重庆家政行业协会:口语短句(转载)(一 and 二)

来源:百度文库 编辑:九乡新闻网 时间:2024/04/30 15:51:29
 (一)1.I’m an office worker. 我是上班族。

  2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。

  3.I’m happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。

  4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。

  5.I’m glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。

  6.I’ll call you. 我会打电话给你。

  7.I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk. 我想睡/散步。

  8.I want something to eat. 我想吃点东西。

  9.I need your help. 我需要你的帮助。

  10.I would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你谈一下。

  11.I have a lot of problems. 我有很多问题。

  12.I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我们的梦想成真。

  13.I’m looking forward to seeing you. 我期望见到你。

  14.I’m supposed to go on a diet / get a raise. 我应该节食/涨工资。

  15.I heard that you’re getting married. Congratulations.听说你要结婚了,恭喜!

  16.I see what your mean. 我了解你的意思。

  17.I can’t do this. 我不能这么做。

  18.Let me explain why I was late. 让我解释迟到的理由。

  19.Let’s have a beer or something. 咱们喝点啤酒什么的。

  20.Where is your office? 你们的办公室在哪?

  21.What is your plan? 你的计划是什么?

  22.When is the store closing? 这家店什么时候结束营业?

  23.Are you sure you can come by at nine? 你肯定你九点能来吗?

  24.Am I allowed to stay out past 10? 我可以十点过后再回家吗?

  25.The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is now over yet. 会议原定了两个小时,不过现在还没有结束。

  26.Tom’s birthday is this week. 汤姆的生日就在这个星期。

  27.Would you care to see it/ sit down for a while? 你要不要看/坐一会呢?

  28.Can you cover for me on Friday/help me/ tell me how to get there? 星期五能不能请你替我个班/你能帮我吗/你能告诉我到那里怎么走吗?

  29.Could you do me a big favor? 能否请你帮我个忙?

  30.He is crazy about Crazy English. 他对疯狂英语很着迷。

  31.Can you imagine how much he paid for that car?你能想象他买那车花了多少钱吗?

  32.Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25?

  33.Did you know he was having an affair/cheating on his wife? 你知道他有外遇了吗?/欺骗他的妻子吗?

  34.Did you hear about the new project? 你知道那个新项目吗?

  35.Do you realize that all of these shirts are half off? 你知道这些衬衫都卖半价了吗?

  36.Do you mind if I take tomorrow off? 你介意我明天请假吗?

  37.I enjoy working with you very much. 我很喜欢和你一起工作。

  38.Did you know that Stone ended up marrying his secretary? 你知道吗?斯通最终和他的秘书结婚了。

  39.Let’s get together for lunch. 让我们一起吃顿午餐吧。

  40.How did you do on your test? 你这次考试的结果如何?

  41.Do you think you can come? 你认为你能来吗?

  42.How was your weekend ? 你周末过得怎么样?

  43.Here is my card. 这是我的名片。

  44.He is used to eating out all the time. 他已经习惯在外面吃饭了。

  45.I’m getting a new computer for birthday present. 我得到一台电脑作生日礼物。

  46.Have you ever driven a BMW? 你有没有开过“宝马”?

  47.How about if we go tomorrow instead? 我们改成明天去怎么样?

  48.How do you like Hong Kong? 你喜欢香港吗?

  49.How do you want your steak? 你的牛排要几分熟?

  50.How did the game turn out? 球赛结果如何?

  51.How did Mary make all of her money? 玛丽所有的钱是怎么赚到的?

  52.How was your date? 你的约会怎么样?

  53.How are you doing with your new boss? 你跟你的新上司处得如何?

  54.How should I tell him the bad news? 我该如何告诉他这个坏消息?

  55.How much money did you make? 你赚了多少钱?

  56.How much does it cost to go abroad? 出国要多少钱?

  57.How long will it take to get to your house? 到你家要多久?

  58.How long have you been here? 你在这里多久了?

  59.How nice/pretty/cold/funny/stupid/boring/interesting.

  60.How about going out for dinner? 出去吃晚餐如何?

  61.I’m sorry that you didn’t get the job. 很遗憾,你没有得到那份工作。

  62.I’m afraid that it’s not going to work out. 我恐怕这事不会成的。

  63.I guess I could come over. 我想我能来。

  64.Is it okay to smoke in the office? 在办公室里抽烟可以吗?

  65.It was kind of exciting. 有点剌激。

  66.I know what you want. 我知道你想要什么。

  67.Is that why you don’t want to go home? 这就是你不想回家的原因吗?

  68.I’m sure we can get you a great / good deal. 我很肯定我们可以帮你做成一笔好交易。

  69.Would you help me with the report? 你愿意帮我写报告吗?

  70.I didn’t know he was the richest person in the world.我不知道他是世界上最有钱的人。

  71.I’ll have to ask my boss/wife first.我必须先问一下我的老板/老婆。

  72.I take it you don’t agree. 这么说来,我认为你是不同意。

  73.I tried losing weight, but nothing worked. 我曾试着减肥,但是毫无效果。

  74.It doesn’t make any sense to get up so early.那么早起来没有任何意义。

  75.It took years of hard work to speak good English. 讲一口流利的英语需要多年的刻苦*练。

  76.It feels like spring/ I’ve been here before. 感觉好象春天到了/我以前来过这里。

  77.I wonder if they can make it. 我在想他们是不是能办得到。

  78.It’s not as cold / hot as it was yesterday. 今天不想昨天那么冷/热。

  79.It’s not his work that bothers me; it’s his attitude. 困扰我的不是他的工作,而是他的态度。

  80.It sounds like you enjoyed it. 听起来你好象蛮喜欢的。

  81.It seems to me that be would like to go back home. 我觉得他好象想要回家。

  82.It looks very nice. 看起来很漂亮。

  83.Is everything under control? 一切都在掌握之中吗?

  84.I thought you could do a better job. 我以为你的表现会更好。

  85.It’s time for us to say “No” to America. 是我们对美国说不的时候了。

  86.The show is supposed to be good. 这场表演应当是相当好的。

  87.It really depends on who is in charge. 那纯粹要看谁负责了。

  88.It involves a lot of hard work. 那需要很多的辛勤工作。

  89.That might be in your favor. 那可能对你有利。

  90.I didn’t realize how much this meant to you. 我不知道这个对你的意义有这么大。

  91.I didn’t mean to offend you. 我不是故意冒犯你。

  92.I was wondering if you were doing anything this weekend. 我想知道这个周末你有什么要做。

  93.May I have your attention., please? 请大家注意一下(二) 1.Cheap skate! 小气鬼!

  2.Not so bad. 不错。

  3.No way! 不可能!

  4.Don't flatter me. 过奖了。

  5.Hope so. 希望如此。

  6.Go down to business. 言归正传。

  7.I'm not going. 我不去了。

  8.Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?

  9.I don't care. 我不在乎。

  10.None of my business. 不关我事。

  11.It doesn't work. 不管用。

  12.Your are welcome. 你太客气了。

  13.It is a long story. 一言难尽。

  14.Between us. 你知,我知。

  15.Sure thin! 當然!

  16.Talk truly. 有话直说。

  17.I'm going to go. 我這就去。

  18.Never mind. 不要緊。

  19.Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?

  20.Is that so? 是这样吗?

  21.Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。

  22.When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?

  23.You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。

  24.Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。

  25.You bet! 一定,当然!

  26.It's up to you. 由你决定。

  27.The line is engaged. 占线。

  28.My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。

  29.Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?

  30.I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。

  31.How big of you! 你真棒!

  32.Poor thing! 真可怜!

  33.How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?

  34.Don't over do it. 别太过分了。

  35.You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?

  36.What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?

  37.Who wants? 谁稀罕?

  38.Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。

  39.God works. 上帝的安排。

  40.Come seat here. 来这边坐。

  41.Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。

  42.You ask for it! 活该!

  43.You don't say! 真想不到!

  44.Get out of here! 滚出去!

  45.How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。

  46.Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气。

  47.It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!

  48.thousand times no! 绝对办不到!

  49.Who knows! 天晓得!

  50.Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。

  51.Don't let me down. 别让我失望。

  52.It is urgent. 有急事。

  53.Can I have this. 可以给我这个吗?

  54.It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。

  55.Drop it! 停止!Bottle it! 閉嘴!

  56.There is nobody by that name working here.這裡沒有這個人。

  57.Easy does it. 慢慢来。

  58.Don't push me. 别逼我。

  59.Come on! 快点,振作起来!

  60.What is the fuss? 吵什么?

  61.Still up? 还没睡呀?

  62.It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。

  63.It is a deal! 一言为定!

  64.Take a seat! 请坐!

  65.Here ye! 说得对!

  66.It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。

  67.Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。

  68.It's up in the air. 尚未确定。

  69.I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。

  70.Right over there. 就在那里。

  71.Get an eyeful. 看个够。

  72.Here we are! 我们到了!

  73.I lost my way. 我迷路了

  74.Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。

  75.Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!

  76.That is unfair. 这不公平!

  77.We have no way out. 我们没办法。

  78.That is great! 太棒了!

  79.You are welcome! 别客气!

  80.I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。

  81.Bottoms up! 干杯!

  82.Big mouth! 多嘴驴!

  83.Can-do. 能人。

  84.Don't play possum! 別裝蒜!

  85.He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。

  86.Make it up! 不记前嫌!

  87.Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。

  88.Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?

  89.Good luck! 祝你好运!

  90.Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。

  91.I'll be seeing you. 再见。

  92.I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?

  93.It is raining. 要下雨了。

  94.I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。

  95.Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。

  96.Stay away from him. 别*近他。

  97.Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。

  98.That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。

  99.Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。

  100.I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。

  101.Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。

  102.Good for you! 好得很!

  103.Go ahead. 继续。

  104.Help me out. 帮帮我。

  105.Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。

  106.Lose head. 丧失理智。

  107.He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。

  108.Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?

  109.Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。

  110.Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。

  111.She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。

  112.He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。

  113.Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。

  114.Tell me when! 随时奉陪!

  115.It is a small world! 世界真是小!

  116.Not at all. 根本就不(用)。

  117.Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。

  118.Wait and see. 等着瞧。

  119.Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?

  120.What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?

  121.Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!

  122.Leave me alone. 别理我。

  123.Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。

  124.You never know. 世事难料。

  125.I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。

  126.She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。

  127.I'm not in a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。

  128.He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。

  129.Daring! 亲爱的!

  130.She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。

  131.I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平

  132.Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。

  133.She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。

  134.I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。

  135.I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。

  136.I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。

  137.Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。

  138.You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。

  139.Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling. 物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。

  140.None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。

  141.You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。

  142.Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?

  143.What is your major? 你学什么专业?

  144.My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。

  145.It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。

  146.I'll kick you out. 我将炒你鱿鱼。

  147.I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。

  148.There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。

  149.He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。

  150.He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。

  151.Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!

  152.I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。

  153.It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。

  154.Dead end. 死胡同。

  155.Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小声点