鬼王小乞丐任务:外贸英语

来源:百度文库 编辑:九乡新闻网 时间:2024/04/29 06:47:36

A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality.

 

  B: Is there much of a difference in price ?

 

  A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30% less.

 

  B: We‘ll take that one .

 

  A:这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。

 

  B:价钱也有很大的分别吧?

 

  A:是的,经济型的大约便宜30%。

 

  B:我们就买那种。

 

  2)

 

  A: Is this going to satisfy your requirements ?

 

  B: Actually , it is more than we need .

 

  A: We can give you a little cheaper model .

 

  B: Let me see the specifications for that .

 

  A:这种的合你的要求吗?

 

  B:事实上,已超出我们所需要的。

 

  A:我们可以提供你便宜一点的型式。

 

  B:让我看看它的规格说明书吧。

 

  3)

 

  A: You‘re asking too much for this part .

 

  B: we have some cheaper ones .

 

  A: What is the price difference ?

 

  B: The basic model will cost about 10% less .

 

  A:这零件你们要价太高了。

 

  B:我们有便宜一点的。

 

  A:价钱差多少?

 

  B:基本型的便宜约10%左右。

 

  4)

 

  A: How many different models of this do you offer?

 

  B: We have five different ones .

 

  A: Is there much of a price difference .

 

  B: Yes, so we had better look over your specifications.

 

  A:这个你们有多少种不同的型式。

 

  B:五种

 

  A:价钱有很大的差别吗?

 

  B:是的,所以我们最好先把您的规格说明细看一遍。

 

  5)

 

  A: The last order didn‘t work out too well for us

 

  B: What was wrong?

 

  A: We were developing too much waste .

 

  B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level.

 

  A:上回订的货用起来不怎么顺。

 

  B:有什么问题吗?

 

  A:生产出来的废品太多了。

 

  B:我建议您采用我们价格再高一级的货

 

  6)

 

  A: Did the material work out well for you ?

 

  B: Not really .

 

  A: What was wrong?

 

  B: We felt that the price was too high for the quality .

 

  A:那些材料进行的顺利吗?

 

  B:不怎么好。

 

  A:怎么啦?

 

  B:我们觉得以这样的品质价钱太高了。

 

  7)

 

  A: Has our material been all right ?

 

  B: I‘m afraid not .

 

  A: Maybe you should order a little better quality B: Yes, we might have to do that .

 

  A:我们的原材料没问题吧?

 

  B:有问题呢。

 

  A:也许您应该买品质好一点的

 

  B:是呀,恐怕只有这么做了。

 

  8)

 

  A: I think you had better come out to the factory .

 

  B: Is there something wrong .

 

  A: Yes ,your last shipment wasn‘t up to par .

 

  B: Let ‘s go out and have a look at it .

 

  A:我看你最好走一趟工厂,

 

  B:出了什么事吗。

 

  A:嗯,你上次送去的货没有达到标准。

 

  B:走,我们去看看?

 

  9)

 

  A: I want you to look at this material .

 

  B: Is this from our last shipment ?

 

  A: Yes ,it is .

 

  B: I can see why you are having some problems with it .

 

  A:我要你看看这材料!

 

  B:这是上次叫的货吗?

 

  A:是啊。

 

  B:我明白为什么你用起来会有问题了。

 

  10)

 

  A: I would suggest that you use this material instead of that .

 

  B: But that costs more .

 

  A: But you will get less waste from this .

 

  B: We‘ll try it once .

 

  A:我建议你改用这种替代那种。

 

  B:可是那样成本较高。

 

  A:但可以减少浪费。

 

  B:那么就试一次看看吧。

 

  11)

 

  A: Our manufacturing costs have gone up too much .

 

  B: You might try one of our cheaper components .

 

  A: Let‘s take a look at your price list again

 

  B: Sure . I‘ll bring it in next week .

 

  A:我们的制造成本增加太多了。

 

  B:你试试这种较便宜的组件怎样?

 

  A:我再看一次你们的价目表吧。

 

  B:好哇 ,我下个礼拜带过来。

 

  12)

 

  A: This is the best material we have to offer .

 

  B: Actually ,I don‘t think we need it to be this good .

 

  A: I can let you have this kind cheaper .

 

  B: Let‘s do that .

 

  A:这是本公司所供应的最好的原料。

 

  B:说实在的,我并不认为我们用得着这么好的,

 

  A:我可以算你便宜一点。

 

  B:那就这么说定吧?

 

  13)

 

  A: How is the new material working out for you ?

 

  B: Fine .we‘re saving a lot of money with it .

 

  A: I‘m glad to hear that .

 

  B: It was a good suggestion .thanks .

 

  A:新原料用得如何?

 

  B:不错,节省了不少的钱,

 

  A:听你这么说真高兴。

 

  B:你建议得不错,谢谢。

 

  14)

 

  A: How many would you like to order ?

 

  B: Is there a minimum order ?

 

  A: No ,we can ship in lots of any size .

 

  B: We‘ll try one case of this .

 

  A:您要订多少?

 

  B:有最低订购量的限制吗?

 

  A:没有,任何数量都可以出货。

 

  B:那么,这种的就试一箱吧

 

  15)

 

  A: We‘re ready to take your order now.

 

  B: We want to try this component as a sample.

 

  A: I can send one for you to try .

 

  B: Yes , please do that .

 

  A:你们现在可以下订单了。

 

  B:这种组件我们想试个样品看看。

 

  A:我们可以寄个给你试用。

 

  B:好,那就麻烦你了。

 

  16)

 

  A: How many would you like to order ?

 

  B: How do they come packaged ?

 

  A: In cases of 100.

 

  B: We‘ll take 500.

 

  A: 您要订多少?

 

  B:货是怎样装的呢?

 

  A:一箱装100个。

 

  B:我们要500个

 

  17)

 

  A: We need seven of these .

 

  B: They come in cases of five .

 

  A: Then ,send two cases please .

 

  B: Good . thank you for the order .

 

  A:我们要七个这种的。

 

  B:它们是五个一箱。

 

  A:这样的话,就送两箱吧。

 

  B:好的,谢谢你的订货。

 

  18)

 

  A: We can‘t handle an order that small .

 

  B: What is the minimum we would have to order .

 

  A: 300 pieces .

 

  B: I see ,send those ,then .

 

  A:这么少的数量,我们不能接受。

 

  B:那么我们至少得订多少呢。

 

  A:300个

 

  B:哦,那就300个吧。

 

  19)

 

  A: We have a problem with your order .

 

  B: What is it ?

 

  A: We can‘t split open a case to fill your order .

 

  B: I‘ll see if we can take the whole case .

 

  A:你订的货有点问题。

 

  B:什么问题。

 

  A:因为我们不能拆箱来凑足你的订量。

 

  B:那我考虑看看是不是可以买整箱。

 

  20)

 

  A: Do you offer any quantity discounts ?

 

  B: No, we don‘t.

 

  A: Then give us three cases of this .

 

  A:大量购买有折扣吗?

 

  B:不,没有。

 

  A:那么这种的就买三箱好了。

 

1. 鼓励订货, 保证交货

 

  Owing to the increase of demand, you will probably make an order.

 

  If we are right in thinking this, would you care to place your order now?

 

  We can ensure immediate dispatch from our stock.

 

  2. 提供各项资料,劝诱订货

 

  We trust that you have received our catalogs and price-list.

 

  Now that you have had a chance to examine what we have sent to you, we are enclosing an order form for you to make an order easily.

 

  3. 通知对方广告 活动将引起抢购, 希望尽早订购

 

  Our advertising campaign is due to begin next month.

 

  Experience shows that many orders follow these advertisements, and sales are certain to result.

 

  We strongly advise you to lay in at least a small stock.

 

  4. 鼓励在产品涨价前订货

 

  From April 1st the prices of all our products will be raised by 10%.

 

  Even with this increase the prices of our products are still slightly lower than those of our competitors.

 

  Concerning the business you are negotiating, we will charge you old prices on all orders received here up to and including April 30.

 

  We look forward to your orders.

 

  For example:

 

  Dear xx,

 

  How are you those days, hope everything goes well with you.

 

  We would like to know your opinion about my quotation.

 

  Owing to the increase of demand, you will probably make a prompt order.

 

  If we are right in thinking this, would you care to place your order now?

 

  We can ensure provide immediate dispatch from our stock.

 

  We trust that our experience in doing this products and reliable quality will entitle us to win your confidence.

 

  Expecting your kind reply.

 

  Regards!

 

 

 客人询问最小单数量

 

  35. What’s minimum quantity of an order of your goods?

 

  询问订货数量

 

  36. How many do you intend to order?

 

  37. Would you give me an idea how much you wish to order from us?

 

  38. When can we expect your confirmation of the order?

 

  39. As our backlogs are increasing, please hasten the order.

 

  40. Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?

 

  41. We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

 

  客人回答订单数量

 

  42. The size of our order depends greatly on the prices.

 

  43. Well, if your order is large enough, we are ready to reduce our price by 2 percent.

 

  44. If you reduce your price by 5, we are going to order 1000sets.

 

  45. Considering the long-standing business relationship between us, we accept it.

 

  46. This is a trial order; please send us 100 sets only so that we may test the market. If successful, we will give you large orders in the future.

 

  47. We have decided to place an order for your electronic weighing scale.

 

  48. I’d like to order 600 sets.

 

  49. We can’t execute orders at your limits.

 

  感谢下单

 

  50. Generally speaking, we can supply form stock.

 

  51. I want to tell you how much I appreciate your order.

 

  52. Thank you for your order of 100 dozen of the shirts. We assure you of a punctual execution of your order.

 

  53. Thank you very much for your order.

 

  交货

 

  客人询问交货期

 

  54. What about our request for the early delivery of the goods?

 

  55. What is the earliest time when you can make delivery?

 

  56. How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

 

  57. When will you deliver the products to us?

 

  58. When will the goods reach our port?

 

  59. What about the method of delivery?

 

  60. Will it possible for you to ship the goods before early October?

 

  答复交货期

 

  61. I think we can meet your requirement.

 

  62. I ‘m sorry. We can’t advance the time of delivery.

 

  63. I’m very sorry for the delay in delivery and the inconvenience it must have caused you..

 

  64. We can assure you that the shipment will be made not later than the fist half of May.

 

  65. We will get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.

 

  66. The earliest delivery we can make is at the end of September.

 

  客人要求提早交货

 

  67. You may know that time of delivery is a matter of great important.

 

  68. You know that time of delivery if very important to us. I hope you can give our request your special consideration.

 

  69. Let’s discuss the delivery date first. You offered to deliver the goods within six months after the contract signing.

 

  70. The interval is too long. Could we expect an earlier shipment within three months?

 

  稳住客人

 

  71. We shall effect shipment as soon as the goods are ready

 

  72. We will speed up the production in order to ship your order in time.

 

  73. If you desire earlier delivery, we can only make a partial shipment.

 

  74. But you’d better ship the goods entirely.

 

  75. We’ll try our best. The earliest delivery we can make is in May, but I can assure you that we’ll do our best to advance the shipment.

 

  76. I’m afraid not. As you know, our manufacturers are full and we have a lot of order to fill.

 

  77. I’ll find out with our home office. We’ll do our best to advance the time of delivery.

 

  78. Thank you very much for your cooperation.

 

  79. I believe that the products will reach you in time and in good order and hope they will give you complete satisfaction.

 

 

  1.Let’s get down to business, shall we?

 

  让我们开始谈生意好吗?

 

  2.I’d like to tell you what I think about that.

 

  我想告诉你我的一些想法。

 

  3.Are those prices FOB or CIF ?

 

  这些价格是船上交货价还是运费及保险费在内价?

 

  4.Are these prices wholesale or retail?

 

  这些价格是批发价还是零售价?

 

  5.That’s too high.

 

  价钱太高了。

 

  6.Oh, no, this is the lowest price.

 

  噢,不,这是最低价。

 

  7.Let us have your rock-bottom price.

 

  我们给你低价。

 

  8.What’s the price range?

 

  价格范围是多少?

 

  9.They start at one hundred and fifty yuan and go up to two hundred yuan.

 

  它们以50元起价,至多到200元。

 

  10.The price is quite reasonable.

 

  这价格相当合理。

 

  11.The price is unreasonable.

 

  这价格高得不合理。

 

  12.Can you make it a little cheaper?

 

  =Can you come down a little?

 

  =Can you reduce the price?

 

  你能不能算便宜一点?

 

  13.That sounds very impressive.

 

  那似乎非常好。

 

  14.That sounds reasonable.

 

  那似乎非常好。

 

  15.I’d like to hear your ideas on…

 

  我想听听你关于……的看法。

 

  16.You’re offering us this product at 1800 yuan per unit-is that right?

 

  你提供我们的这种产品报价是每台1800元吗,对吗?

 

  17.We’d appreciate it if you could sell it to us for 1350 yuan per unit.

 

  如果你能以每台1350元的价格卖给我们,我们将不胜感激。

 

  18.Taking the quality into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.

 

  考虑到产品质量,我认为价格是合理的。

 

  19.There’s one problem to be mentioned.

 

  有一个问题要提出来。

 

  20.The price we quoted is quite good for your country.

 

  我们报的价格相当适合贵国。

 

  21.The price you quoted is a little stiff for exporting.

 

  你报的价格对于出口而言,有点偏高。

 

  22.Your price is 15% higher than that of last year.

 

  你们的价格比去年的高15%。

 

  23.I think you misunderstood me on this point.

 

  在这一点上我想你是误会我了。

 

  24.We’re in complete agreement.

 

  我们完全同意。

 

  25.I can’t make a decision at this time.

 

  我无法现在做决定。

 

  26. It’s not possible for us to make any sales at this price.

 

  我们无法以这种价格销售。

 

 

 

您正浏览的文章《实用外贸口语_英语学习_世贸人才网》由 世贸大学 :http://class.wtojob.com 整理,访问地址为:http://class.wtojob.com/class322_59471.shtml

1.What’s the size?多大尺寸?

 

  90X90 (Ninety by ninety)九十乘九十。

 

  2.What’s the CMB? 体积多大?

 

  0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。

 

  3.What’s the best/last price? 最低价是多少?

 

  ¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。

 

  4.How many designs?有几个款式?

 

  3 designs .三个款式。

 

  5.How many colors? 有几种颜色?

 

  3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。

 

  6.How many pcs one CTN?一箱装多少件?

 

  12 dozen, 144pcs. 12 12打,144件一箱。

 

  7.When shall we deliver?什么时候交货?

 

  8.Where shall we deliver? 货送到什么地方?

 

  Where is your warehouse?仓库在哪儿?

 

  9.30% deposit.付30%的订金。

 

  10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you.这里只有一个样品, 不能给你。

 

  11.Too expensive/much.太贵了。

 

  12. Any discount?有折扣吗?

 

  13.Cheaper?可以便宜一点吗?

 

  14.Show me this!这个拿下来看看。

 

  15.Good quality or ordinary quality?质量好的还是普通的?

 

  16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。

 

  17.4pcs a set.一套4个。

 

  18.What’s the minimum quantity?最小起订量是多少?

 

  19.At least 1 CTN. 至少一箱/件。

 

  20.There’s minimum quantity.有最小起订量。

 

  21.Can they be mixed?可以混装吗?

 

  22.Mixed packing.混装。

 

  23.Just a moment. Let me check.稍等,让我查一下。

 

  24.Same price/size. 一样的价格/尺寸。

 

  25.I will come again tomorrow.我明天再来。

 

  26.Where are you from?你是什么地方人?

 

  27.What’s your name?你叫什么?

 

  28.May I have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗?

 

  29.Card,please.名片。

 

  30.Stapler,please.订书机 。

 

  31. Calculator,please.计算器。

 

  32.Adhesive tape,please.胶带。

 

  33.Here’s our catalogue.这是我们的目录。

 

  34.Here’s my card.这是我的名片。

 

  35.Your card, please.给我你的名片。

 

  36.What’s the material.什么材料做的?

 

  The cost of raw material is increasing.原材料价格上涨。

 

  37.Out of stock.没现货。

 

  38.Do you have samples?有样品吗?

 

  39.Can I buy a sample?能买一个样品吗?

 

  40.We’ll give the money back when you place an order.下单时退钱给你。

 

  41.Good morning/ afternoon/evening/night!早上好!中午好!晚上好!晚安!

 

  42.Nice/Glad to meet/see you .很高兴遇见/见到你。

 

  43.Me too!我也是!

 

  44.Thank you .谢谢!

 

  45.You are welcome!不用谢!

 

  46.Come again next time.下次再来。

 

  47.Good-bye/ See you.再见。

 

  48.Would you like some water?要喝水吗?

 

  49.You can visit our website.你可以上我们的网站。

 

  50.Please have a seat.请坐。

 

  51.How are you doing? 你好!

 

  52.Fine.Thank you.and you?很好!谢谢!你呢?

 

  53.I’m fine ,too. 我也很好。

 

  54. Sweet dreams.做个好梦。

 

  55.Have a nice trip.一路顺风。

 

  56.Have a nice day/Evening/weekend!祝你过得愉快!周末愉快!

 

  57.You can go to/visit our factory.你可以去我们的工厂看看。

 

  58.You’re shrewd.你真精明。

 

  59.Did you sleep well.你睡得好吗?

 

  60.My future is not just a dream.我的未来不是梦。

 

   外贸 口语百句

 

  1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

 

  我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

 

  2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

 

  我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

 

  3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

 

  如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

 

  4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

 

  我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

 

  5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

 

  如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

 

  6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

 

  我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

 

  7 So our evenings will be quite full then?

 

  那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

 

  8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

 

  如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

 

  9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

 

  我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

 

  10 That'll put us both in the picture.

 

  这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

 

  11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

 

  那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

 

  12 I can't say for certain off-hand.

 

  我还不能马上说定。

 

  13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

 

  有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

 

  14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

 

  这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

 

  15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

 

  你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

 

  16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

 

  尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

 

  17 We've got to report back to the head office.

 

  我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

 

  18 Thank you for you cooperation.

 

  谢谢你们的合作。

 

  19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

 

  我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

 

  20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

 

  这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

 

  21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

 

  如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

 

  22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

 

  我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

 

  23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

 

  我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

 

  24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

 

  我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

 

  25 Welcome to our factory.

 

  欢迎到我们工厂来。

 

  26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

 

  我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

 

  27 You'll know our products better after this visit.

 

  参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

 

  28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

 

  也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

 

  29 Then we could look at the production line.

 

  然后我们再去看看生产线。

 

  30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

 

  墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

 

  31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

 

  表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

 

  32 We are running on two shifts.

 

  我们实行的工作是两班倒。

 

  33 Almost every process is computerized.

 

  几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

 

  34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

 

  工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

 

  35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

 

  所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

 

  36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

 

  我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

 

  37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

 

  因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

 

  38 Quality is even more important than quantity.

 

  质量比数量更为重要。

 

  39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

 

  我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

 

  40 Do we have to wear the helmets?

 

  我们得戴上防护帽吗?

 

  41 Is the production line fully automatic?

 

  生产线是全自动的吗?

 

  42 What kind of quality control do you have?

 

  你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

 

  43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

 

  所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

 

  44 What's your general impression,may I ask?

 

  不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

 

  45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.

 

  你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

 

  46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

 

  我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

 

  47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

 

  就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

 

  48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

 

  我想也许将来我们可以合作。

 

  49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

 

  我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

 

  50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

 

  我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

 

  51 We would be glad to start business with you.

 

  我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

 

  52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

 

  洽谈中请你们多加关照。

 

  53 We are happy to be of help.

 

  我们十分乐意帮助。

 

  54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

 

  我保证通力合作。

 

  55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

 

  可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

 

  56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

 

  如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

 

  57 You may be interested in only some of the items.

 

  你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

 

  58 I can just have a glance at the rest.

 

  剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

 

  59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.

 

  这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

 

  60 All these articles are best selling lines.

 

  所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

 

  61 Your desire coincides with ours.

 

  我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

 

  62 No wonder you're so experienced.

 

  怪不得你这么有经验。

 

  63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

 

  随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

 

  64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

 

  可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

 

  65 At what time can we work out a deal?

 

  我们什么时候洽谈生意?

 

  66 I hope to conclude some business with you.

 

  我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

 

  67 We also hope to expand our business with you.

 

  我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

 

  68 This is our common desire.

 

  这是我们的共同愿望。

 

  69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

 

  我想你也许已经了解到中国在对 外贸 易中采取了灵活的政策。

 

  70 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.

 

  我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

 

  71 Seeing is believing.

 

  百闻不如一见。

 

  72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.

 

  我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

 

  73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

 

  首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

 

  74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

 

  专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

 

  75 Please proceed with your presentation.

 

  请开始你的简报。

 

  76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.

 

  是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。

 

  77 Has your company done any research in this field?

 

  请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

 

  78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

 

  有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。

 

  79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

 

  如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

 

  80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

 

  在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

 

  81 I would like to ask you a favor.

 

  我可以提出一个要求吗?

 

  82 Would you let me know your fax number?

 

  可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?

 

  83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

 

  可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

 

  84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?

 

  你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?

 

  85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

 

  如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

 

  86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

 

  我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

 

  87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

 

  也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。

 

  88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

 

  事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

 

  89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?

 

  我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

 

  90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

 

  如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

 

  91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

 

  我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

 

  92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

 

  请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

 

  93 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

 

  我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

 

  94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

 

  我们的方针是不授与专卖权。

 

  95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.

 

  凡事总有例外。

 

  96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

 

  如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

 

  97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

 

  你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

 

  98 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.

 

  我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

 

  99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

 

  我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

 

  100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

 

  抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

 

  回复客户 询盘 的常用语

 

  (1)我们的条件是10日内付款为2%的折扣,30日内付款无折扣。

 

  Our terms are 2% ten days, thirty days net.

 

  (2)我公司仅限于从发票开出之日起10日内付现金者给予折扣优待。

 

  We only allow a cash discount on payments made within ten days of date of invoice.

 

  (3)顾客向我公司购货一律用现金支付。从发票开出之日起,30日内将货款付清。如当即支付现款,我公司当按年利5%计付30日的利息。

 

  Terms to approved buyers strictly net cash, payment within thirty days from invoice date, for prompt cash we will allow thirty days interest, at the rate of 5% per annum.

 

  (4)条件:即期发货。在货到我方工厂, 经过验讫重量品质后,立即以现金支付。

 

  Terms: early delivery, and net cash payment after receipt of the material at our works, and verification of weight and quality.

 

  5)现金支付折扣,仅限于在10日内以现金付清货款者可打折扣。

 

  Cash discounts are allowed only on accounts that are paid within the ten-day limit.

 

  (6)你将发现,我公司对贵方的报价所给予的优惠是前所未有的。

 

  You will find that we have given you the best terms customary in our business.

 

  (7)每月一日以前提供的汇票,依我公司惯例应在25日全部结帐。

 

  My habit is to settle on the 25th all bills rendered on or before the 1st of each and every month.

 

  (8)我公司付款条件为交货后3个月内支付现金。1个月内付清货款者,可打5%折扣。

 

  Our terms are cash within three months of date of delivery, or subject to 5 per cent discount if paid within one month.

 

  (9)兹就贵方对该商品的询价回复如下:

 

  In answer to your inquiry fo rthe article, we reply you sd follows.

 

  (10)针对你方昨日的 询盘 ,现寄上与你来函要求相似的墙纸样品一宗。

 

  In reply to your enquiry of yesterdays date, we are sending you herewith several samples of wall paper closely resembling to what you want.

 

  (11) 兹就该商品向贵方报价如下:

 

  We are pleased to quote you for the goods as following.

 

  (12)兹随函寄上该商品的现行价格表一份,请查收。

 

  Enclosed we hand you a price-current for the goods.

 

  (13)上述报价,无疑将随市场变化而变动。

 

  Of course these quotations are all subject to the fluctuations of the market.

 

  (14)上述价目单是以付现金拟订的,我们认为还可以打很多折扣。

 

  We think you can well accord us a substantial discount off your list prices, which we see are quoted net cash.

 

  (15)对这批数量大,以现金支付的货,如你方能从价目表中,再给些折扣优待,当不胜感谢。

 

  We shall be glad if you will quote us the best discount for cash off your list price for cash for this quantity.

 

  (16)我公司的支付条件:以现金支付。自发票开出之日起10天内付款者,打2%的折扣。

 

  Our terms, as our invoice states, are 2% cash discount, only within ten days of date of invoice.

 

  Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

 

  大量 询盘 证明我们产品质量过硬。

 

  As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

 

  一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

 

  Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

 

  对地毯的询盘日益增加。

 

  Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.

 

  询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

 

  Enquiries are dwindling.

 

  询盘正在减少。

 

  Enquiries are dried up.

 

  询盘正在绝迹。

 

  They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

 

  他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司

 

  Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

 

  询盘一般由买方发出。

 

  Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

 

  贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

 

  We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

 

  很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

 

  In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

 

  在 进出口 交易中,我们常向外商询价。

 

  To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.

 

  为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

 

  We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.

 

  我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

 

  Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.

 

  你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

 

  Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?

 

  既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

 

  China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.

 

  中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。

 

  Thank you for your inquiry.

 

  谢谢你们的询价。

 

  Words and Phrases

 

  inquire 询盘;询价;询购

 

  to inquire about 对...询价

 

  to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价

 

  inquirer 询价者

 

  enquiry 询盘

 

  inquiry sheet 询价单

 

  specific inquiry 具体询盘

 

  an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘

 

  to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘

 

  May I have an idea of your prices?

 

  可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

 

  Can you give me an indication of price?

 

  你能给我一个估价吗?

 

  Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

 

  请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

 

  If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

 

  如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

 

  When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

 

  李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

 

  We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.

 

  我们希望你们报离岸价格。

 

  Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.

 

  请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

 

  Words and Phrases

 

  favorable 优惠的

 

  firm price 实价,实盘

 

  Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

 

  为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

 

  We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

 

  我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

 

  How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

 

  你们通常要多久才能交货?

 

  Could you make prompt delivery?

 

  可以即期交货吗?

 

  Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

 

  不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

 

  Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

 

  能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

 

  Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

 

  你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

 

  Do you take special orders?

 

  你们接受特殊订货吗?

 

  Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?

 

  你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?

 

  he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.

 

  他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。

 

  We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.

 

  我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。

 

  Words and Phrases

 

  sales conditions 销售条件

 

  to make delivery 交货

 

  to make prompt-delivery 即期交货

 

  payment terms 付款方式

 

  special orders 特殊订货