两个问题.

Man: Well, uh,…all right. 唔,…. 好吧.

Cow: Can you ‘ moo’ ? 你会发出牛叫声吗?

Man: Well, uh … no. 嗯…不会.

Cow: Can you eat grass? 你会吃草吗?

Man: Heh-heh…um…no. 嗯…不会.

Cow: How about milk? 牛奶呢? Can you make milk? 你会产奶子吗?

Man: Uh…no. …不会.

Cow: Gee, it seems you can’t do anything useful! 看来你不会任何有用的事!

Lesson 42 Way cool看起来很酷

Girl: I don’t care what anyone else thinks. 我不介意别人如何看我. I know I look cool! 我认为我看起来很酷!

Cow: Whoa! What’s that? 啊! 那是什么?

Boy: Yerh… What happened to her? 她怎么啦? 她怎么啦?

Girl: They don’t bother me at all! 他们根本不能影响我!

Frog: I don’t care what they think. 我不介意他们说什么. They don’t bother me at all. 他们不能影响我.

Lesson 43 Art Gallery 画廊

Man: Hey, this exhibition sounds really interesting! 嘿,这个展览听起来很有趣. I want to see it ! 我想看一看.

Hmmm. 唔. What’s that? 那是什么? Or that? 那个呢? And what about THAT? 那个呢?

I really have no idea what these are supposed to mean! 我一点都不明白他们要表达什么?

What, for instance is THAT thing? 比如,那是什么?

Boy: Easy! 简单!

Man: What? 什么?

Man: Oh! Did you say ‘easy’? 你说’简单’? Okay, what’s that supposed to be? 好,那是什么?

Boy: Um, it’s a box! 嗯… 那是个盒子!

Man: a…. a box? 盒子?

Boy: Yeah! What did you think it was? 是啊! 你认为它是什么?

Lesson 44 Meteor Shower 流星雨

Boy: What’s in the news today? 今天有什么新闻?

Man: Well, the paper says 报纸说A meteor is going to strike the Earth on June 3rd. 6月3号将有流星雨撞地球.

Boy: A meteor? 流星? On June 3rd? wow! 6月3号? 喔!

Excuse me, sir. 对不起,先生. But… what is the date today? 但…今天是几号?

Man: Hmm, this is must be June. 唔,今天一定是6月

Boy: June? June what? 6月几号?

Man: Let me see. 让我看看. …Today is the …the third. 今天是….3号.

Boy: The meteor!!流星! Here it comes !!! 流星来了!

Man: The meteor? 流星?

Lesson 45 I didn't know you could fly我可不知道你会飞

Rooster: I swear, it’s true! 我发誓,这个故事是真的! I saw it with my own eyes! 我新眼看到的.

Frog: Ha …… I don’t believe it. 我才不相信! You’ve got to be kidding! 你一定是在开玩笑!

Cow: Excuse me. 对不起! Could you hold it down a little? 你能小声点吗? I can’t read! 我不能看书了!

Rooster: What? You can’t read? 什么? 你不能看书了? You ought to be ashamed! 你该感到羞愧!

I could read when I was five! 我5岁就能看书了!

Frog: Ha….! You are go funny! 哈哈哈! 你真有意思! Ha….!

……I didn’t know you could fly! 我可从来不知道, 你还会飞!

Lesson 46 I want my money back我想要回我的钱

Kevin: hello! What can I do for you? 你好! 我能为你做些什么?

Sam: I’m afraid I have to return this. 恐怕我要退货。

Kevin: What? Why? 什么? 为什么?

Are you having problems with the menu? The timing? 你对菜单或时间控制有问题吗?

Sam: I’m not satisfied with this thing. 我对这玩意不满意。I want a refund. 我要退钱。

Kevin: How about exchanging it for something else? 换成其他东西如何?

Let’s see what we have …. 让我们看看还有什么。。。

Sam: Look, I just want my money back. 我只想要回我的钱。

Kevin: Wait a minute! 等一下!How about this one? 这个如何?

This one? this one? 这个? 这个呢?Or this ? 或者这个?

Sam: Hey, no problem, no problem! 嘿,没什么,没问题!Forget it! 算了吧!

Kevin: I thought he wanted something for killing flies. 我原以为他需要一个杀苍蝇的东西。

Lesson 47 A great idea 好主意

Mr. G: Here I am, stuck on a desert island. 我被困在这个荒凉的小岛.

How can I contact v. 接触,联系my friends? 怎么和我的朋友联系呢?

There’s no telephone, no email, no fax machine… 没有电话, 没有电子邮件, 没有传真机….

That’s it! 对了! I can write a note! 我可以写信!

Dear Everyone, I miss you all! 亲爱的朋友,我很想念你们!Please come and save me! 快来救救我吧!

Your good friend, Mr.G. 你们的好朋友, Mr.G.

Wait a minute! 等一下! How can I send it? 我该怎么把信寄出去呢? There’s no post office! 没有邮局!

There’s no mailman. 没有邮递员! Aha! I have an idea! 啊! 我有主意了啊! ……Huh? 啊?

Lesson 48 say cheese 说“cheese”

Kevin: Sorry, but you look a little too serious! 对不起, 但是你看上去太严肃了!

Nick: What should I do? 我该怎么做?

Kevin: Could you possibly smile? 你能不能微笑一下?

Nick: Ok, ok. 我知道了, 我知道了.

Kevin: Let’s try again! 让我们再试试!

Kevin: Could you please try to be a little more relaxed? 你能不能更放松一点?

Nick: All right, all right, I’ll do my best. 好的,好的, 我尽力. How is this? 是这样吗?

Kevin: Oh, forget it! 哦,算了! Just pose any way you like. 就用你喜欢的姿势吧.

Nick: All right. 好吧!

Kevin: What are you doing? 你干吗啊?

Nick: This is my favorite pose! 这可是我最喜欢的姿势啊! Na na…..

Lesson 49 My first operation我的首次手术

Surgeon: What’s on your mind? 你在想什么? You’re not worried, are you? 你不是在担心吧?

Mr. G: Will it hurt? 会受伤吗? I’m very sensitive to pain. 我对疼痛十分敏感的!

Surgeon: Don’t worry! 别但心! Everything will be just fine. 一切都会好的.

Mr. G: Hold it! Wait a second! 等一下! 等一下! I’m so nervous! 我好紧张!

This is my first operation! 这是我第一次动手术!

Surgeon: Calm down, calm down. 冷静,冷静. Trust me, I know exactly how you feel. 相信我, 我完全理解你的感受.

This is my first operation, too. 这也是我第一次做手术.

Lesson 50 Go fishing钓鱼

B: I love fishing! 我喜欢钓鱼! It’s great fun. 这是个很有意思的活动.

Even if you don’t catch a fish for hours. 虽然我总是连着好几个小时都没有什么收获.

That doesn’t bother me, though. 可是我并不为这事情而不高兴.

Not everyone can catch a fish every time. 因为不是每个人每次都能钓到鱼.

My friends often tell me…我的朋友常对我说….

G: Shut up! 闭嘴! What do you know? 你知道什么? You’ve never caught a fish! 你从来没有钓到什么鱼!

B: What?!! 什么?!!

G: Oh…I caught one! 我钓到了! This time I caught a BIG one! 这次我钓到一条大鱼!

Look! What luck! 看! 我真幸运!

B: Actually, I don’t care for fishing. 事实上我并不在乎钓鱼.

I just want to be alone on a boat. 我更喜欢一个人坐在船上.

lesson 51 Any thing cheaper? 还有更便宜的吗?

Mr. G: hello, what can I do for you? 你好,我能帮你点什么?

Bob: Hi, I’d like to send an international letter. 你好, 我想寄信到国外去。

Mr. G: Airmail, or standard mail? 你要寄航空信还是平信?

Bob: Which is cheaper? 哪个便宜些呢?

Mr. G: Standard mail is cheaper, 平信便宜,but it’s also slower. 但慢些。

Bob: I’m not in a hurry. 我想我不需要赶时间。Do you have anything cheaper? 还有更便宜的吗?

Mr. G: This is cheaper…..这个便宜些……but it’s not very safe! 但是不太安全!

Bob: Hmmm…do you have anything even cheaper? 啊。。。我还想知道有没有更便宜的办法?

Mr. G: Even cheaper?!! 还要便宜?!!How about this? 这个怎么样?

Lesson 52 I love this house 我喜欢这房子

Fish 1: Cool! 酷! Our new home is so modern! 我们的新家多现代啊!

Fish 2: I’ve never seen such a clean place before! 我从没见过哪个地方像这里一样整洁! …. Look! 看啊!

Fish 1: Stay calm. 冷静些.Let me have a look. 让我看看.

Maybe it’s some sort of sculpture. 这也许是个雕塑什么的?

Fish 2: Careful! Watch out! 小心! 小心啊!

Fish 1: Don’t worry, I’ll be careful! 别担心, 我会小心的!

I think we’re in REALLY BIG TROUBLE! 我想我们惹大麻烦了!

Lesson 53 I can’t sleep 我睡不着

Kevin: Doctor. 医生. I’m suffering from a terrible case of insomnia. 我整夜的失眠,非常痛苦.

No matter what I do, I can’t get a good night’s rest. 不论我做什么,我整夜休息不好.

I’ve already tried all sorts of sleeping pills. 我已经试过各种安眠药了.

I’ve attempted counting sheep. 我也尝试过数羊. 473…474…475…473..474…475…

I’ve attended university lectures on sleep. 我参加过大学中关于睡眠的讲座.

I’ve had a go at yoga. 尝试过瑜伽. I’ve given Tai Chi a shot. 还尝试过太极拳.

Nothing works! 可是都没有什么效果! I really don’t know what to do. 我真的不知道该怎么办.

I’m at the end of my rope. 我真的不知道该怎么办.

All I want to do is get some sleep, that’s all. 我只想能睡个好觉,只想这样而已.

That’s why I’ve come to see you today. 这就是我今天来找你的原因.

Lesson 54 How sweet of you 你说话真甜

Cow 1: Hello, they’re beautiful! 嗨,真美!

Cow 2: For me? 给我的吗?

Cow 1: For you! 给你的.

Cow 2: Why? How sweet of you!… 为什么? 你说话真甜!….Thank you! 谢谢

Cow 1: It’s noting at all . 这没什么. Just a little token of my admiration. 我只不过表示我的钦佩.

Cow 2: What’s the occasion? 为什么?

Cow 1: Nothing special. 没什么特别的.

I just saw those flowers and they reminded me of you. 我只是看见那些花,它们让我想到你.

You know, I think you’re the prettiest thing in these fields.你知道吗, 我想你是这个旷野上最漂亮的!

Cow 2: Oh, you flatter me! 哦,你太过奖了!

Cow 1: Say, I was wondering. 我在想. If you’re free tonight, 如果你今晚有空,

How about having dinner together? 一起吃晚饭怎么样?

Cow 2: No thanks, I’m not hungry. 不谢谢,我不饿. I just ate. 我刚吃过.

Lesson 55 Where's my watch我的手表在哪里

Bob: Hey, how are things going? 嘿,伙计, 感觉怎么样?

Jeff: Terrific, thanks to the doctor! 我感觉好极了, 多亏了医生.

Bob: Thanks? What do you mean? 感谢? 什么意思?

You’re lucky, he’s so absent-minded! 你真幸运. 他是个很粗心大意的人!

Jeff: Absent-minded? 粗心? What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊?

Bob: Well, he left a sponge inside me when he did my operation. 嗯,他给我做手术时,就把纱布忘在我肚子里了.

Jeff: What did you day? 你说什么?

Frog: He left a sponge inside you? 他把纱布留在你的肚子里了?

And he left his ring in my belly! 他还把戒指忘在我的肚子里呢!

Jeff: Ha….哈…… No. 不!

Surgeon: Say, has anyone seen my watch? 你们谁看见我的手表了?

lesson 56 That’s why I come to see you 这就是我来找你的原因

Mr. B: Hi, Doctor. I don’t feel so great. 医生,我感觉不是很舒服。

Doctor: Hmmm, you know, you don’t look well. 哦,你看上去是不太好。

I think you need an immediate examination! 我想你必须立即接受检查。

Why don’t you lie down? 为什么不躺下呢?

Tell me, are you taking any medicine? 告诉我,你吃了什么药吗?

Mr. B: No. 没有。

Doctor: Has anyone else looked at you before you came here? 到我这里之前你还请教过什么人吗?

Mr. B: Well, I talked to the owner of the drug store across the street. 我找过街对面一家药店老板。

Doctor: What? That quack? 什么! 那个江湖骗子?He’s full of hot air! 他什么都不懂!

What kind of useless advice did he give you? 他都给你出了什么馊主意?

Mr. B: He…he… he suggested I come see you! 他…他。。。他建议我来找你!

Lesson 57 something different不同的东西

Kevin: Well, hello! 啊,您好! Good to see you again! 很高兴再次见到你!

Seth: I’m sorry, I really messed up last time. 对不起, 上次我把事情搞砸了.

Kevin: Oh, come on. 哦,得了. That wasn’t your fault! 那不是你的错!

Don’t worry, it won’t happen again. 别担心, 这事儿再也不会发生了.

Seth: Really? 真的?

Kevin: How can he be so stupid? 真是够笨的! Now, this is the latest imported model. 这是最新版的进口货.

It’s very easy to use. 这很好使. All you need to do is set it somewhere. 你所要做的就是把它放在那里.

Seth: Really? 真的? ……

Lesson 58 such a big tree好大一棵树

Mr. G: It’s dull living on a desert island. 住在荒岛上十分单调.

Nothing ever happens, nothing ever changes. 没有什么事情发生,没有什么时候改变.

Everything always looks the same. 每天的景色都是一样的.

I remember once a bird flew by. 我记得有一天天上飞过一只鸟.

Another time I found something interesting. 后来我发现了一件有趣的事情.

Thank you for this wonderful gift! 谢谢你, 给我这么有趣的礼物!

I was hoping it would grow quickly. 我希望树能快些长大. And have lots of fruit. 结许多果实.

I worked very hard! 我很勤劳地工作.

The plant grew into a tree, just as I hoped. 正好我所盼望的,树长大了.

Yet… I was still not happy. 可我却仍很烦恼.

Lesson 59 My teeth hurt我牙疼

Dentist: I’m going to have to pull this tooth. 我不得不把你的这颗牙拔掉.

Mr. B: Are you sure? 你确定? Is it going to hurt? 会很疼吗?

Dentist: Actually , yes. 我想会的.

Mr. B: I don’t think I can take it. 我想我受不了.Can you give me something? 能给我想个办法吗?

Dentist: Let’s see. 让我想想.Okay, how about this. 好的, 这个怎么样.

Try a few sips of this. 喝点这个. It’ll give you a lot more courage…它能给你勇气….

Good. Now, shall I start pulling that tooth? 好,现在我要开始拔了?

Mr. B: What? Get out of here! 什么? 滚出去!

I’m not afraid of you, or any other dentist! 我不怕你, 还有别的牙医.

Lesson 60 smart doggy聪明的小狗

Boy: This is my pet dog, Spot. 这是我的宠物斯伯特. He’s two. 它已经两岁了.

I just love him. 我很喜欢它. He’s so funny and cute! 它是个很可爱很有趣的家伙.

And get this he can play chess! 最神奇的是它会下棋!

We play together every chance we get. 我们一有机会就一起玩.

He’s the smartest dog in the world. 它是世界上最聪明的小狗.

But sometimes he can be naughty. 可是有时候也很调皮.

Everything changed after I got a new computer. 可是自从我买了电脑以后,这些都改变了.

I think I liked the old Spot better. 我比较喜欢以前的斯伯特.

Lesson 61 Room for two双人房

Kevin: Good evening, sir.晚上好,先生。

Bob: Good evening. 晚上好。I’d like a room, please. 我想要一间房间。

Kevin: A room for one, sir? 您一个人住吗?

Bob: Actually, a room for two, to be exact. 不确切的说还有我的朋友。

Kevin: I’m terribly sorry. 很抱歉。But all of our double rooms are taken. 我们的双人房已经住满了。

How about a single room with an extra bed? 一个单人房,再加一个床铺怎么样?

Bob: That’s fine, but I don’t need the extra bed. 好啊,我要一个单人间,床铺就不要加了。

Kevin: Sir, for your comfort, 为了您和您和朋友睡得舒服,I suggest the extra bed. 我还是建议您加一个床铺。

Bob: I’m sure one will be enough. 我想一张床就够了。

Kevin: Very well. 好吧。How many nights, sir? 要住多久,先生?

Bob: Just one. 就一晚。

Kevin: All right! 好的!

Would you like to leave a message for your friend when he arrives? 要给您的朋友留个口信吗?

Bob: That’s not necessary, he’s right here. 不用了,他已经在这儿了。

Lesson 62 it’s not fair 这不公平

A: Oh , forget it! 哦,真倒霉! Just look at them…看看他们…. What freedom! 多自由啊! I’m fed up! 我受够了!

Every day it’s the same old thing. 每天都是我干这么多家务.

Cooking, doing the laundry, washing the dishes…先是烧饭,再是洗衣服, 接着是洗碟子.

And after all that, I have to clean up this living room! 这些完了还要整理客厅!

It’s just not fair! 这不公平! I’ve had it1 我受够了!

B: You’re right, Dear. 是的是的, 亲爱的.

A: Yes, enough is enough! 够了! 我受够了!

B: You need a change. 你需要一些改变.

A: You really think so? 你真的这么认为? Wonderful! 太好了!

What kind of change do you have in mind? 怎么改, 你有什么建议?

B: How about this: first clean up the living room. 你可以先整理房间.

Then do the cooking, the laundry, and the dishes! 再烧饭, 洗衣服, 最后洗碟子.

Okay, now you can get back to work.好吧, 现在你回去做家务吧.

OUCH! What was that for? 嘿! 你这是干什么?

Lesson 63 Do you hear it你听见了吗?

B: Shh! 嘘 What’s that? …Do you hear it? 那是什么?…你听见了吗?

G: Sorry I don’t hear anything.对不起,我什么也没听见.

B: No really! Listen! There! 噢, 真的有声音! 你听! 在那里. There it is again. 又有声音了! Hear it?听见吗?

G: You’re crazy! 你一定是疯! I don’t hear anything! 我什么也没听到!

B: Don’t move! 不要动!

G: Hey! What are you doing? 嘿! 你在干什么? Watch it!! 小心点!!

B: Relax it’s gone now! 放会 它现在已经飞走了! Hey…! I can still hear that sound! 嘿…我还是能听到那个声音!

G: Wait I think I hear it too. 等一下,我想我也听到了 Yes… I can hear it now! 是的….我现在能听到了!

It’s sounds like….like 听上去像…像…

It sounds like the breathing of a large beast! 听上去像一只巨大的野兽的呼吸声!

B&G: Wo…….哇……

Lesson 64 Look at our home看看我的家

Man: Okay listen carefully 好了听清楚I have something very important to explain to you. 我有些重要的事要告诉你.

This is the refrigerator 这是电冰箱 It keeps your food cold 它是冷冻食品

And this is the computer 这是电脑 You can use it to surf the web 你可以用它上网

Or to chat with your friends on-line. 或者和你的朋友们在线聊天.

Here is the television 这是电视机 If you’re bored you can watch it. 如果你感到无聊, 你可以看电视.

But not too long okay? 但别看太久, 知道吗?And this is the remote 这是遥控器

This is the microwave 这是微波炉 Keep away! 别碰它!

It’s too dangerous! 太危险了!

And here are the manuals for all of the appliances. 好了! 这是所有这些电器的使用手册

All right if you have any problems be sure to call me . 如果你有问题的话,及时给我打电话.

I’ll miss you! 我会想你的! Take care! Good-bye! 保重! 再见!

Lesson 65 I don't have many teeth left我没剩几颗牙了

B: What’s the matter? 怎么了?

G: I have such an awful toothache 我牙疼的要命 I couldn’t sleep a wink last night. 昨天一整晚没合眼.

B: I’m sorry to hear that. 我很抱歉听到这个消息. Have you seen a dentist? 你有去看牙医吗?

G: Yeah I went this morning. 是的,今天早上去过了.

B: What did he say? 他怎么说?

G: He said he wants to remove it. 他说恐怕要拔掉它.

B: That’s too bad. 那太糟糕了When are you going to have it pulled? 你准备什么时候去拔?

G: I’m not going to have it pulled. 我不打算去拔.

B: What? 什么? I’d take his advice if I were you. 如果我是你,我会听他的意见.

G: But I’ve already had too many teeth pulled! 但是我已经拔掉很多牙了!

lesson 66 Museum surprise博物馆惊奇

Boy: Wow! Look at that dinosaur skeleton! 啊!看那个恐龙骨架!

Isn’t it incredible? 是不是令人难以置信?I bet it’s taller than our house! 我打赌 它比我们家房子还高!

Girl: No way! 不可能!

Boy: Sure it is,just look! 肯定是的 看啊!

XX: Sh…Quiet! 安静!

Boy: Hey! who said that? 嘿 谁在说话?

Girl: I don’t know…. 我不知道。Hey let me take a picture of you! 嗨 让我给你拍张照片吧!

Boy: Great idea! 好主意!

XX: No photos allowed! 禁止照相!

Lesson 67 Hollow invitation空谈邀请

G: Hey! How about some baseball? 嘿!一起打棒球怎么样?

B: Baseball? Cool! 打棒球? 太棒了!All right, let’s go! 好吧,我们走吧!

G: Okay! 好啊!Wait a second! 等一下!I just remembered .我刚刚想起来

I have to go to the dentist today.今天我约了牙医

B: The dentist? 牙医?

G: Yeah, sorry. 是啊, 对不起。

Okay what do you say tonight we do karaoke instead? 好了,你觉得今天晚我们改唱卡拉ok怎么样?

B: Karaoke? Yeah! 卡拉ok? 太好了!Na na……

G: Oh wait! 哦,慢着!Tonight I have to go to my grandmother’s house. 今晚我得去我奶奶家。

It’s her eightieth birthday. 今天是我奶奶80岁生日。

B: Your…grandmother’s birthday? 你…奶奶的生日?

G: I’m sorry. 对不起。All right listen 好吧。Forget tonight. 不要想今晚的事了。

Let’s have a barbecue in the park this weekend okay? 这个周末我们去公园烧烤怎么样?

B: Sorry …. 对不起……I’m not free this weekend! 我周末没空!

G: Not free? 没空?

Lesson 68 Time for PC game玩电脑游戏的时间到了

Jeff: Wait…Wait a minute! 等一下!

Bob: What? Time for pc games? 什么?玩电脑游戏的时间到了?

Cool! I love pc games too. 太棒了! 我也喜欢电脑游戏。

Jeff: PC games? What are you talking about? 你在说什么呀?

I’m going to look on the internet to find out the price of eggs on the world market.

我要上网查查国际市场的鸡蛋价格。

Bob: But I don’t see any wires connecting you to the phone line. 但是我没看见和电话线相连的电线 啊。

Jeff: Haven’t you heard of ‘Wireless Lan’ 难道你没听说过‘天翼通’(无线网络)吗?

Bob: Uh…no. 嗯……没有。

Jeff: It’s a new technology that lets people surf the internet without a phone line.

这是一种让人们不用通过电话线上网的新技术。

Man, you are really out of it! 伙计 你已经落伍了!

Bob: Do me a favor. 帮我一个忙。While you are looking at the world market would you check the price of …milk? 当你在浏览国际市场时,帮我查查……牛奶的价格好吗?

Lesson 69 A dangerous spray危险的喷雾

Seth: Hey! Long time no see! 嘿!好久不见!

Man: Wait! Today is your lucky day! 等一下!今天你走运了!

Seth: Really? 真的吗?

Man: Yeah! We have a lot of new merchandise now. 真的! 我们现在有很多新商品!

Seth: Yeah sure. 是吗?

Man: Our latest product is very powerful! 我们最新的商品威力很强!

Seth: Seeing is believing,. 眼见为实!

Man: Take a look! 看看吧!

Seth: Wow! Can…can I give it a try? 哇! 我能……能试试吗?

Man: Sure! 当然!

Seth: Hey this is really terrific! 嘿, 这真是太棒了!I love it! How much is it? 我喜欢! 多少钱?

Man: Ke…..(咳嗽)

Seth: I thought he wanted to sell me something. 我以为他要卖东西给我。

Lesson 70 I didn't mean it我不是故意的

G: Hey help me please 嘿 请帮帮我 I’m cold I’m hungry and I ‘m lonely. 我又冷又饿还很孤单。

I miss my friends so much. 我好想念我的朋友。I’m afraid I will never see them ever. 我怕我再也见不到他们了。

God: Do not worry. 别担心。

G: Can you please help me? 你能帮帮我吗?

God: I shall 好吧。

G: Mr. B,my dear dear friend. Mr. B 我最最新亲爱的朋友。

B: Uh..Hey what’s going on? 嘿 发生什么事了?What are you doing here? 你在这干什么?

What am I doing here? 我在这干什么?

G: I’m so glad to see you.见到你太高兴了

B: Wait a minute. 等等。You brought me here, didn’t you? 是你把我带到这里来的,不是吗?

G: I didn’t mean it! 我不是故意的 Really! 真的!

Lesson 71 Dangerous dusk危险的黄昏

Bob: Look out! 当心!

Seth: Whoa! Hold on! 啊! 小心啊!

Bob: Slow down! Be careful! 慢点! 小心!

Seth: That was close! 堵住了!Wow what a magnificent view! 啊! 多漂亮的景色啊!

Bob: Spectacular! 多壮观啊!

Seth: Have you ever seen such a beautiful sight? 你见过这么美的景色吗?

Bob: Why that’s the most incredible sunset I’ve ever seen! 啊 我从没见过这么美的落日!

Absolutely gorgeous! 绝对的壮观!

Seth: Hey look this way! 嘿 看这边!That’s great! 太棒了!

Say “cheese”! 说“茄子” Yeah! Hold it! 对!别动!Okay one more! One more! 好了 再来一张! 再来一张!

Perfect! 棒了! ……

Lesson 72 The burger joint汉堡

Kevin: What can I get you? 您要吃点什么?

Mr. B: I’m starving. 我饿死了!I need something quick.快上点什么吧

Kevin: So…it’s for here right? Not to go? 您的意思是在这里用餐而不是外卖,是吗?

Mr. B: That’s right! 是!Just hurry! 快一点啦!I could eat a horse! 我饿得可以吃掉一匹马!

Kevin: All right then 我好的 You want a hamburger right? 您是要汉堡吧?

Mr. B: That’s right. But make it fast! 是的,不过请快一点!

Kevin: Ok would you like to make that a cheeseburger? 好的, 您是否想要一个奶酪三明治。

Mr. B: Whatever. But hurry I’m starving. 随便,但要快,我要饿死了。

Kevin: Right away. Anything to drink with that? 马上,要饮料吗?

Mr. B: Coffee will be fine. 咖啡就行

Kevin: Would you like cream or sugar with you coffee? 你要乳酪和糖吗?

Mr. B: Oh, no! 哦 不!

Kevin: I’m terribly sorry sir but we are out of burgers. 非常抱歉,先生,我们的汉堡卖完了

Mr. B: What? no burgers? 什么 汉堡卖完了?

You know our restaurant is really popular. 要知道 我们店很有名气的!

That’s why we’re all out of burgers. 这就是为什么我们的汉堡卖完了的原因。

But we have French fries. can I get you some? 不过我们还有薯条啊,您要一些吗?

Hey where did he go? 嘿 他人呢?

Lesson 73 Fixing the leak修理漏水

Nick: One evening, I heard a strange noise. 有一天晚上,我听见一种奇怪的声音。

I looked all over the place to find where the noise was coming from. 我到处找, 想知道声音来自哪里.

At last, I found it. 最后, 我终于找到了

Tom: Hello? 喂?

Nick: Hi, Tom. 你好, 汤姆. Hey, my tap is leaking. 嘿,我的水龙头漏水了.

Can you come over and take a look at it? 能过来看看吗?

Tom: Sure, no problem. 没问题 I’ll be right over. 我马上来.

Nick: My friend Tom is a rather strange guy. 我的朋友汤姆是个古怪的家伙.

Tom: Well you’ve called the right man. 你找对人了. I’ll have that leak fixed in no time. 我马上帮你把水龙头修好.

All fixed! 完事了! I guarantee. 我保证.

That leak will never bother you again. 你再也不会因为水龙头漏水而烦恼了.

Lesson 74 Creating a superstar训练超级巨星

Kevin: Everyone needs a little encouragement now and then 所有的人偶尔都需要一些鼓励

Mr. G: Must keep going! 坚持! Must keep going! 坚持! ……

Kevin: Looking good! You’re doing great! 高兴点! 你做得很好.

Hurry up! Come on! 加油! 快点! Hurry up! Now you’re behind! 加油! 你落后了!

And if encouragement doesn’t work a little competition might be the key. 如果鼓励不起作用,竞争是关键.

Mr. G: Got to be first! 成为第一! Got to be first! 成为第一! ……

Kevin: Of course! 当然!If we’re talking about creating a superstar. 如果要训练出超级巨星.

We need something a little stronger….就需要更厉害一点的方法….

Mr. G: Survive! 我要活下去! Survive! 我要活下去! Oh….

Lesson 75 Weather report天气预报

B: How is the weather today? 今天天气怎么样?

G: It’s lovely outside! 外面的天气晴朗!

B: I hope it doesn’t rain! 但愿别下雨.

G: How did you do that? 你是怎么做到的?

B: Do what? 做什么?

G: As soon as you mentioned rain it started pouring! 你一提到雨, 就开始下大雨!

B: Impossible! 不可能! I hope it doesn’t get windy! 但愿别刮大风!

It’s worse than a tornado! 这简单比龙卷风还糟糕!

G: Shut up! 闭嘴! Don’t say another word! 什么都不要说了!

B: What a terrible day. 真是糟糕的一天! Now … where is my friend? 嗯… 我的朋友在哪儿?

…… Wo…Uh….

lesson 76 Just like playing baseball就像玩棒球

B: In my opinion, 在我看来 You have to balance work and play. 要在工作和娱乐之间找到一个平衡点

Take me for example 就拿我来说I work hard on my chicken farm everyday. 我每天在我的养鸡场里努力工作。

But sometimes I need to have fun. 但有时候我需要好好玩玩。

The way I see it pleasure is an important part of life. 在我看来,快乐是生活重要组成部分之一。

Life is chock-full of fun 生活中充满了快乐

The key is taking the time to find it. 关键是花些时间慢慢去发现快乐!

If you ask me, it’s just like playing baseball. 如果你问我,我觉得就比如打棒球。

One! 一个! Two! 两个!Three! 三个!……Three! 三个!Three! 三个!

Let’s go! 开始吧!Come on! Play ball! 来吧! 发球!

Three! Four! Five ….

Lesson 77About the phone cards关于电话卡

Nick: At first I was annoyed, 一开始我有些生气,

Then I realized what she was looking for! 后来我意识到她在找什么!

But …. I was wrong 但是….我错了

Since then 从那以后I’ve carried an IP card with me everyday. 我每天带着一张IP电话卡

Lesson 78 Next flight to Hongkong下一班去香港的飞机

情景对话:

Jeff: Excuse me 对不起 I want the next flight to Hong Kong. 我要搭下一班去香港的飞机.

B: One way or round trip? 单程还是往返?

Jeff: One way! And make it fast! 单程! 请快点! I need to get out of here! 我要离开这里!

B: A one way ticket is 1200 yuan. 单程票是1200元. Would you prefer First Class? 你要头等舱吗?

Jeff: I don’t care I’m in a hurry! 我无所谓,我在赶时间! Just give me the ticket! 给我一张票就可以了!

Thanks! You’re real life-saver! 谢谢! 你真是我的救命恩人!

B: A “life saver”? 救命恩人?

G: Has anyone seen a rooster? 有没有人看见一只公鸡?

Lesson 79 Position opening security guard职位空缺-保安

G: Pardon me 对不起 Is this position still available ? 这个职位还有空缺吗?

Man: Sure is just fill out this application 当然 先填写申请表

G: Could you tell me what kind of experience is required ? 能告诉我需要什么样的经历吗?

Man: None 不用

G: Uh what qualifications do I need? 哦,那我必须具备哪些条件?

Man: Don’t worry about it? 别但心 We’d like to offer you the job 我们乐意给你这份工作.

G: No kidding? Cool! 不是开玩笑吧? 太棒了! Gee I’m the new security guard. 嘿, 我是新来的保安.

Lesson 80 Take me to the hospital带我去医院

Bob: Oh taxi! Taxi! 噢 出租车! 出租车! Oh T-A-X-I !!! 噢 出租车!!!

Fish: Where to? 到哪里?

Bob: Take me to the hospital 带我去医院 I’m in a hurry! 我有急事!

Fish: You know traffic in that part of town is really heavy. 你要知道,那儿的交通很堵.

I don’t want to get stuck and waste my time in a traffic jam. 我可不想把时间浪费在交通堵塞上.

Bob: Come on I really need to go to the hospital! 哦, 我真的需要去医院.

Please do me a favor and give me a lift! 请帮帮我,让我搭车吧!

Fish: Sorry 对不起 I’m a businessman and in business time is money. 我是个商人, 生意场上时间表就是金钱。

That trip sounds like too much time not enough money. 这个车程听上去要花很多时间却没有多少钱.

Look I’m having a bad day, okay pal? 瞧,我今天很倒霉,朋友.

I’m not taking you to the hospital! 我不带你去医院! ……

Fish: Do me a favor … please take me ..to the hospital! 请…帮帮我 带我…去…医院!

lesson 81 Another wonderful product另一件很棒的商品

Man: Hello what can I do for you? 你好,我能为你做些什么?

Seth: Hmm… can I have a look at that? 唔…我能不能看看那个?

No no, I need something else. 不不,我需要些别的东西. ……

Say what’s that? 喂 那是什么? How much is this? 这个多少钱?

Man: That’s one hundred dollars 一百美元.

Seth: How about a discount? 打个折怎么样?

Man: For you I’ll take 10% off of the price. 我给你打9折.

Lesson 82 Desert island VI荒岛6

G: A ship! A ship! 轮船! 轮船! I’m saved! 我得救了! Woo-hoo! I’m saved! 啊! 我得救了!

Man: Now isn’t that touching! 多感人啊! Good evening and welcome to Salad Time! 晚上好! 欢迎来到色拉时间!

Tonight our guest is that very man the luckiest fellow in the world! 今天我们的嘉宾就是那个世界上最幸运的人!

Tell us how does it feel to be back in civilization? 告诉我们,当你回到城市有什么感觉?

G: Well to be honest… I’m disappointed. 嗯, 老实说….我很失望.

Man: What? Disappointed? 什么? 失望?

G: Yes there are too many people too many cars! 是的 这里人太多 车也多!

I miss the birds the sea and the wide blue sky. 我想念小鸟 大海 还有广阔的蓝色天空.

I miss my island! 我想念我的小岛! I really miss my island! 我真的很想念我的小岛!

Man: I beg you take me to the island! 求你了! 带我去小岛吧!

Lesson 83 Comfort food给人安慰的食物

Jeff: Oh I feel so miserable! 哦 我真不幸!

Seth: What’s wrong pal? 怎么了, 伙计?

Jeff: Whenever things are going poorly I feel like eating. 每当有不顺心的事情, 我就想吃东西.

Hey I need some pizza! 嘿 我要一些比萨!

Seth: What’s the matter? 怎么了?

Jeff: My girlfriend dropped me! 我的女朋友抛弃了我!

Seth: Don’t worry there are plenty of other women in the world! 不用担心 世界上还有很多其他女人的!

Jeff: Yeah well I think I also flunked my exam today! 是啊 我想我今天的考试也考砸了!

I feel like having some cake! 我想要一些蛋糕!

Seth: Come on get over it! 来吧 克服它! You can always take the exam again. 你可以再考一次.

Jeff: Maybe you’re right. 也许你是对的. Look now it’s raining outside! 看现在外面下雨了!

Seth: Come on pull yourself together! 来吧 振作起来!

Now you can wear that new raincoat you just bought! 现在你可以穿你刚才新买的雨衣!

Jeff: You know you’re absolutely right. 你知道吗? 你是对的

I feel so much better after talking to you. 与你交谈后我觉得好多了.

Thank you so much. 非常感谢 You’re really a great friend. 你真的是一个好朋友.

Man: Your check sir 你的帐单, 先生

Lesson 84 The loan借钱

Jeff: I really hate to ask but I’m short of cash at the moment. 我本不想开口,但是我现在手头有点紧

Can you lend me some money? 你能借点钱给我吗?

Bob: What? 什么?

Jeff: Honestly I’m flat broke. 老实说,我快破产了。Can you help me out? 能帮帮我吗?

I’ll pay you back next week! 我下星期就还你!I promise! 我保证!

Bob: Sure no problem! 当然 没问题!

Jeff: Terrific ! 太好了!Listen I really appreciate it!

Bob: Hey don’t mention it! 嘿 别放在心上!

Jeff: Thank you so much! 真是太感谢了!I really owe you! 我欠你的!

Lesson 85 Hate everything什么都讨厌

Bob: I can’t stand cities. 我无法忍受城市They’re too crowded. 太拥挤了

I hate cars. 我讨厌汽车. They’re even worse than tractors . 它们比拖拉机更糟.

I despise city people. 我瞧不起城市里的人. They’re too noisy. 他们太吵

And I hate this grass! 我还讨厌这些草!

B: Hi what’s up? 嗨 怎么了? Hello? 喂? Don’t you recognize me? 你难道没认出我吗?

Bob: Sorry I don’t . 对不起,我不认识.

B: Come on can’t you see the ‘S’? 得了,难道你没看到这个’s’吗?

Bob: Oh! I get it. 哦,我明白了。 Your size is “small” 你穿的是小号衣服。 ……。

Huh? Where did he go? 噢? 他去哪儿了?

Lesson 86 How fast is it它有多快呢

Frog1: Bicycles always remind me of my computer’s modem 自行车总是让我想起我的电脑上的调制解调器。

Frog2: Yeah me too!是啊 我也是!And motorcycles always remind me of ISDN! 摩托车总是让我想起ISDN。

Frog1: I heard that there’s a new choice better than a modem or ISDN.

我听说现在有一个新选择比调制解调器和ISDN都好。

You can use it to play video games watch movies on the internet chat with people….

你可以用它玩游戏 在线观看电影 和别人聊天….

Frog2: Come on! 得了! I’ve already spent a lot of money on my computer. 我已经在我的电脑上花了很多钱了.

Don’t mess with me! 不要骗我了!

Frog1: Trust me! It’s true! 相信我! 这是真的!

Frog2: Okay how fast is it? 好吧 它有多快呢?

Frog1: As fast as … that! 和……那一样快!

Frog2: As fast as what? 和什么那样快?……Sorry, I don’t believe in anything I can’t see with my own eyes..

对不起,对于我没亲眼看到的东西我是不会相信的.

Lesson 87 Oh Helen I love you哦,海伦,我爱你

Woman: Oh Jack! 哦, 杰克!

Man: Oh Helen! I love you! 哦 海伦! 我爱你!

Jeff: Why are you wasting your time watching that stupid soap opera? 为什么你把时间浪费在看愚蠢的肥皂剧上?

Fish: Well uh…it’s all that’s on 嗯…电视只有这个节目. Every channel is the same.每个频道都一样

Jeff: That’s ridiculous! 太荒谬了! Give me the remote! 把遥控器给我!

Woman: Oh Jack! 哦, 杰克!

Man: Oh Helen! I love you! 哦,海伦! 我爱你!

Woman: Oh Jack! 哦, 杰克!

Man: Oh Helen! I love you! 哦,海伦! 我爱你!

Fish: Give it up! 放弃吧!You’re just wasting your time! 你纯粹是在浪费时间!

Jeff: I refuse to believe it! 我拒绝相信!Stop it! Shut up! 停下!闭嘴!Shut …..up! 闭…嘴! ……

Man: Oh Helen! I love you! 哦,海伦!我爱你!

Lesson 88 Time to leave home该是离家出走的时间了

Chick: Father I’ve decided to leave home. 爸爸,我已经决定离家出走。

Jeff: What? 什么?You’re leaving home? 你要离家出走?

Chick: Yes, I’m a big boy now. 是的,我现在已经是个大男孩了。I can take care of myself. 我能照顾自己了。

Jeff: Honey come here quick! 亲爱的 到这儿来 快点!

Our little chick says he wants to leave home! 我们的鸡宝宝说他要离家出走!

Hen: What? 什么?

Jeff: So he’s decided to go away. 所以它决定出走。

Honey the chick says he’s old enough to leave home now. 亲爱的,鸡宝宝说他已经长大了,可以离开家了。

Hen: Oh dear! 哦亲爱的!But if that’s what he wants then I guess we’ll have to let him go. 但是,如果那是他想要的,我想我们只得让他走。

I sure will miss him while he’s living out there….他出走的日子里我一定会想他的……

All alone …hungry… 独自一人…挨饿…Outside during the long cold nights… 在漫长而寒冷的夜晚…

Chick: Oh…uh… never mind! 哦…嗯…别放在心上!I was just kidding! 我只是在开玩笑!

Lesson 89 Hot ticket热门的票

Kevin: Good evening 晚上好

Seth: Hi, I’d like to see a good movie. 嗨,我想看一部好电影。Any suggestions? 有什么建议吗?

Kevin: Hmm ‘hero’ is very popular 嗯《英雄》很流行。

Seth: Is it a cartoon? 是动画片?

Kevin: No. 不是。

Seth: A romance? 那么是爱情片?

Kevin: No. 不是。

Seth: Then it must be a comedy! 一定是喜剧片!

Kevin: Actually, it’s an action film. 事实上,是动作片。

Seth: All right. 好啊!I love action films! 我喜欢动作片!Give me a ticket! 给我一张票。

Kevin: All right… oops! 好的!…哦!Sorry there are no tickets left. 对不起,没票了。

I ’m afraid that film is completely sold out! 恐怕电影票全卖完了!

Seth: Oh no! you’re kidding! 哦,不! 你在开玩笑!

Kevin: I’m sorry. 对不起。Like I said it’s a very popular film. 正如我所说的,这部电影很流行。

Seth: What terrible luck! 真不走运!

Bob: Hey I’ve got a ticket if you want one! 嗨,我有一张票,可以让给你。

Seth: Really? 真的?

Bob: Yeah 真的。I don’t have time to see the movie so….我没有时间看,所以…

Seth: Hey! I can’t see anything! 嘿!我什么都看不见!This is unfair! 这不公平!

Cow: Shhhh! The movie is starting! 嘘! 电影开始了!

Lesson 90 Pole Vaulting Champion撑杆跳冠军

Kevin: Good evening everyone! 各位观众 晚上好!

Tonight we have the great honor of meeting a most incredible champion.

今天我们非常荣幸能见到这位最不可思异的冠军。

Congratulations! 祝贺你!Congratulations Mr. G! 祝贺你 Mr. G!

G: Thank you thank you! 谢谢 谢谢!

Kevin: I still can’t believe it! 我还是难以相信!

I’m sure all of you must feel the same way. 我相信每一个观众都有同感。

Let’s go back to that amazing moment…让我们回顾一下那个不可思议的瞬间……

G: Oh…help! Help! 啊,救命呀!救命呀!

Kevin: Simply incredible! 简直难以置信!

Well everyone that’s it for tonight’s Salad Time! 各位观众,本期色拉时间到此为止!

Thank you for watching! 谢谢收看!

Don’t forget to join us tomorrow evening! 别忘了明晚再次收看!So long! 再见!

…oh and thanks once again to our champion Mr. G! 。。。哦, 再次感谢我们的冠军Mr. G!

Lesson 91 Flea problem虱子的问题

Man: What a cute dog! 多可爱的小狗啊!What’s its name 它叫什么名字?

Girl: Oh thank you! 哦 谢谢你!His name is “Gucci”! 它叫古奇!

Man: Looks like Gucci has some fleas! 看起古奇有虱子!

Girl: Yeah but it’s no problem. 是啊,不过没关系

Man: What do you mean? 你什么意思? You should get some flea powder for him. 你应该给他买些去虱粉。

Girl: Why? 为什么?

Man: Well fleas are bad for a dog! 嗯,虱子对狗有害!They’ll make him very uncomfortable! 它们会使他很不舒服!

Girl: Really for Gucci fleas are no problem.是的,对古奇而言虱子不成问题。

Man: Huh? Why not? 啊? 为什么不成问题?

Girl: Whenever he has fleas he gets rid of them by himself! 每次他有虱子,你会自己驱走它们!

Man: By himself? 靠他自己?That’s impossible! 不可能!Wu..Hu…

Lesson 92 Hunting interruption打猎时的干扰

B: Hey what’s going on? 嘿! 发生什么事了?

I’m so sorry! 我很抱歉!I didn’t mean to disturb your hunting! 我不是有意要打扰你打猎的!

G: Don’t worry about it! 不用担心。

I shouldn’t have been hunting so close to your cave anyway. 不管怎样,我本不该在你山洞附近打猎。

B: Really I feel terrible about it! 真的,我为此感到十分抱歉

I hope this won’t come between us. 我希望这件事不会影响到我们的关系。

G: No problem. 没问题。It’s nothing – really! 真的没什么!

There are plenty of other animals to catch. 这里有很多其他的动物可以捕捉。

B: Okay I’m glad you feel that way. 好 我很高兴你能这么想!

The beast is returning! 野兽回来了!This time I guarantee I won’t disturb you! 这次我保证不会打扰你了!

G: Uh…Uh…

Lesson 93 Matador's revenge斗牛士的报复

B: I just love being a hero! 我就是喜欢成为英雄!The shouting, the clapping, … the GLORY!

Bull: I just hate the color red. 我就是讨厌红色。It’s irritating, maddening, … INFURIATING!

B: Come on! Come on! 来啊!来啊!……

Kevin: Good evening. 晚上好。Are you ready to order? 可以点菜了吗?

Say, you look like that matador who has boxed by the bull today! 嗯,你好像就是今天那个被牛打的斗牛士!

G: That’s me all right. 正是我。I can’t stand bulls! 我受不了牛!

And now I’m ready for a little revenge: bring me a steak! 现在我准备报复:给我一份牛排!

Wait, make that TEN steaks! 等一下,给我来10份牛排!

Lesson 94 Pesticide plug杀虫剂

Kevin: Ladies and gentlemen good evening 女士们 先生们 晚上好

And welcome to Salad time! 欢迎收看色拉时间!

Tonight we have a very special guest Superspide. 今晚我们的特别嘉宾---蜘蛛王.

Okay for tonight’s topic we want to talk about problems. 好了,今晚的话题我们来谈谈烦恼.

Superspide as a famous star do you have any problems? 蜘蛛王, 作为一个明星, 你有没烦恼?

As a famous star do you have any problems? 蜘蛛王,作为一个大明星, 你有没有烦恼?

SuperSpide: Of course everyone has problems! 当然,每个人都会有烦恼!

In my job I spend a lot of time crawling around. 我的工作就是花很多时间爬来爬去.

But you know things don’t always to so well. 可是你要知道,事情不会永远一帆风顺.

Boy: Ahhh! Mom! A bug! 啊! 妈妈! 有虫子!

Kevin: Incredible! 令人难人置信! Do you have any advice for our audience? 你对我们的观众有什么忠告吗?

SuperSpide: Sure! 当然Whenever you’re bothered by insects be sure to use Bidu Pest Spray! 当你们被小虫子,骚扰时, 请使用Bidu 牌杀虫喷雾.

Kevin: Hey! What are you doing? 嘿,您在做什么? This isn’t supposed to be an advertisement! 这可不是广告栏目!

Superspide: Don’t forget: always use Bidu Pest Spray! 请别忘了使用Bidu牌杀虫喷雾!

Lesson 95 I'll send them a short message我要给他们发条短信

Jeff: Hahahaha! What an idiot! 哈哈哈哈! 真是个白痴!

I’ve got to tell my friends about this! 我得把这件事告诉我的朋友们!

I’ll send them a short Message! 我要给他们发条短信.

That’s hilarious! 太好玩了! ……How stupid! 真蠢!

Seth: Excuse me if you don’t mind, could I send a short Message to my friends? 对不起,如果你不介意,能让我给我的朋友们发个短信吗?

Jeff: Can you see I’m busy? 你没看见我正忙着吗?

Seth: Hee…ha… What a moron! 真是个傻子! Hee…ha….

Frogs: That’s so funny! 太有意思了! That’s so funny! 太有意思了! ……

Jeff: How can you send Short Messages on that kind of phone? 你在电话机上怎么能发短信的?

Seth: It’s easy! 简单!

You can use this kind of phone for many things including sending jokes! 还有许多功能呢 比如 发笑话!

What an idiot! 真是个白痴! Ha ha….

Lesson 96 The absolute worst job绝对是最糟的工作

A: It’s just not fair! 真是不公平! Every day I have to do such filthy work. 我每天都得干那么脏的工作.

This must be the worst job in the world! 这一定是世界上最糟糕的工作!

B: Tell me about it! 就是嘛! My dream is to be a tube of toothpaste. 我的梦想是做一去牙膏!

Just imagine what a sweet clean comfortable job! 想象一下, 这是一个多么甜美干净又舒服的工作啊!

Just like … just like a … 就像… 就像个….

A: a white collar 一个白领

B: Yeah that’s it-a white collar! 对 对----像个白领!

C: Oh shut up! 哦 住嘴! We might look pretty and clean. 我们看上去可能漂亮又干净

But everyday we’re pinched and squeezed可每天要被人挤来挤去

We just don’t complain about it. 只是我们从不抱怨.

A: Maybe so but your job is better than ours! 也许是这样,但你的工作总比我们好!

B: Yeah! 就是!

D: Enough! Enough! 够了! 够了! You’ve got nothing to complain about. 你们没什么可抱怨的.

Just think about my job! 想想我的工作吧!

Lesson 97 Scrambled eggs打翻的鸡蛋

Chick: Mom I have something to tell you 妈妈 我有些事要告诉你 But I don’t know how to start 但我不知如何开口

Mum: What is it? 什么事? What are you talking about son? 孩子 你在说些什么?

Chick: Uh I was careless and uh knocked over the table 嗯 我不小心 嗯 打翻了桌子.

Mum: Is that all? 就这些? Don’t worry about it honey. 别担心, 亲爱的

Chick: But um I also broke the bowls sitting on the table 可是 嗯 我把桌子上的碗也打翻了

Mum: Oh those were old bowls哦 那些是旧碗

Everybody makes mistakes forget about it. 每个人都会犯错, 忘了它吧!

Chick: Uh there’s something else: 嗯 还有些事: I broke the eggs that were in the bowls 我打碎了碗里的鸡蛋

I’m really sorry! 真的很抱歉!

Mum: I’m sure it was an accident, right? 我敢肯定那是意外,是吗? Don’t worry! 不用担心!

You’ll have other brothers and sisters soon enough. 你很快会有弟弟妹妹的

Chick: Will I? 真的吗? I’m really sorry Mom! 我真的很抱歉 妈妈!

Mum: Forget it it’s nothing! 别放在心上, 没事! Now go and play 现在去玩吧.

Chick: Wee…Ha ha…

Lesson 98 Ticket thicket罚单

Kevin: Hey! Don’t you know this is a one-way street? 嘿!难道你不知道这条是单行道?

I’m going to have to write you a ticket. 我不得不给你开张罚单。

B: Wait! 等一下!I uh I how about if I turn around right now? 我 嗯 我 要是我现在把车掉头怎么样?

Kevin: Sorry no U-turns permitted on this street. 对不起, 这条街上禁止掉头。

B: Okay! Okay! 好吧! 好吧!I’ll just stop right here! 我就把车停在这里!

Kevin: Parking is prohibited on this block. 这个街区严禁停车。

B: Uh… 嗯。。。。

Kevin: Hey! No horn honking allowed here! 嘿! 这里禁止呜笛!

B: Hey tell you what 嘿 我有主意了

Give me a reasonable offer and this car is yours! 开个合理的价格 这辆车归你!How about it? 怎么样?

Kevin: Can’t you read the sign? 难道你看不见那个标志吗?No street vendors allowed! 这里禁止设摊买卖!

Lesson 99 New style新造型

A: Good afternoon how are you today? 下午好 今天过的怎么样?

Okay what do you have in mind? 好吧, 你想剪什么样的发型?

B: I really have no idea. 我真的不知道.I’m bored with this style. 我厌倦了现在的发型.

So I think I’d like to try something new something different, something that suits me better.

所以我想试试新的 不同的, 更适合我的发型. What do you think? 你看呢?

A: Hmm… wait-I’ve got it! 嗯……等一下----我有主意了!

There? 这个怎么样? A very natural look don’t you think? 看上去很自然 你不这么认为吗?

B: Hmm I think it’s a little too … traditional 嗯 我觉得这个太…普通了.

A: All right let’s try something else. 好吧 让我们再试试别的

How about this? 这个怎么样?Romantic eh? 很浪漫 是吧?

B: Well it’s nice ….but it’s not very fashionable 嗯 这个不错… 但是不够时髦.

A: Not fashionable enough? 还不够时髦? No problem! 没问题!

B: Oh now that’s creative! 哦太有创意了! I like it I like it! 我喜欢 我喜欢

C: Hahaha! 哈哈哈! You want to know what I think of your new style? 你想知道我怎么看你的新发型吗?

B: Oh what do you know! 哦 你懂什么! This is the latest look 这是最新的装扮

It cost me a fortune! 我可是花了大代价的!

Lesson 100 Peta primer来自农场的报道

Man: Please tell our listeners something about your lives. 请告诉我们的听众一些关于你们生活的事.

A: Sure! Our lives are terrible! 当然! 我们的生活真是太糟糕了!

Man: What do you mean? 什么意思?

A: You know, we hens are less productive when we’re in a bad mood. 你知道,我们母鸡如果心情不好,产量就很低.

B: Yeah! Just take a look around this place! 是的! 看看这个地方吧!

Life is so meaningless! 生活是多么的没有意义! No TV no Karaoke no dates没有电视 没有卡拉OK 没有约会

And never a single party! 就连一个聚会也没有!

Man: Have you thought of any way out? 你有没有想出解决的办法?

A: Not yet! 还没有I just want a more comfortable life! 我只是希望生活得更舒服些!

Man: Everybody has dreams even---hens! 每个人都有梦想---甚至母鸡也有!

Maybe you should think of that next time you’re eating in a fast food restaurant.

下次你去快餐店吃东西时,也许你该考虑一下这个问题.

This is your Salad Time reporter at a poultry farm. 色拉时间记者, 在农场为您报道.

Lesson 101 The frog prince青蛙王子

Girl: I’m in a jam 我碰到个难题 If I kiss this frog 如果我吻一下这只青蛙

I don’t know if he’ll become a prince . 我不知道他是不是会变成王子

Frog: Well, My great-great-great-grandfather said that’s what would happen.

我爷爷的爷爷的爷爷说过那就是会发生的事.

If you don’t mind kissing a frog. 如果你不介意吻一只青蛙.

I don’t mind being kissed by a beautiful girl! 我也不介意被一个漂亮的女孩吻一下!

Really! It’s no problem! 真的! 没问题!

Girl: What if you become a prince and fall in love with me? 要是你变成了王子喜欢上了我会怎么样?

What then? 然后呢?

Frog: Who knows? 谁知道? There’s only one way to find out! 只有一个办法!

So hurry dear Princess! 所以请快一点 亲爱的公主!

It’s time for lunch. I have bugs to catch! 该是吃午饭的时候了,我还要去捉虫子呢!

Girl: I don’t know. 我不知道

Frog: Enough of this nonsense 别说废话了Who wants to be a prince anyway 谁想做什么王子啊!

Girl: Well maybe I’ll give it a try. 嗯 也许我该试试

Lesson 102 Wired for sound聪明夹克

Kevin: Good evening and welcome once again to Salad Time! 晚上好 欢迎再次来到色拉时间!

Tonight I’d like to introduce a friend of mine. 今晚我要向大家介绍我的一个朋友.

A man who has distinguished himself by designing the most fashionable spectacular jacket of the year. 他因为设计出今年最时髦最令人惊叹的夹克而出名.

Let’s have a warm welcome for …Mr. Idea! 让我们热烈欢迎…创意先生!

Hello Mr. Idea nice to see you! 你好,创意先生,很高兴见到你!

Can you tell us about your jacket design? 能向我们介绍一下您设计的夹克吗?

Nick: Sure! It’s really cool! 当然! 它太酷了!

 I’ve got a cell phone an MP3 player a personal computer a headset a remote PDA. . 我的夹克上安装了一部手机一个MP3播放器 一台个人电脑 一副耳机

and a DVD player all integrated into my jacket! 一台掌上电脑和一台DVD!

Kevin: Wow! That’s really amazing! 哇! 真是令人吃惊啊!

Nick: Next I’m going to add a Playstation 2! 接下来,我想把PS2也装上.

Kevin: Incredible! 真是不可思议!

I’m sure it will be one of the year’s hottest sellers! 我肯定它将是今年最畅销的商品之一!

Thanks for giving us a preview! 谢谢你给我们做预告!

Say what’s in the backpack ? 嗨 你的背包里是什么东西?

Nick: Uh…the batteries. 嗯… 是电池

Lesson 103 The harmony of nature自然的和谐

Man: How charming! 多迷人啊!

These flowers are all so alike so harmonious so peaceful. 这些花是如此相似, 如此和谐, 如此安静!

Hmmm I wonder how they see themselves. 哦 我想知道她们是如何看待自己.

A: Whew !What a smell! 哟! 什么味道啊! Like cheap cologne! 像廉价香水!

B: You’re an idiot ! 你是白痴! That’s the scent of fine French perfume ! 那是上等法国香水的味道!

French perfume you understand? 法国香水 你懂吗? So romantic ! So elegant ! 多浪漫! 多优雅!

I don’t think a hayseed like you could appreciate such a thing.

我不认为一个像你这样的乡巴佬能欣赏这种东西.

A:Who are you calling a “hayseed”? 你叫谁”乡巴佬” ? Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁啊?

Take that! 当心点!

B: Uh…So boring 好无聊

A: What do you mean “boring”? 你什么意思”无聊”?

B: Yeah we’re not boring 就是 我们根本不无聊 The ladies love the way we smell! 女士们喜爱我们的味道!

C: They love to smell flowers in a vase. 她们喜爱花瓶中的花. We’re for admiring 我们是用来被赞美的

We’re not lucky enough to have out throats cut , are we? 我们可没有那种运气被摘下,不是吗?

B: Did you hear something? 听到什么了?

A: Just some stupid weeds arguing 只不过是些愚蠢的杂草在争吵

Kevin: Enough! Enough! 够了! 够了! I can’t take this! 我受不了了!

No more imagining, it’s better to appreciate them as they are 不要想象了 最好就这样欣赏它们

Ah so lovely! 啊 好可爱!