赤裸特工国语中文字幕:品味现在 --- Relish the Moment

来源:百度文库 编辑:九乡新闻网 时间:2024/05/01 16:48:37

The Joy of Living-生活的乐趣

 

 

  Joy in living comes from having fine emotions, trusting them, giving them the freedom of a bird in the open. Joy in living can never be assumed as a pose, or put on from the outside as a mask. People who have this joy don not need to talk about it; they radiate it. They just live out their joy and let it splash its sunlight and glow into other lives as naturally as bird sings.

  We can never get it by working for it directly. It comes, like happiness, to those who are aiming at something higher. It is a byproduct of great, simple living. The joy of living comes from what we put into living, not from what we seek to get from it.

  生活之乐趣来源于良好的情绪,信赖这些情绪,并任由它们如同鸟儿高翔于天空般地自由自在。生活的乐趣是无法靠姿态摆出来的,也无法用戴上一张面具来伪装。 拥有这种乐趣的人们无需挂在嘴边,他们自然会焕发出快乐的气息。他们自己生活在快乐当中,也将这样的快乐自然而然地感染着他人,犹如是鸟儿就必将歌唱。

  直接追求生活的乐趣却只会使乐趣远离我们,它与幸福一样青睐胸有大志的人们。生活过得高雅、简单便会产生出乐趣。它是我们对生活的投入,而非所求。

 

 

诺言来的不容易

 

  诺言来的不容易Promise don't come easy--Caron Nightingale

  I should have known all along 我早该明白

  there was something wrong 我们之间出现了问题

  I just never read between the lines 我从来没有体会出你的弦外之音

  Then I woke up one day and found you on your way 于是有一天我醒来,发现你已离去

  Leaving nothing but my heart behind 只留下了我的心

  What can I do to make it up to you 我该如何补偿你呢

  Promises don't come easy 诺言来的不容易

  But tell me if there's a way to bring you back home to stay 告诉我是否有一种方法,可以让你回到我身边

  Well I'd promises anything to you 那样的话我愿向你承诺一切

  I've been walkin' around with my head hanging down 我四处游荡,脑袋低垂

  Wondrin' what I'm gonna do 不知如何是好

  'Cause when you walked out that door,I knew I needed you more 因为当你走出门去,我知道我需要你

  Than to take a chance on losing you 而不愿失去你

  What can I do to make it up to you 我该如何补偿你呢

  Promises don't come easy 承诺不是轻易作出的

  You know I've made up my mind to make it work this time 告诉我是否有一种方法,可以让你回到我身边

  That's the promise that I give to you 那么我愿向你承诺一切

  You never thought I loved you 你过去从不觉得我爱你

  I guess you never thought I cared 你大概也觉得我不在乎吧

  I was just too proud to say it out loud 但我只不过是太矜持而无法大声表白

  Now I know, to let my feelings go (so tell me) 现在我知道应该让情感释放(告诉我)

  What can I do to make it up to you 我该如何补偿你呢

  Promises don't come easy 承诺不是轻易做出的

  You know I've made up my mind to make it work this time 我已下定决心,这次一定可以

  That's the promise I can give to you 这就是我可以给你的承诺

 

 

 

 

Relish the Moment-品味现在

 

 

  Tucked away in our subconsciousness is an idyllic vision. We see ourselves on a long trip that spans the continent. We are travelling by train. Out the windows, we drink in the passing scene of cars on nearby highways, of children waving on a crossing, of cattle grazing on a distant hillside, of smoke pouring from a power plant, of row upon row of corn and wheat, of flatlands and valleys, of mountains and rolling hillsides, of city skylines and village halls. But the uppermost in our minds is the final destination. On a certain day at a certain hour, we will pull into the station. Bands will be playing and flags waving. Once we reach there, so many wonderful dreams will come true and the pieces of our lives will be fit together like a completed jigsaw puzzle. How restlessly we pace the aisles, damning the minutes loitering, waiting, waiting, waiting for the station. "When we reach the station, that will be it", we cry. "When I'm 18", "When I buy a new 450SL Mercedes Benz", "When I put my last kid through collage", "When I have paid off the mortgage", "When I get a promotion", "When I reach the age of the retirement, I shall live happily ever after." Sooner or later, we must realize that there is no station, no one place to arrive at once and for all. The true joy of life is the trip. The station is only a dream. It constantly outdistances us. "Relish the moment" is a good motto, especially when coupled withe the Psalm 118:24:"This is the day which the Lord hath made, we will rejoice and be glad in it." It isn't the burdens of today that drive men mad. It is the regrets over yesterday and the fear of tommorrow. Reget and fear are twin thieves who rob us of today. So stop pacing the aisles and counting the miles. Instead, climb more mountains, eat more icecreams, go barefoot more often, swim more rivers, watch more sunsets, laugh more and cry less. Life must be lived as we go along. Then the station will come soon enough.

  我们的潜意识里藏着一派田园诗般的风光!我们仿佛身处一次横贯大陆的漫漫旅程之中!乘着火车,我们领略着窗外流动的景色:附近高速公路上奔驰的汽车、十字路口处招手的孩童、远山上吃草的牛群、源源不断地从电厂排放出的烟尘、一片片的玉米和小麦、平原与山谷、群山与绵延的丘陵、天空映衬下城市的轮廓,以及乡间的庄园宅第!

  然而我们心里想得最多的却是最终的目的地!在某一天的某一时刻,我们将会抵达进站!迎接我们的将是乐队和飘舞的彩旗!一旦到了那儿,多少美梦将成为现实,我们的生活也将变得完整,如同一块理好了的拼图!可是我们现在在过道里不耐烦地踱来踱去,咒骂火车的拖拖拉拉!我们期待着,期待着,期待着火车进站的那一刻!

  "当我们到站的时候,一切就都好了!"我们呼喊着!"当我18岁的时候!""当我有了一辆新450SL奔驰的时候!""当我供最小的孩子念完大学的时候!""当我偿清贷款的时候!""当我官升高任的时候!""当我到了退休的时候,就可以从此过上幸福的生活啦!"

  可是我们终究会认识到人生的旅途中并没有车站,也没有能够"一到永逸"的地方!生活的真正乐趣在于旅行的过程,而车站不过是个梦,它始终遥遥领先于我们!

  真正令人发疯的不是今日的负担,而是对昨日的悔恨及对明日的恐惧!悔恨与恐惧是一对孪生窃贼,将今天从你我身边偷走!

  那么就不要在过道里徘徊吧,别老惦记着你离车站还有多远!何不换一种活法,将更多的高山攀爬,多吃点儿冰淇淋甜甜嘴巴,经常光着脚板儿溜达,在更多的河流里畅游,多看看夕阳西下,多点欢笑哈哈,少让泪水滴答!生活得一边过一边瞧!车站就会很快到达!

 

 

生活的忠告-Words to Live by

 

 

  I'll give you some advice about life.给你生活的忠告

  Eat more roughage;多吃些粗粮;

  Do more than others expect you to do and do it pains;给别人比他们期望的更多,并用心去做;

  Remember what life tells you;熟记生活告诉你的一切;

  Don't take to heart every thing you hear. Don't spend all that you have. Don't sleep as long as you want;不要轻信你听到的每件事,不要花光你的所有,不要想睡多久就睡多久;

  Whenever you say" I love you", please say it honestly;无论何时说"我爱你",请真心实意;

  Whenever you say" I'm sorry", please look into the other person's eyes;无论何时说"对不起",请看对方的眼睛;

  Fall in love at first sight;相信一见钟情;

  Don't neglect dreams;请不要忽视梦想;

  Love deeply and ardently, even if there is pain, but this is the way to make your life complete;深情热烈地爱,也许会受伤,但这是使人生完整的唯一方法;

  Find a way to settle, not to dispute;用一种明确的方法解决争议,不要冒犯;

  Never judge people by their appearance;永远不要以貌取人;

  Speak slowly, but think quickly;慢慢地说,但要迅速地想;

  When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and say, "Why do you want to know?"当别人问你不想回答的问题时,笑着说:"你为什么想知道?"

  Remember that the man who can shoulder the most risk will gain the deepest love and the supreme accomplishment;记住:那些敢于承担最大风险的人才能得到最深的爱和最大的成就;

  Call you mother on the phone. If you can't, you may think of her in your heart;给妈妈打电话,如果不行,至少在心里想着她;

  When someone sneezes say, "God bless you";当别人打喷嚏时,说一声"上帝保佑";

  If you fail, don't forget to learn your lesson;如果你失败了,千万别忘了汲取教训;

  Remember the three " respects" .Respect yourself, respect others, stand on dignity and pay attention to your behavior;记住三个"尊": 尊重你自己; 尊重别人; 保持尊严, 对自己的行为负责;

  Don't let a little dispute break up a great friendship;不要让小小的争端损毁了一场伟大的友谊;

  Whenever you find your wrongdoing, be quick with reparation!无论何时你发现自己做错了,竭尽所能去弥补;动作要快!

  Whenever you make a phone call smile when you pick up the phone, because someone can feel it!无论什么时候打电话,摘起话筒的时候请微笑,因为对方能感觉到!

  Marry a person who likes talking; because when you get old, you'll find that chatting to be a great advantage;找一个你爱聊的人结婚;因为年纪大了后,你会发觉喜欢聊天是一个人最大的优点;

  Find time for yourself.找点时间,单独呆会儿;

  Life will change what you are but not who you are;欣然接受改变,但不要摒弃你的个人理念;

  Remember that silence is golden;记住:沉默是金;

  Read more books and watch less television;多看点书,少看点电视;

  Live a noble and honest life. Reviving past times in your old age will help you to enjoy your life again;过一种高尚而诚实的生活。当你年老时回想起过去,你就能再一次享受人生。

  Trust God, but don't forget to lock the door;相信上帝,但是别忘了锁门;

  The harmonizing atmosphere of a family is valuable;家庭的融洽氛围是难能可贵的;

  Try your best to let family harmony flow smoothly;尽你的能力让家平顺和谐;

  When you quarrel with a close friend, talk about the main dish, don't quibble over the appetizers;当你和你的亲近的少吵嘴时候,试着就事论事,不要扯出那些陈芝麻、烂谷子的事;

  You cannot hold onto yesterday;不要摆脱不了昨天;

  Figure out the meaning of someone's words;多注意言下之意;

  Share your knowledge to continue a timeless tradition;和别人分享你的知识,那才是永恒之道;

  Treat our earth in a friendly way,don't fool around with mother nature;善待我们的地球,不要愚弄自然母亲;

  Do the thing you should do;做自己该做的事;

  Don't trust a lover who kisses you without closing their eyes;不要相信接吻时从不闭眼的伴侣;

  Go to a place you've never been to every year.每年至少去一个你从没去过的地方。

  If you earn much money,the best way to spend it is on charitable deeds while you are alive;如果你赚了很多钱,在活着的时候多行善事,这是你能得到的最好回报;

  Remember,not all the best harvest is luck;记住有时候,不是最好的收获也是一种好运;

  Understand rules completely and change them reasonably;深刻理解所有的规则,合理地更新他们;

  Remember,the best love is to love others unconditionally rather than make demands on them;记住,最好的爱存在于对别人的爱胜于对别人的索求这上;

  Comment on the success you have attained by looking in the past at the target you wanted to achieve most;回头看看你发誓取得的目标,然后评价你到底有多成功;

  In love and cooking,you must give 100% effort……but expect little appreciation;无论是烹饪不是爱情,都用百分之百的负责态度对待,但是不要乞求太多的回报。

 

 

英语散文:母爱的真谛-永远不后悔

 

  Time is running out for my friend. While we are sitting at lunch she casually mentions she and her husband are thinking of starting a family. "We're taking a survey,"she says, half-joking. "Do you think I should have a baby?"

  "It will change your life," I say, carefully keeping my tone neutral. "I know,"she says, "no more sleeping in on weekends, no more spontaneous holidays..."

  But that's not what I mean at all. I look at my friend, trying to decide what to tell her. I want her to know what she will never learn in childbirth classes. I want to tell her that the physical wounds of child bearing will heal, but becoming a mother will leave her with an emotional wound so raw that she will be vulnerable forever.

  I consider warning her that she will never again read a newspaper without thinking: "What if that had been MY child?" That every plane crash, every house fire will haunt her. That when she sees pictures of starving children, she will wonder if anything could be worse than watching your child die. I look at her carefully manicured nails and stylish suit and think that no matter how sophisticated she is, becoming a mother will reduce her to the primitive level of a bear protecting her cub.

  I feel I should warn her that no matter how many years she has invested in her career, she will be professionally derailed by motherhood. She might arrange for child care, but one day she will be going into an important business meeting, and she will think her baby's sweet smell. She will have to use every ounce of discipline to keep from running home, just to make sure her child is all right.

  I want my friend to know that every decision will no longer be routine. That a five-year-old boy's desire to go to the men's room rather than the women's at a restaurant will become a major dilemma. The issues of independence and gender identity will be weighed against the prospect that a child molester may be lurking in the lavatory. However decisive she may be at the office, she will second-guess herself constantly as a mother.

  Looking at my attractive friend, I want to assure her that eventually she will shed the added weight of pregnancy, but she will never feel the same about herself. That her own life, now so important, will be of less value to her once she has a child. She would give it up in a moment to save her offspring, but will also begin to hope for more years—not to accomplish her own dreams—but to watch her children accomplish theirs.

  I want to describe to my friend the exhilaration of seeing your child learn to hit a ball. I want to capture for her the belly laugh of a baby who is touching the soft fur of a dog for the first time. I want her to taste the joy that is so real it hurts.

  My friend's look makes me realize that tears have formed in my eyes. "You'll never regret it," I say finally. Then, squeezing my friend's hand, I offer a prayer for her and me and all of the mere mortal women who stumble their way into this holiest of callings.

  时光任苒,朋友已经老大不小了。我们坐在一起吃饭的时候,她漫不经心地提到她和她的丈夫正考虑要小孩。“我们正在做一项调查,”她半开玩笑地说。“你觉得我应该要个小孩吗?”

  “他将改变你的生活。”我小心翼翼地说道,尽量使语气保持客观。“这我知道。”她答道,“周末睡不成懒觉,再也不能随心所欲休假了……”

  但我说的绝非这些。我注视着朋友,试图整理一下自己的思绪。我想让她知道她永远不可能在分娩课上学到的东西。我想让她知道:分娩的有形伤疤可以愈合,但是做母亲的情感伤痕却永远如新,她会因此变得十分脆弱。

  我想告诫她:做了母亲后,每当她看报纸时就会情不自禁地联想:“如果那件事情发生在我的孩子身上将会怎样啊!”每一次飞机失事、每一场住宅火灾都会让她提心吊胆。看到那些忍饥挨饿的孩子们的照片时,她会思索:世界上还有什么比眼睁睁地看着自己的孩子饿死更惨的事情呢?我打量着她精修细剪的指甲和时尚前卫的衣服,心里想到:不管她打扮多么考究,做了母亲后,她会变得像护崽的母熊那样原始而不修边幅。

  我觉得自己应该提醒她,不管她在工作上投入了多少年,一旦做了母亲,工作就会脱离常规。她自然可以安排他人照顾孩子,但说不定哪天她要去参加一个非常重要的商务会议,却忍不住想起宝宝身上散发的甜甜乳香。她不得不拼命克制自己,才不致于为了看看孩子是否安然无羔而中途回家。

  我想告诉朋友,有了孩子后,她将再也不能按照惯例做出决定。在餐馆,5岁的儿子想进男厕而不愿进女厕将成为摆在她眼前的一大难题:她将在两个选择之间权衡一番:尊重孩子的独立和性别意识,还是让他进男厕所冒险被潜在的儿童性骚扰者侵害?任凭她在办公室多么果断,作为母亲,她仍经常事后后悔自己当时的决定。

  注视着我的这位漂亮的朋友,我想让她明确地知道,她最终会恢复到怀孕前的体重,但是她对自己的感觉已然不同。她现在视为如此重要的生命将随着孩子的诞生而变得不那么宝贵。为了救自己的孩子,她时刻愿意献出自己的生命。但她也开始希望多活一些年头,不是为了实现自己的梦想,而是为了看着孩子们美梦成真。

  我想向朋友形容自己看到孩子学会击球时的喜悦之情。我想让她留意宝宝第一次触摸狗的绒毛时的捧腹大笑。我想让她品尝快乐,尽管这快乐真实得令人心痛。

  朋友的表情让我意识到自己已经是热泪盈眶。“你永远不会后悔,”我最后说。然后紧紧地握住朋友的手,为她、为自己、也为每一位艰难跋涉、准备响应母亲职业神圣的召唤的平凡女性献上自己的祈祷