陆小凤之金鹏皇朝攻略:跟随美剧学原汁原味的英语俚语

来源:百度文库 编辑:九乡新闻网 时间:2024/04/28 16:18:58
在看美剧的时候,经常会发现年轻人们喜欢用一些俏皮的俚语,跟我们在书中学的表达很不一样,今天我们一起来学习一下吧!

1. He waved with a big cheesy grin.
他朝我挥了挥手,脸上带着那种假假的笑容。

2. Stop being a chicken and try the rollercoaster ride!
别那么胆小,来玩过山车啊!

3. You have to drive all the way uptown to get him? Man, that's a drag.
你要开车到郊区接他?那真不容易。

4. A: Where did you buy that pen?
B: Oh this? It's a freebie I got at the carnival.
A: 你在哪买的那支笔?
B: 这支啊?这是我在嘉年华得的免费赠品。

5. I'm going to study full-on for this next exam.
我要全力以赴准备下次考试了。

6. Love is making you go bananas.
恋爱把你变得疯疯癫癫的。

7. Dude, stop drinking, you are already hammered.
哥们,别喝了,你醉了。

8. A: Why are you so hyper?
B: I think it's because I ate a lot of candy this morning. Sugar makes me hyper.

A: 你怎么这么亢奋?
B: 可能是因为我今天早上吃糖吃多了,糖能让人亢奋。

9. Wow, nice kicks!
哇哦,好靓的鞋!

10. I did it just for kicks.
我只是为了好玩才做那件事的。

11. Why are you so laid back? The exam is in 30 minutes!
你怎么还是这么闲散?考试30分钟之后就要开始了!

12. I hate all of that touchy-feely stuff!
我讨厌在别人面前过分表露情感。

13. Kate Perry portrayed a dorky girl in her music video for the song 'Last Friday Night.'
凯蒂·佩里在她的单曲《上周五》MV中扮演一位呆呆傻傻的女孩。

14. Man, that English test was a doozy. I think I failed.
老兄,这英文考题太难了,我想我挂了。

15. I can't hang out with Brian anymore, he's become the jack of all tirades, nothing but negativity, a real bummer.
我不想再跟布莱恩交往下去了,他一天到晚就知道抱怨,真是个扫兴的人。