陈师行武当28式太极拳:预定部日常英语用语00

来源:百度文库 编辑:九乡新闻网 时间:2024/04/29 09:25:57
定部日常用语
1.May I have the room type, please? /What kind of room would you like to reserve?
   请问需要预订哪一类型的房间?
2.What kind of room do you have?
   请问贵酒店有什么房间类型?
 3.We have standard, superior, deluxe, executive rooms. There is also one presidential suite as well. Furthermore, we have a floor of non-smoking rooms, and we also have some connecting rooms.
我们酒店有标准房,高级房,豪华房,行政房。除此之外还有总统套房。而且我们酒店还设有不吸烟楼层及连通房。
4.How about your hotel’s location?
 请问贵酒店位于哪里?
 5.Well, our hotel located in houjie town, Dongguan City. The Crown Prince hotel is only 30 minutes from Dongguan, 45 minutes from Shenzhen airport and 15 minutes to Chang Ping railway station, by car.
我们酒店位于东莞市厚街镇。本酒店离东莞30分钟车程,到深圳机场45分钟,到常平火车站只需15钟车程。
6.What’s the level of your hotel?
请问贵酒店是几星级的?
7.Our hotel is a five-star hotel.
本酒店是五星级的酒店。
8.How about your hotel’s facilities?
请问贵酒店有什么设施?
9.We have four kinds of restaurant, lobby bar, conference room, health center, swimming pool, shop prince and KTV equipment。.
本酒店有四种类型餐馆,大堂吧,会议室,健身会所,游泳池,商场及KTV设施。
10.Which dates would you like to book? When will you check in and check out?
请问您需要订哪一天?什么时候入住及退房?
11.How long will you stay in our hotel?
请问您打算逗留多长时间?
12.Does your hotel have pick-up service?
请问贵酒店有接车服务吗?
13.Yes, please contact the concierge for details .
有的,详细内容请联系礼宾台。
14.Can I get har bour view in your hotel?
我可以看到海景吗?
15.I am sorry, you can’t. But you can have a nice view of a large pool surrounded by beautiful landscaping.
很抱歉,不可以。但您可以看到周围美丽的泳池景。
16.What is your hotel’s website and email address?
请问贵酒店的网址及邮址?
17.Our hotel’s website is xxxx and our email address is xxxx. To reserve a room or give feedback to us.我们酒店的网址是xxx而我们的邮址是xxx预订房间或有任何建议可与我们联系。
18.Your reservation is temporary and it will be cancelled if you don’t arrive before 6p.m.on that day.
您的预订是暂时的,如果那天下午6点前不到,我们将会取消您的预订。
19.I am sorry, no elit room is available./ All rooms are unavailable.
很抱歉,提供不了雅致客房。/所有房间都订满了。
20.Does your company have contract with our hotel?
请问贵公司与我们酒店有协议吗?
21.Can I reconfirm the reservation? A superior room, for Mr. Smith on the 20th Oct. My name is XX,if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Thank you for calling. Bye-bye!
我可以再确认您的预订吗?史密夫先生,10月台20日预订壹间高级房。我的名字XX如有任何疑问请与我们联系。谢谢您的来电。再见!
22.Please hold on for a moment, Mr Smith.
史密夫先生,麻烦请您稍等。
23.May I have your name, please?
请问您贵姓?
24.I am sorry I beg your pardon.
不好意思,麻烦请重复一遍。
25.Would you please speak more slowly?
不好意思,麻烦请说慢一点?
26.I am sorry, I didn’t catch what you mean’t.
不好意思,我不大懂您的意思。
27.I would like to talk to someone in charge.
我想找您们的负责人。
28.He has not come back yet.
他还没回来。
29.She is in a conference now.
她正在开会。
30.Would you like to call back later?
麻烦请您稍后再拨。
31.Thank you for waiting.
让您久等了。
32.I’m not sure, sorry.
不好意思,我不能确定。
33.Are you following me, Sir?
请问听懂我说吗,先生?
34.Could you explain that a bit more?

35.Could you put that more simply?
请您具体一点好吗?
36.Could you hold the line, please? I’ll check our room availabilities for those days.
麻烦请您稍等,我们查询那段时间的房态。
37.What time do you expect to arrive , Sir?
请问大概什么时候到酒店,先生?
38.May I request a late check in?
我想要求晚些到店入住,可以吗?
39.Certainly, we’ll hold the room until you arrive.
当然可以,我们将为您保留房间直到您的到来。
40.I’d like to confirm your reservation.
我想确认您的预订。
41.Could you hold on for a moment please? I’ll check our reservation record.
麻烦请您稍等,让我查询我们的预订纪录。
42.Does it include breakfast?
包括早餐吗?
43.The tax and breakfast are also included.
税及早餐也包括在内。
44.We have a special family package plan
我们现在开始新推出一个优惠套餐。
45.We’ll have to charge you RMB100 extra for an additional bed.
如需加床,我们将会收取人民币100元。
46.What time will the guest be arriving?
客人大概什么到达酒店?
47.Your room is confirmed for that day.
那天您的房间已确定。
48.I’d like to extend it for two more nights until the 9th.
我想延住多两天,直到9号。
49.We’ll extend your reservation for you.
我们将会延住您的预订。
50.I’ll arrive one day early. Is that OK?
我那天早点到,可以吗?
51.We have changed our schedule, please amend our booking till next week.
我们的行程有变动,请更改我们的预订到下星期。
52.I’d like to cancel a reservation.
我想取消一个预订。
53.I’m afraid we have no record of a reservation under this name.
不好意思,恐怕我们没有这个名字记录的预订。
54.Which travel agent did you go through to make this reservation.
请问您是通过哪间旅行社来做这个预订的?
55.Is this a new reservation or a confirmation call?
请问这个电话是新的预订,还是确认预订?
56.We’ll send a confirmation to you soon.
我们稍后传确认书给您。
57.Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
如有任何疑问请随时与我们联系。
58.Please feel free to contact us if we can be of further assistance.
如需进一步了解,请随时与我们联系。
59.Just a minute, please I’ll check our booking situation.
麻烦请您稍等,我需要查询我们的房态。
60.Sorry ,there is no record in our list.
很抱歉,我们的名单上没有此记录。
61.Would you hold the line please? I must pick up another call.
麻烦请您稍等,我需要接听另壹个电话。
62.Have you made a reservation?
请问已经作了预订吗?
63.I’m sorry to have taken up your time.
不好意思占用您的时间。
64.Perhaps you have a cheaper room?
或许您们还有更便宜的房间吧?
65.Sorry, the quoted rate is lowest.
不好意思,这个报价已经是最低了。
66.Do you have a transfer service from airport to hotel free of charge?
请问贵酒店有没有免费接机服务?
67.Please inform the guest to check in before 6p.m.
请通知客人在下午6点前到本酒店办理入住手续。
68.The room is spacious and cosy , I’m sure you will enjoy yourself.
房间既宽敞又舒适,我肯定您会过得愉快。
69.Sorry, I can’t find your name on the arrival list.
不好意思,我在预期到达的名单上找不到您的名字。
70.May I recommend deluxe suite? It’s more luxurious and comfortable.
我向您推荐豪华套房,更豪华更舒适的。
71.I will get someone who can speak English well to talk to you.
我会找壹位英语较好的同事跟您说。
72.How many people are there in your party?
与您同行有多少人?

73.Just a moment, please. I’ll check the availability for you.
麻烦请您稍等,我查询能否可以提供给您。
74.Who is the reservation for?
请问是哪壹位客人的预订?
75.The hotel is fully booked, would you like me to place you on a waiting list.
没有任何房间可以提供,我们可以为您安排后补名单。
76.I’m sorry. We have no record of a reservation for that date.
很抱歉,我们没有那天预订的记录。
77.When was the reservation made?请问什么时候作的预订?
78.Do you remember the name of the clerk who accepted your reservation?
请问您记得那壹位职员为您作的预订吗?
79.We will hold your booking until 6p.m.without a guarantee.
没有任何担保,我们只可以为您保留到下午6点钟。
80.Would you like to guarantee your room for late arrival?
因您较晚入住,您可以为您的预订作个担保吗?
81.How would you like to guarantee your reservation?
请问您以什么方式为您的预订作担保?
82.This is the peak season.. I’m very sorry, but could you call us again later? We may have some cancellations.因这是旺季,非常抱歉,但是请您迟些再打电话过来好吗?可能会有人取消预订。
83.May I take your credit card for the guarantee?可以提供您的信用卡作担保吗?
84.Let me repeat your reservation to ensure it is correct.
让我为您重复一下您 的预订以确保无误。
85.We will note down your request and if possible, we will reserve it for you.
我们将会记录您的要求,如果可以,我们会为您预订。
86.I’m sorry, we don’t have connecting superior rooms, but deluxe rooms.
很抱歉,我们没有商级连通房,只有豪华连通房。
87.If you require any help please keep me informed.
如需任何帮助,请随时与我们联系。
88.It arrival time is not stated a reserved room will be held until 6p.m.
如果抵店时间未明确告知,所订的房间将保留至当天下午6:00.
89.To guarantee your booking, please advise us of your credit cart number and dated of valid advance in.为了确保您的订房,请将您的信用卡号及有效期限通知我们,或预付壹晚的 房租作订金。
90.With out guaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room to 6 p.m., If you make a guaranteed reservation, we can hold the room overnight. Would you like to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?
非担保的预订只能保留到当天下午6点。若您作了担保预订,我们就可以整夜为您保留房间,您愿意提供信用卡作担保吗?
91.Mr. Smith, you’ve made a guaranteed reservation at the Hotel. If you can’t arrive as scheduled, please inform us before 6 p.m. on the expected day. Thank you for calling and we look forward to seeing you.
史密夫先生,您已在酒店办理了担保预订,倘若您不能如期到达,请务必在入住当天的下午6点前通知我们,感谢您的来电,我们期待届时与您见面。
92.Does the price include breakfast?请问房价含有早餐吗?
93.We’ll amend your reservation at you request.
我们将会按您的要求作相应的更改。
94.I’d like to change/cancel a reservation.我想更改/取消预订。
95.The reserved room will be held till 18:00 on arrival unless a cash or credit card guarantee is made.
所预订的房间保留至当天的6点,除用现金或信用卡担保外。
96.For guaranteed reservation, one night room rental will be charged for cancellation or no show.
已作担保的预订,如当天取消或没入住,本酒店将会收取当天的壹晚房费。
97.We have free shuttle bus to Dongguan train station,. For further information please contact the concierge.
本酒店有免费车到东莞车站,详细内容,可拨打礼宾台联系。
98.Thank you for your reservation at HAIYATT Hotel. If you have any questions or changes about your reservation please contact us as soon as possible.
感谢您预订海悦酒店,如有任何疑问或需作任何更改请与尽快与我们联系。
99.I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我将会较晚到本酒店,但请为我保留预订。
100.I’m afraid we have no superior room available. Would you mind deluxe room instead?
恐怕我们提供不了高级房,豪华房可以吗?
101.We are very sorry for the inconvenience.对您造成不便,请见谅。 


请您解释多一点好吗