鸿道集团:泰戈尔经典录

来源:百度文库 编辑:九乡新闻网 时间:2024/04/28 19:05:17

leave no trace of wings in the air, but I am glad I have had my flight.——天空没有翅膀的痕迹,而我已飞过。

  The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart ——————the music of sadness.)」。

世界上踌躇之心在琴弦上跑过去,奏出忧郁的乐章。

 

I look at the swaying branches and ponder over the greatness of all things.

我看着摇曳的枝叶,感叹万物的伟大。

 

Let me think that there is one among those stars that guides my life through the dark unknown.

群星之中,有一颗星是指导着我的生命通过无尽的黑暗。

 

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

如果你因错过太阳而流泪,那么你势必也将错过群星。

 

We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.

我们看错了世界,却说世界欺骗了我们。

The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of

the sword.

剑鞘保护剑的锋利,自己却满足于它自己的迟钝。

God is ashamed when the prosperous boasts of his special favour.

当富贵利达的人夸说他得到上帝的恩惠时,上帝都羞愧了。

Dark clouds becomes heaven‘s flowers when kissed by light.

黑云受到光的接吻时,就变成了天上的花朵。

The great walks with the small without fear. The middling keeps

aloof.

大的不怕与小的同遊。居中的却避而远之。


We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.

当我们极谦卑时,则几近于伟大。

God‘s great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm.

上帝的能力在柔和的微风中,不在狂风暴雨中。