黑魂3安里的直剑在哪:用英语问路的技巧

来源:百度文库 编辑:九乡新闻网 时间:2024/04/29 06:36:12

问路几乎是所有人都会遇到的事,那么在英美国家问路时应注意些什么呢? 归纳起来,有以下几个方面的

技巧值得同学们注意:

一、态度方面

1. 首先要有礼貌,最好停下来等候或缓步走向你想问路的人,表情不要太紧张,不要急步向他人走去,

否则对方会怀疑你的动机。

  2. 千万不要伸手搭对方的肩或手臂,因为这是不礼貌的行为。

3. 问路时要注意同对方保持一定的距离,尤其是问一位女士时,尽量不要使用手势。西方人的空间意识

较强,陌生人离他们太近会使他们觉得很不自在,甚至觉得是一种威胁。

二、用词方面

1. 问路时应首先说一声:“Excuse me.”这样可以引起对方的注意,又不失礼貌。

2. 当你没听清时,你可以说一声“Excuse me, would you please say it again?

(对不起,请您再说一遍好吗?) 或“I beg your pardon?(对不起,请再说一遍好吗?)等,

礼貌地要求对方重复一遍。

3. 问完路后,千万不要忘记向对方说句“Thank you for helping me. 或“Thank you.

4. 问路时经常会用到“向左()拐”这样的表达,英语对此有两种常见的说法,即turn left (right)

turn to the left (right)。表示 “在左()边”,英语用介词on at 均可。

5. 别人为你指完路后,有时还会最后说上一些句子,一方面是表示他的引路信息介绍完毕,另一方面

也是为了表明他的指路信息是可靠的。这类句子通常有:

You can’t miss it. 你不会找不到的(from www.nmet168.com)

You are sure to get there. 你一定会到达那儿的。

You can’t go wrong. 你不会走错的。

三、背景方面

按照我国的交通规则是“行人靠右”,而在英国你会看到这样的交通标牌:Keep to the left. 靠左边走。

要注意两者的区别。

四、句式方面

1. 问路的固定句式举例

Excuse me, can you tell me where the railway station is? 对不起,请问火车站在哪儿?

Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to the train station? 劳驾,请问去火车站怎么走?

Excuse me, could you tell me which is the way to the nearest hospital? 请问去最近的医院怎么走?

Excuse me, would you please show me the way to the post office? 请告诉我去邮局怎么走好吗?

Excuse me, would you mind telling me the way to the police station?

 对不起,请告诉我去警察局怎么走好吗?

Excuse me, could you give me some directions? 请你给我指指路好吗?

Excuse me, can you direct me to the post office? 请问到邮局怎么走?

Excuse me, where’s the men’s (ladies’), please? 请问男()厕所在哪?

Excuse me, where’s the bus station, please? 请问公共汽车站在什么地方?

Excuse me, how can I get to No. 1 Middle School? 请问去一中怎么走?

Excuse me, is this the right way to the People’s Park? 请问去人民公园走这条路对吗?

Is this the only way to get there? 去那儿只有这一条路吗?

Which is the best way to get there? 去那儿走哪条路最好呢?

 

2. 问路的固定句式举例

Go down this street, and turn to the left at the first crossing. 沿着这条街走,在第一个十字路口向左拐。

Go straight on, then turn right at the second crossing. 一直走,在第二个十字路口向右拐。

Go down the road and you’ll come to a bus stop. 沿着这条路走,你会走到一个公共汽车站。

Go straight ahead about 300 meters. 往前一直走 300米。

Go straight ahead until you come to a tall building, then turn left. 一直往前走,一直走到一座高楼,然后向左拐

Go this way about 5 minutes. When you come to a lane, turn right.

沿着这条路大约走5分钟。当你走到一条小巷时,然后向右拐。

Keep going until you see a big white building on your left. 继续往前走,一直走到左边有座白色建筑。

Keep straight on for two blocks. 一直往前走,走过两条马路。

Walk until you get to the second crossing and then turn right. 一直走到第二个十字路口,然后向右拐。

Take the first turning on [to] the left. 在第一个拐弯处向左拐。

Just follow this street two blocks. 沿着这条街走过两个街区就到。

Cross the street and turn left. 过了这条街,然后向左拐。

It’s just around the corner. 就在拐角处。

It’s just across the street. 就在街那边。

It’s opposite the post office. 在邮局对面。

It’s next to the hospital. 就在医院隔壁。

It’s near the train station. 就在火车站附近。

It’s about five minutes’ walk. 走路五分钟就到。

It’s about half an hour’s ride. 乘车大约半小时。

It’s only two blocks. 只过两条马路就到。

It’s at the end of the street. 在这条街的尽头。

Take the No 5 bus here, and get off at the next stop. 在这里乘五路车,在下一站下车。

 

五、实战训练

1. (A)新到一个城市,向一个过路人(B)打听邮局在哪儿:

AExcuse me, could you tell me where the nearest post office is? 对不起,请问最近的邮局在什么地方?

BYes, it’s that way, about two blocks from here. 走那条路,过两条马路就到了。

AOn the right or left side of the street? 在马路的左边还是右边?

BOn the left. 在左边(from www.nmet168.com)

AThank you very much. 太感谢你了。

BYou’re welcome. 不客气。

2. (A)新到某市,不知道火车站在哪儿,向某人(B)打听:

AExcuse me, but can you tell me the way to the railway station? 请问去火车站怎么走?

BJust go straight along this street, turn left at the first crossing and walk straight ahead about 100 meters.

You can’t miss it. 沿着这条街一直往前走,到第一个十字路口向左拐,然后再往前走100米,你就到了火车站。

AAbout how long will it take me to get there? 去那儿大约要多少时间?

BIt’s about 10 minutes’ walk, I think. 步行大概要十分钟。

AI see. Is there a bus I can take? 我明白了,可以乘公共汽车去吗?

BYes, you can take the No. 5 bus over there. Get off at the next stop. 可以,你可以在那儿乘五路车,在下一站下车。

AThank you so much for your help. 非常感谢你的帮助。

BIt’s my pleasure. 不客气(from www.nmet168.com)

3. (A)新到某地,向旁人(B)询问厕所在哪儿:

AExcuse me, could you tell me where there’s a men’s room? 请问哪儿有男厕所?

BThere’s one just outside this building. Turn to your right and walk about 50 meters. It’s a small white thing.

这楼外面就有一个,向右拐,走50来即到,是座小白房。

AI suppose there a sign on the outside. 厕所外面有牌子吧?

BYes. There’s a sign in English and Chinese. 有,牌子是用中英文写的。

AThank you. 谢谢。

BThat’s all right. 不客气。

4. (A)邀你的同学(B)到你家玩,但他不知道怎么去,向你询问:

APlease come to my home tomorrow if you are free. 明天有空请到我家里来。

BOk, I will. But where do you live? 好,你住在什么地方?

A48 York Road. It’s not far from here. 约克路48号,离这儿不远。

BHow can I get there? 怎么走法?

AWalk along this street and turn left at the second crossing. My home is at the end of the road.

沿着这条街走,到第二个十字路口向左拐, 我家就在路的尽头。