肯德基客服投诉:天底下最麻烦的东西--男人

来源:百度文库 编辑:九乡新闻网 时间:2024/04/28 18:17:02

引用 天底下最麻烦的东西--男人

 

Men are hard to pleased.

男人很难取悦。

The problem with guys:

男人的问题是:

If you treat him nicely, he says you are in love with him;

如果你对他好,他说你爱上他了;

If you don't, he says you are pround.

如果你对他不好,他说你高傲。

If you dreass nicely, he says you are trying to lure him;

如果你穿得很漂亮,他说你企图诱惑他;

If you don;t, he says you are from kampunc.

如果不,他则说你是从乡下来的。

If you argue with him, he says you are stubborn;

如果你跟他理论,他说你固执;

If you keep quiet, he says you have no brains.

如果你沉默无语,他说你猪头无脑!

If you are smarter than him, he'll lose face;

如果你比他聪明,他会丢脸没面;

if he's smarter than you, he is great, but you are fool.

如果他比你聪明,他好棒,而你是个笨蛋。

If you don't love him, he tries to possess you;

如果你不爱他,他老想拥有你;

If you love him, he will try to leave you.

如果你爱他,试着离开你。

If you tell him your problem, he says your troublesome;

如果你告诉他你的问题,他说你麻烦死了;

If you don't, he says that you don't trust him.

如果没告诉他,他说你不信任他。

If you scold him, you are like a cares to him;

如果你责骂他,你就好像他的奶妈;

If he scolds you, it is because he cares for you.

如果他骂你,却是因为他关心你。

If you beak your promise, you can not be trusted;

如果你没守承诺,你不可信;

If he breaks his, he is forced to do so.

如果他违背承诺,他是逼不得已。

If you smoke, you are a bad girl;

如果你抽烟,你是坏女孩;

If he smokes, he is a gentleman.

如果他抽烟,他是个绅士。

If you do well in your exams, he says it is luck'

如果你考试考得好,他说是运气好;

If he dose well, it is brains.

如果他考得好,他说是实力。

If you hurt him, you are cruel;

如果你伤害他,你很残忍;

If he hurts you, you are too sentiitive! so hard to please.

如果他伤害你,是你太敏感而且很难讨好你。

If you send this to guys, they will swear that't it is not true;

如果你将这文章寄给男人, 他们会发誓这不是真的;

But if you don't, they say you are selfish.

如果你不寄给他们看,他们会说你自私。

So send this to guys out there anyway, also send it to girls, gives them some laughter.

所以快寄给他们吧,同时也寄给女生,撩博她们笑笑。