车站李健mp3百度云:第9 课 随意的谈话2011年05月13日

来源:百度文库 编辑:九乡新闻网 时间:2024/04/28 03:52:56

第9 课 随意的谈话2011年05月13日

征求意见

Do you understand? (懂吗?)

Understood?懂了吗?

Is that clear? (清楚了吗?)

Get the picture? (你了解情况吗? )

Do you know what I mean? (你懂我说的意思吗?)

Are you( listening to me)?(你在听吗?)

Are you blind? (你不知道吗?)

(You know what你知道吗)I'm talking about. (你明白我说的意思吧。 )

I said that, didn't I? (我是那样说的吧? )

Do you know that?(你知道那事吗? )

Do you happen to know...?(说不定你知道……吧? )

I can't tell the difference.(我辨别不出来。 )

Can you hear me? (你听得见吗?)

Did you hear me?(你听见我说的了吗? )

同意

I understand. (知道了。)

See? 明白了吗?

I understand very well. (完全明白。)

think I understand. 我想我懂了。

I see what you mean. (我明白你说的了。 )

I know that too well. (我太清楚那种事了。 )

I see your point. (我明白你的意思。)

I get it. (噢,我终于明白了。)

I got it. (这样啊,原来是这么回事。)

I know that much!(这点事儿我还是知道的。 )

That solves it. (原来是这样啊!)

All right, all right. I understand. (好吧,好吧,我知道了。)

I know. (我知道呀。)

I know that person.(我认识那个人。 )

I know him by sight. (我见过他。 )

Yeah, I heard about it.(嗯,我听说了。 )

I hear you. (我听着呢。/我知道了。)

I'm following you. (我理解了。 )

Makes sense. (言之有理。 )

不明白、不知道

I don't understand.(我不明白。 )

I don't really understand.(我不太明白。 )

That's not clear. (我不清楚。 )Friday, May 13, 2011

I can't see your point. (我不明白你在说什么。)

I can't understand what you mean.(我不明白你的意思。 )

I'm not sure what you mean. (我弄不清楚你想说什么。)

I don't know what's what. (我根本不知道这是怎么回事。 )

It's over my head. (太难了,我弄不懂。)

Your guess is as good as mine.(我也搞不清楚。 )

The more I think about it, the less I understand it. (越想越糊涂。 )

I don't know what he is driving at. (我不知道他要干什么。 )

What's she after? (她到底想干什么?)

I have no idea. (我一点儿都不知道。)

I didn't know that. (我怎么不知道。)

I don't know. (不知道。/不太清楚。)

I don't know for sure. (我不太清楚。)

No one knows for sure. (谁也不知道确切的情况。 )

How should I know? (我怎么会知道?)

Who knows? (谁能知道?)

反问

Yes? (有事吗?)

What for?(为何? )

Pardon me? (您说什么?)

How about now? (现在怎么样? )

Excuse me?(对不起,你说什么? )

What?( 什么? )

Did you say anything? (你说什么来着?  )

I'm sorry, what did you say? (对不起,你说什么来着? )

So what?( 那又怎么样呢? )

What does it mean?( 什么意思? )

Are you saying that...? (你是说……吗? )

Then what?(后来怎么样了? )

What's he driving at? (他到底想干吗?  )

Would you repeat that, please? (您能再说一遍吗? _

You're speaking too quickly.(您说得太快了。)

Please say it more slowly.(请您再说慢一点儿。)

I can't keep up. (我跟不上您说的。 )

Please speak a little louder.(请再大一点儿声说。 )

I can't hear you.(我听不见。 )

I couldn't catch what you said. (我没听见你说什么。 )

What are you talking about?(你在说什么呢? )

感想

Just like me!(就像我一样。 )

Was it good? (好吃吗?)

Did you have fun? (玩得高兴吗?)

How do you like this suit? (这套衣服怎么样?)

How did you like it? (你觉得怎么样?)

Did you like it?(你喜欢吗? )

What do you think of it? (你觉得那个怎么样? )

询问、叙述情况

How'd things turn out? (结果怎么样?)

To make a long story short,... (长话短说…… )

Just tell me the story in a nutshell. (你就简明扼要地说吧。 )

Let me know the circumstances.(告诉我详细情况。)

A piece of cake.(轻而易举。 )

So far, so good. (到现在为止还好。)

So-so. (马马虎虎。)

That's about it. ((事情)就是这样。)

It was nothing.(没什么了不起的。)

There's nothing to it.(这很简单。 )

It worked!(啊,真灵! )

It needs work.(还需再加把劲。 )

Almost! (就差那么一点儿。)

Going from bad to worse. (越来越不好。 )

He made it big. (他一举成名。)

We're set. (问题解决了。)

随声附和

I see. (我知道了。)

Uh-huh. (嗯,嗯。 )

You have?啊,(是吗? )

Is that right?(是那样吗? )

That's right. (是那样。 )

Exactly! (没错! )

Oh, yeah? (是吗? )

Is that so?(是吗? )

And? (然后呢?  )

Me, too. (我也是。 )

Neither do I. (我也不…… )

Don't be silly. (别说傻话。)

That's too bad. (真是太倒霉了。)

Are you sure? (真的吗? )

What a shame! (真是太过分(遗憾)了! )

Good! (那好哇。)

What a surprise!(真叫人吃惊。 )

I hope not. (我真希望不是这样。 )

I hope so. (要是那样就好了! )

Great! (太棒了! )

Unbelievable! (难以置信!)

No kidding!(开玩笑吧! )

You bet.(行!没问题! )

一时语塞

Well... 嗯……

Let me see. (让我想想。 )

I mean... (我的意思是…… )

It's on the tip of my tongue. (话就在嘴边上。)

What should I say... (说什么好呢? )

I don't know quite how to put this.(我真不知道该说什么好…… )

Beats me. (这可让你问着了。)

What do you call it? (叫什么来着? )

You've got me. (让你问住了。)

催促别人说话

Say something. (你说点什么吧!)

Tell me more (about it).(我想知道得详细一些。)

How was your trip? (你的旅行怎么样?)

I'm all ears. (我在认真地听呢。)

How was the meeting? (会开得怎么样?)

I'm listening. (继续说呀。 )

I'd like to hear the story.(我很想听听那件事。)

We had small talk. (我们只是闲聊一会儿。 )

How was the movie? (电影怎么样?)

Did you enjoy the play? (那部戏有意思吗?)

I want to talk about it now.(我想现在就谈谈那件事。)

Shoot! (说吧,说吧。 )

Let's talk in English(.咱们说英语吧。 )

Let's have a chat. (咱们聊会儿天吧! )

To the point, please. (抓重点的说。 )

How was your day? (今天过得怎么样?)

转换话题

Let's change the subject.(我们换个话题吧! )

Let's get back to the subject. (言归正传。)

I don't want to talk about it now.(我现在不想谈那件事。 )

Let's talk about it later. (那事儿以后再说吧。)

To change the subject...(另外我们说说…… )

Well, all joking aside,...(好了,玩笑就到此…… )

By the way,...(顺便提一下…… )

You were saying? (你刚才说什么来着? )

That reminds me.(啊,我想起来了。)

Let's stop talking.(别说了。 )

I've heard the story before. (那事儿我听过了。 )

Let's drop the subject. (这件事别再说了。 )

Don't say it so loud. (别那么大声说。)

下决心

I've decided.(我已经决定了。 )

It's up to you. (一切都看你的了。 )

You decide. (你决定吧!)

This is the important point.(这是关键性的一点。

This is my personal problem. (这是我个人的问题。)

It's a matter of life and death. (这是生死攸关的大事。 )

You're free to go or stay.(是去是留,随你。 )

There's no turning back.(已经无可挽回了。)

Let's play it by ear. (走一步看一步吧!(到时候再说吧!) )

I'm sure I can do it. (我确信我能做好。)

I'm still unable to decide what to do.(我仍然无法决定我该做什么。)

I'll follow her.(我跟着她。 )

Let's all get together and act as one.(我们拧成一股绳地去干。 )

I have to do it anyhow.( 反正,也得干。 )

It's now or never. (机不可失,时不再来。)

The sooner, the better. (越早越好。)

I'll take a chance. (碰碰运气看。)

Have more guts! (再拿出点勇气来。 )

Let's finish it somehow. (我们总得想办法完成。)

It's worth a try. (值得一试。 )

We must function as one mind and one body.(我们必须同心同德。)

You just wait. (你等着瞧吧。 )

It's all or nothing. (豁出去了。 )

THE END

 

 

 

第9 课 随意的谈话2011年05月13日 叶群记林彪谈话:把大拥大顺作总诀 得一人得天下2011年09月13日 2011年08月13日诱人的业绩释放空间2011年第32期 朱镕基会见美国财政部部长鲁宾时的谈话(1998年6月26日) 【英语口语8000句】随意的谈话:反问 李银桥:庐山会议后彭德怀拒与主席谈话引公愤2011年07月20日 最高人民法院、最高人民检察院关于执行《中华人民共和国刑法》确定罪名的补充规定(五) (2011年4月21日最高人民法院审判委员会第1520次会议、2011年4月13日最高人民检察院第十一届检察委员会第 2011年10月01日给你的机会不是机会 2011年第39期 亲爱的叮叮 第一天 *2011年2月20日 亲爱的叮叮 第三天 * 2011年2月22日 亲爱的叮叮 第五天 * 2011年2月24日 亲爱的叮叮 第八天 2011年 2月27日 轉載 澳門日報 2011 年 4 月 12 日 星期 二 第 - lilyli的文集 - ... 1980年李维汉与邓小平谈话:反封建只做了一半2011年08月16日 08:43 常用英语【随意谈话】 常用英语【随意谈话】 凤凰网读书2011年第9周十大好书2011年03月04日 17:00 转:齐塔人之声2011年3月13日第232期新闻简报 [口语8000句] 随意的谈话free talk 每日新闻:2011年9月13日 中华人民共和国资源税暂行条例 (1993年12月25日中华人民共和国国务院令第139号发布 根据2011年9月30日《国务院关于修改〈中华人民共和国资源税暂行条例〉的决定》 2011年07月30日最简单的方法发现最重要的问题2011年第30期 2011年09月10日简单的方法预判风险2011年第36期 2月20日的利比亚首都—《南都周刊》—2011年第7期—