贵州医科大学研究生院:越狱,比较经典的台词

来源:百度文库 编辑:九乡新闻网 时间:2024/04/29 14:01:40

1. Lincoln: Just have a little faith.

活得有信念点!

2. Abruzzi: I kneel only to God. Don't see him here.

我只向上帝下跪。他可不在这!

3. Abruzzi: Take my hand so we can put all this behind us.

握手言和,把以前的一切一笔勾销吧。

Does not a warm hand feel better than a cold shark?

温暖的手不比冷酷的人好得多吗?

4. Veronica: Michael, you are where you are because of your brother.

Michael: You are telling me he's where he is because of me.

Michael, 你能有今天都是因为你哥哥。

也就是说,他有今天也是因为我。

5. T-bag: You think you are the only one who feels betrayed? I…loved you, Susan. Real love... for the first time in my life... And then…and then what you do to me like that just throw me back into the dark and toss me out of the back door...I have sins in the past. But when I met you, the person, that one who did all the terrible things, he died. And I was reborn. By the grace of your love I was a new man, a better man. When you sent me here to this place with these people, you bring that dirty bastard right home.

你认为只有你觉得被人背叛了吗?我……曾经爱过你,Susan. 我生命中的第一次真爱。而你。。而你所做的,却是把我扫地出门,重新赶回黑暗之中。我过去是有过罪恶,但当我遇见你的那一刻,那个做尽坏事的人就已经死了,而我则获得了重生。在你爱情的光辉中,我成了一个新的人,一个更好的人。当你把我送进这里,与这些人为伍时,过去那个肮脏的罪人又将复活。

6.(电源切断后,空调罢工了,暴乱前。)

狱警:别像小孩一样,T-BAG,也不是很热!

T-BAG:Not that hot? 还不热?

 How about getting us to somewhere cooler, say, Africa?

把我们丢到凉快点的地方去怎么样,比如,非洲?

(指着个黑人说)Hey, this man was still white this morning!

嘿,早上这哥们还是个白人呢!

狱警:……

7. I believe in being part of the solution , not the problem.

我愿意做解决问题的途径,而不是问题本身。

8. Be the change you want to see in the world.

欲变世界,先变其身。(甘地)

10. I will not be cowed into forsaking my beliefs.

我不会因为被恐吓而放弃自己的信仰。

11.The only thing that matter is love, blood, family ……you.

惟一要谈的是爱、血缘和家庭……一切关乎于你。

12. There was not anything in the closet but fear.

橱柜里没有鬼魂,只有你自己的恐惧。

13. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

和你的朋友相比,你要更靠近你的敌人。

14. Michael Scofield 台词:

When I was young, I couldn't sleep at night, because I thought there was a monster in the closet. But my brother told me:There wasn't anything in the closet but fear.

That fear wasn't real. He said it wasn't made of anything. It was just air. Not even that. He said you just have to face it. You just have to open that door, and the monster would disappear. And here now, you face your fear, you open that door...and there's a hundred more doors behind it. And the monsters that are hiding behind them...are all real.

我小的时候晚上常常无法入眠,总觉得衣橱里有怪物在窥视我。我哥哥告诉我:门后面什么都没有,只有你的恐惧,那不是真实的,恐惧没有形态,它只是空气而已。他还说,你必须要面对它,打开那扇门,怪物就会消失不见了。然而在这里,你勇敢的面对恐惧,你打开那扇门,你仍然会有一百扇门需要打开,而且门后面的怪物是真实的。

15. You’re telling me you're just going to walk out of here and I’m never going to see it again.

别告诉我就这样走出去而我却再也看不到它了。(纹身艺术家对Michael的纹身赞不绝口)  

16.Sir, you have half million dollars cash in your bag. Don’t you think it would be better...?

银行职员:先生,你的包里已经有50万了,你不觉得...(赶紧闪)比较好么?

17. I’m telling you, the guard is the dirtiest thing in the whole place. The only difference between us and them is the badge.

告诉你吧,警卫是这里最肮脏的团伙,我们跟他们的唯一区别就是有没有徽章。

18. I’m looking for someone, guy named Lincoln Burrows.

 Why you want to see Burrows so bad anyhow?

Because he is my brother.

我在找一个叫Lincoln Burrows 的人。

为什么你这么想见这个叫Burrows的人?

因为他是我哥哥。