英剧吧 鸟鸣 百度云:under the same sun

来源:百度文库 编辑:九乡新闻网 时间:2024/04/29 12:24:24
under the same sun I saw the morning,It was shattered by a gun 清晨,被一声枪响惊醒 
Heard a scream, saw him fall, no one cried 
一声惨叫,看到他倒下,却没有人哭泣 
I saw a mother 我看见一位母亲 
She was praying for her son 正为儿子祈祷 
Bring him back, let him live, don't let him die 
盼他回来,盼他活着,祈求不要死亡  Do you ever ask yourself? 你曾经问过自己吗? 
Is there a Heaven in the sky? 蓝天之上有天堂吗? 
Why can't we get it right? 为什么我们不能让这一切恢复正常?  'cause we all live under the same sun 因为我们生活在同一阳光下 
We all walk under the same moon 一起漫步在同一月光下 
Then why, why can't we live as one? 为什么,为什么我们不能有同样的生活?  I saw the evening,Fading shadows one by one 
夜晚,枯萎的影子一个接着一个 
We watch the lamb, lay down to the sacrifice 我们眼看着羔羊被当做祭品 
I saw the children 我看见孩子们 
The children of the sun 他们是太阳的孩子 
How they wept, how they bled, how they died 怎样哭泣,怎样流血,怎样死亡  Do you ever ask yourself? 你曾经问过自己吗? 
Is there a Heaven in the sky? 蓝天之上有天堂吗? 
Why can't we stop the fight? 我们为什么不能停止战争?  'cause we all live under the same sun 因为我们生活在同一阳光下 
We all walk under the same moon 一起漫步在同一月光下 
Then why, why can't we live as one 为什么,为什么我们不能有同样的生活?  Sometimes I think I'm going mad 有时我觉得我快要疯掉 
We're loosing all we had and no one seems to care 
我们所有人都已麻木而视而不见 
But in my heart it doesn't change 但在我心却没有改变 
We've got to rearrange and bring our world some love 
我们已经开始改变,开始给世界带来爱  music  And does it really matter? 这些都真正的要紧吗? 
If there's a heaven up above 如果没有天堂 
We sure could use some love 那么我们必须用我们的爱  'cause we all live under the same sky 因为我们生活在同一天空下 
We all look up at the same sky 我们都仰望着同一片蓝天 
Then why, why can't we live as one? 为什么,为什么我们不能有同样的生活? 
'cause we all live under the same sun 因为我们都生活在同一阳光下 
We all walk under the same moon 我们都漫步在统一月光下 
We all live under the same sky 我们都生活在同一蓝天下 
We all look up at the same stars 我们都仰望着同样的星光 
Then why, tell me why can't we live as one? 为什么,为什么我们不能有着同样的生活?