艾媒咨询和艾瑞咨询:穿PRADA的恶魔 The Devil Wears Prada 中英文剧本(3)_【动漫编...

来源:百度文库 编辑:九乡新闻网 时间:2024/05/03 04:56:58

穿PRADA的恶魔 The Devil Wears Prada 中英文剧本(3)

时间:2010-07-06 09:48来源:动漫编剧网www.haobianju.com 作者:www.haobianju.com 点击:1583次

 


Oh, I'm sorry. What exactly is it that you do anyway?
哦,抱歉,你到底是做什么的?


Well, lucky for me, I already have my dream job.
我很幸运,已经找到了理想工作


You're a corporate research analyst!
你是个财务研究分析员


Oh, you're right. My job sucks. No!
没错,这工作很烂 不是的!


It sucks. I don't... It's boring. It's all right. Breathe.
很烂,我…工作很无聊 没事的,深呼吸


I'm trying. Here. Take a drink.
我在努力 来,喝一杯


I will have a drink. I will have a drink. Ah, yes.
我要喝一杯,喝一杯 啊,没错


I'd like to propose a toast. To jobs that pay the rent. To jobs that pay the rent.
为交房租的工作,干一杯 为交房租的工作


Jobs that pay the rent.
为交房租的工作


Oh, baby. You should see the way these girls at Runway dress.
亲爱的,你该看看《天桥》里面 女生的打扮


I don't have a thing to wear to work.
我都没有像样的衣服穿去上班


Come on. You're gonna be answering phones and getting coffee.
拜托,你只是去接电话,买咖啡


You need a ball gown for that?
干那活需要穿晚礼服吗?


I think I might.
我想我可能需要吧


Well, I happen to think you look great always.
我认为你穿什么都好看


Aww! I think you're full of it.
啊,胡说八道


Hey. Come on. Let's go home. Yeah.
嘿,过来,现在就回家 好


I can think of something we can do that doesn't require any clothing.
有件事我们不穿衣服也能做


Really? Mmm.
真的? 嗯


Hello?
喂?


Andrea, Miranda decided to kill the autumn jacket story for September...
安吉丽雅,马琳达决定 取消九月的秋季夹克衫报道


and she is pulling up the Sedona shoot from October.
并提前十月的赛多纳的设计


You need to come into the office right this second and pick up her coffee order on the way.
你立即回办公室,路上把咖啡也买了


Now? Now, get a pen and write this down.
现在? 没错,再拿纸笔把这个记下来


I want one no-foam skimmed latte with an extra shot...
我要一份大杯无泡的低脂拿铁咖啡


and three drip coffees with room for milk.
和三杯冲泡的咖啡,咖啡还要加奶


Searing hot. And I mean hot.
一定要滚烫的


Hello?
喂?


Where are you? Oh, I'm almost there. Yeah.
你在哪儿? 我就快到了


Shoot! Oh!
该死!


Is there some reason that my coffee isn't here?
为什么我没看到我的咖啡?


Has she died or something?
她死了还是怎么了?


No. God.
没有 天哪


Oh. Bloody time.
哦,太慢了


I hope you know that this is a very difficult job... Mm-hmm.
我希望你知道这是份艰难的活 是的


For which you are totally wrong.
那你就错了


And if you mess up, my head is on the chopping block.
你的失职会送我上断头台的


Now, hang that up. Don't just fling it anywhere.
把那挂起来,别随便乱扔


Okay. First of all, you and I answer the phones.
首先,我和你接听电话


The phone must be answered every single time it rings.
每次响铃都必须接


Calls roll to voice mail, and she gets very upset.
如果转入语音信箱,她会很生气


If I'm not here... Andrea, Andrea...
如果我不在这里,安吉丽雅,安吉丽雅


you are chained to that desk.
你必须一直呆在桌子旁


Well, what if I need to... What? No.
好,但如果我要… 什么?不行


One time an assistant left the desk because she sliced her hand open with a letter opener...
上次的一个女助理 手被开信刀划伤,离开了桌子


and Miranda missed Lagerfeld...
导致马琳达错过了与拉格费尔德的会面
{\an8}拉格费尔德 - Karl Otto Lagerfeld,时尚设计师


just before he boarded a 17-hour flight to Australia.
恰好接着拉格费尔德又去了澳大利亚

 

She now works at TVGuide.
现在那个倒霉蛋,她在干电视导购


Man the desk at all times. Got it.
随时坚守岗位,知道了


Uh... Miranda Priestly's office.
呃… 马琳达?皮斯里办公室


No, she's not available.
不,她现在没空


Who is it?
请问是哪位?


Yes, I will tell her you called... yet again.
是的,我会告诉她你来过电话…好几次了


Right. Remember, you and I have totally differentjobs.
记住,你我有不同的分工


I mean, you get coffee... and you run errands.
我是指,你负责咖啡,听候差遣


Yet I am in charge of her schedule...
我负责她的行程(发布作者:滑到的毛毛熊)