英语书法手写怎么练:丹 尼 男 孩

来源:百度文库 编辑:九乡新闻网 时间:2024/04/30 02:12:13
 
夜空题记
    一遍又一遍地聆听,一遍又一遍地感动......我知道这首将深情演绎到极致的曲子会侵入到我全身的每一个细胞,会让我把自己当成故事的主人公,会让我感动到心痛,今夜窗外月朗星稀,我的心情却被这一曲“丹尼男孩”淋得如此湿润。                                                                                                      

        

                                                                      丹 尼 男 孩

Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling               噢,丹尼男孩,风在呼唤。
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side              在一个一个的山谷间回荡。
The summer”s gone, and all the flowers are dying        冬日已经离去,花枝还是那么凋零。
tis you, tis you must go and I must bide.                        你要离去,而我只能等候。
But come ye back when summer”s in the meadow      等候夏天重回青青草地。
Or when the valley”s hushed and white with snow       或是山谷寒风呼啸披上银装。
tis I”ll be here in sunshine or in shadow                       我会在这儿一直等候,在阳光中或阴霾里。
Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so.                噢,丹尼,丹尼,我是如此爱你。
And if you come, when all the flowers are dying            如果你在花儿凋零的季节来临。
if I am dead, as dead I well may be                              我可能已经死去,是的,我也一样会死去。
I”ve wait your found the place where I am lying          我等你找到我安眠的地方。
And kneel and say an Avei there for me.                       向我祝福“阿门”。
And I shall hear, though soft you tread above me          我能听见你轻快的脚步声。
And all my dreams shall warm and sweeter be              它们使我的梦乡变得温暖和甜蜜。
Then you will leave and whisper that you love me          然后你悄悄离去,轻声说着我爱你。
and I shall sleep in peace until you come to me.             而我只是静静地躺在这儿,直到你来到我的身旁。
and I shall sleep in peace until you come to me.            我将静静地躺在这儿,直到你来到我的身旁。