香川照之 姜文:【外企必备】常用句型大盘点

来源:百度文库 编辑:九乡新闻网 时间:2024/05/17 09:17:29

1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you…
我写信是要确认/询问/通知你…

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…
关于我们今天在电话中的谈话...

4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…
先前在10月5日所写的信…

5. As I mentioned earlier about…
如我先前所提及关于…

6. As indicated in my previous e-mail…
如我在先前的信中所提出…

7. As we discussed on the phone…
如我们上次在电话中的讨论…

8. From our decision at the previous meeting…
如我们在上次会议中的决定…

9. As you requested/per your requirement… 
按照你的要求…

10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…
回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定… 11.This is in response to your e-mail today.这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。

 

12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in China.如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

 

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

 

14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。

 

15. Please be advised/informed that… 请被告知…

 

16. Please note that…请注意…

 

17. We would like to inform you that…我们想要通知你…

 

18. I am convinced that…我确信…

 

19. We agree with you on… 我们同意你在…

 

20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008…从2008年10月4日开始生效… 21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下…

 

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

 

23. I am delighted to tell you that… 我很高兴地告诉你…

 

24. We are pleased to learn that… 我们很高兴得知…

 

25. We wish to notify you that… 我们希望通知你…

 

26. Congratulation on your… 恭喜您关于…

 

27. I am fine with the proposal.我对这份提案没意见。

 

28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。

 

29. We are sorry to inform you that… 我们很抱歉地通知你…

 

30. I’m afraid I have some bad news.我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。 31. There are a number of issues with our new system.我们的新系统有些问题。

 

32. Due to circumstances beyond our control…由于情况超出我们所能控制…

 

33. I don’t feel too optimistic about…我觉得不太乐观关于…

 

34. It would be difficult for us to accept… 我们很难接受…

 

35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

 

36. We would be grateful if you could…我们会很感激如果你可以…

 

37. I could appreciate it if you could…我会很感激如果你可以…

 

38. Would you please send us…?可否请你寄给我们…?

 

39. We need your help.我们需要你的帮助。

 

40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。