苏州天平山风景区攻略:背完这些,口语还有问题那就是我的错

来源:百度文库 编辑:九乡新闻网 时间:2024/04/29 11:58:33

 
2. I quit! 我不干了!
8. Hold on. 等一等。
14. So long. 再见。
15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?)
16. Allow me. 让我来。
25. My treat. 我请客
27. This way。 这边请。
30. Follow me. 跟我来。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!) 
33. I decline! 我拒绝! 
38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。
43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!
56. Count me on 算上我。
65. He is my age. 他和我同岁。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位? 
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间!
89. It's her field. 这是她的本行。
93. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。
100. I'll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的
115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜! 
122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
123. You have my word. 我保证。
125. Don't count on me.别指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 别上当!
144. Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球?
149. Don't give me that! 少来这套!
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。
157. It's going too far. 太离谱了。
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。
174. Move out of my way! 让开!
175. Time is running out. 没时间了。
178. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。
182. He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。 
187. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
195. You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。
196. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。 
198. Don't be so childish. 别这么孩子气。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答。
208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班车。
216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。
217. That's always the case. 习以为常了。
218. The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。 
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好!
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲?
222. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天气,是吗?
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累
238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。
240. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气!
243. First come first served. 先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。
249. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。
250. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔
252. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的钱
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了!
258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等于5。
264. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。
265. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。
267. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。
275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。
276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。
284. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。
285. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。
288. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。
289. They're in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服.
291. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么?
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高骛远。
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
299. You've got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的.
301. Did you enter the contest? 你参加比赛了吗?
303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做无益的后悔。
304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。
305. He owned himself defeated. 他承认自己失败了.
307. He strolls about the town. 他在镇上四处遛达。
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。 
311. I get hold of you at last. 我终于找到你了.
314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见。
316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想认识我的邻居。
317. I would like to check out. 我想结帐。
318. It has be come much cooler. 天气变得凉爽多了。 
320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。
324. That's the latest fashion. 这是最流行的款式。 
326. There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光灭了。
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。
340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虚度光阴。
342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的记忆力。
345. He is capable of any crime.他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。
354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸运舞伴啦!
356. No littering on the campus. 在校园内不准乱丢废物。
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一个好季节。
367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜欢跳什么舞?
369. A lost chance never returns. 错过的机会永不再来。
370. Don't let this get you down. 不要为此灰心丧气。
377. It's a friendly competition. 这是一场友谊赛。
378. It's very thoughtful of you. 你想得真周到。
384. Opportunity knocks but once. 机不可失,时不再来.
386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车
390. This is only the first half. 这才是上半场呢。
393. You really look sharp today. 你今天真漂亮。
395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核对一下。
396. Don't keep the truth from me. 别瞒着我事实真相。
398. He came to the point at once. 他一下子就说到了点子上。
399. He fell behind with his work. 他工作落后了。
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快乐的人。
402. He ran his horse up the hill. 他策马跑上小山。
410. I've got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了。
417. What you said was quite true. 你所说的完全符合事实。
419. Your life is your own affair. 你的生活是你自己的事。
420. All that glitters is not gold. 发闪光的不全是黄金。
425. He is in his everyday clothes. 他穿着平常的衣服。
426. He is taller than I by ahead. 他比我高一头。
430. I don't have any cash with me. 我身上没带现金。
431. I have been putting on weight. 我开始发胖了.
435. I've got to start working out. 我必须开始做健身运动了。
436. Japan is to the east of China. 日本在中国的东部。
440. Thanks for your flattering me. 多谢你的夸奖。
441. They charged the fault on him. 他们把过失归咎于他。
444. Truth is the daughter of time. 时间见真理。