针织冰丝上衣女:英文口语集锦-

来源:百度文库 编辑:九乡新闻网 时间:2024/04/27 22:52:40

She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。)
Be my guest.(请便、别客气)
Far from it.(一点也不。)
It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)
We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)
My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)

I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)
Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。)
I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。)
For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)
It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)
I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。)

Neck and neck.(不分上下。)
I'm feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。)
Don't get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。)
You're the boss.(听你的。)
If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。)
Over my dead body!(休想)
I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。)
Let's talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。)
Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。)
Let's give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌。)
As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)
I'm up to my ears[忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)
You can't do this to me.(你不能这么对我。)
Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见。)
I can't imagine why.(我想不通为什么。)
That's really something.(真了不起。)
Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一会儿。)
I'm flattered.(过奖了。)
It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)
It can't be helped.(无能为力。)
Stay out of this matter, please.(请别管这事。)
I'll make it up to you.(我会赔偿的。)
I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉)
Let's forgive and forget.(让我们摈弃前嫌。)58. I've heard so much about you!(久仰大名!)
Don't underestimate me.(别小看我。)
She gives me a headache.(她让我头疼。)
You're wasting you breath.(你在白费口舌)
Don't get on my nerves!(不要搅得我心烦。)
His argument doesn't hold water.(他的论点站不住脚)
You've got to do something.(你一定要想办法。)
Don't look wise.(别自作聪明)
You're going too far!(你太过分了!)
Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要逃避现实。)
Nothing works.(什么都不对劲儿。)
Money will come and go.(钱乃身外之物。)
He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了将近30年牢。)
You have my word.(我保证。)
He hit the ceiling at the news.(他听到那消息暴跳如雷/大发雷霆)
You're too outspoken.(你太直率了。)
Every dog has his day.(凡人皆有得意时。)
Are you out of you mind?(你疯了吗?)
He's been everywhere.(他到处都去过了。)
Who is to blame?(该怪谁?)
There're a lot of rumors going around.(很多流言流传着。)
I don't feel up to that.(我觉得不能胜任那工作。)
It's raining cats and dogs.(下着倾盆大雨。)
What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什么?)
I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不着。)
You look very serious about something.(你似乎有很严重的事。)
I hope I'm not in the way.(我希望没有造成妨碍。)
A fool never learns.(傻瓜永远学不会。)
What brings you to Beijing?(什么风把你吹到北京来的?)
She looks blue.(她满面忧伤.)

Pull over!把车子开到旁边。

Drop me a line!写封信给我。

Give me a ring. = Call me!来个电话吧!

What s up? = What s happening? = What s new? “最近在忙什么?有什么新鲜事吗?”

Cut it out! = Knock it out!= Stop it! 少来这一套!同学之间开玩笑的话。

Get yourself together! 振作点行不行!

Hang in there. = Don t give up. = Keep trying. 再撑一下。

Give me a break! 你饶了我吧!(开玩笑的话)

Hang on. 请稍候。

Blow it. = Screw up. 搞砸了。

What a big hassle. 真是个麻烦事。

What a crummy day. 多倒霉的一天。

Go for it. 加油

You bet. = Of course. 当然;看我的!

Wishful thinking. 一厢情愿的想法。

Don t be so fussy! 别那么挑剔好不好。

It s a long story. 唉!说来话长。

How have you been? = How are you doing? 你过得如何?近来可好?

Take things for granted. 自以为理所当然。

Don t put on airs. 别摆架子。

Give me a lift! = Give me a ride! 送我一程吧!

Have a crush on someone. 迷恋某人

What s the catch? 有什么内幕?

Pain in the neck. =Pain in the ass. 眼中钉,肉中刺。

Skeleton in the closet. 家丑

Don t get on my nerve! 别把我惹毛了!

A fat chance. =A poor chance. 机会很小

I am racking my brains. 我正在绞尽脑

She s a real drag. 她真有点碍手碍脚

Spacingout = daydreaming. 做白曰梦

I am so fed up. 我受够了!

It doesn t go with your dress. 跟你的衣服不配。

What s the point? = What are you trying to say? 你的重点是什么?

By all means = Definitely. 一定是。

Let s go Dutch. 各付各的

I am under the weather. =I am not feeling well.= I m not myself. 我不太舒服!

May I take a rain check? 可不可改到下次?(例如有人请你吃饭,你不能赴约,只好请他改到下一次。)

I am not myself today. 我今天什么都不对劲!

Let s get it straight. 咱们把事情弄清楚!

What s the rush! 急什么!

Such a fruitcake! 神经病!

I ll swing by later. =I ll stop by later. 待会儿,我会来转一下。

I got the tip straight from the horse s mouth. 这个消息是千真万确的(tip指消息)!

flunk out 被当掉

take French leave 不告而别

You should give him a piece of your mind. 你应该向他表达你的不满。

hit the road = take off = get on one s way 离开。

Now he is in the driver s seat =He is in control now.

Keep a low profile (or low key). 采取低姿态。

Kinky =bizarre =wacky =weird 古怪的。

klutz (=clutz) =idiot 白痴、笨蛋。

know one s way around 识途老马。

lion s share 大部份。

tailgate 尾随(尤其跟车跟得太近)。

take a back seat. 让步。

take a hike =leave me alone =get lost 滚开。

hit the hay =go to bed 睡觉。

green hand 生手、没有经验的人。

moonshine = mountain dew 指私酿的烈酒(威士忌)或走私的酒。胡说八道也可用

rip off =steal:I was ripped off. 我被偷了;rip off 也常被用为“剥夺”My right was ripped off. 权利被剥夺(来自黑人英语)。

snob 势利眼

sneak in, sneak out 偷偷溜进去,溜出来 sneakers 运动鞋

She is such a brown-nose. 她是个马屁精。

This is in way over my head. 对我而言这实在太难了。

Keep your study (work) on track. 请按进度读书(工作)。

Did you come up with any ideas? 有没有想到什么新的意见?

Don t get uptight! Take it easy. 别紧张,慢慢来!

I’m an office worker. 我是上班族。

I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。

I’m happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。

I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。

I'm glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。

I'll call you. 我会打电话给你。

I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk. 我想睡/散步。

I want something to eat. 我想吃点东西。

I need your help. 我需要你的帮助。

I would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你谈一下。

I have a lot of problems. 我有很多问题。

I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我们的梦想成真。

I’m looking forward to seeing you. 我期望见到你。

I’m supposed to go on a diet / get a raise. 我应该节食/涨工资。

I heard that you’re getting married. Congratulations.听说你要结婚了,恭喜!

I see what your mean. 我了解你的意思。

I can’t do this. 我不能这么做。

Let me explain why I was late. 让我解释迟到的理由。

Let’s have a beer or something. 咱们喝点啤酒什么的。

Where is your office? 你们的办公室在哪?

What is your plan? 你的计划是什么?

When is the store closing? 这家店什么时候结束营

I really appreciate it. 我很感谢。

You're the greatest.你最棒了。  

I'm truly grateful for your help. 非常正式的"谢谢"