陶瓷笔洗:人人说英语:如何表达同意与反对

来源:百度文库 编辑:九乡新闻网 时间:2024/04/26 05:42:21

人人说英语:如何表达同意与反对

http://www.sina.com.cn   2010年12月17日 17:05   新浪教育

  1. 的确如此。It sure is。

  = Sure。

  A: This city is really comfortable to live in。

  在这个城市生活很舒适。

  B: It sure is。

  的确如此。

  2. 我也这样认为。I think so. = I believe so。

  = I suppose so。

  A: The girl is quite cute。

  这个女孩很可爱。

  B: I think so。

  我也这样认为。

  ★ suppose [sE5pEuz] v. 认为 , 猜想

  3. 我同意。I agree。

  ○ I agree with you. 我同意你。 ○ I am for it. 我赞同你。

  A: We should go now. The time is too limited。

  我们得走了。时间太紧了 。

  B: I agree. 我同意。

  4. 我非常同意。I couldn’t agree more。

  A: We need more practice。

  我们需要更多的实践。

  B: I couldn’t agree more。

  我非常同意。

  5. 在这一点上我同意你的看法。I agree with you on this point。

  = I’m with you there。

  ● agree with sb。“同意某人的观点、看法”

  6. 我当然同意这个观点。I certainly agree on this opinion. A: The film is moving。

  电影很感人。

  B: I certainly agree on this opinion。

  我当然同意这个观点。

  7. 我完全同意。I agree totally. ○ I’m all for it. 我十分赞同。

  8. 那正是我想说的。That’s just what I was going to say. ○ That’s exactly what I had in mind。

  这正是我所想的。

  9. 我觉得那样很好。That’s fine with me. ○ Sounds like a good idea. 听起来不错。

  A: How about going to the cinema?

  去看电影怎么样?

  B: That’s fine with me。

  我觉得那样很好。

  10. 没错儿。I guess you’re right。

  A: I think she’s a nice woman。

  我认为她人很好。

  B: I guess you’re right. 没错儿。

  11. 那正是我的想法。That’s exactly my own idea. = I’m of exactly the same idea。

  12. 很好!Great!

  A: How about this suggestion?

  这个建议怎么样?

  B: Great! 很好!

  13. 好主意!What a good idea! ○ That’s a wonderful idea! 这个主意好极了!

  14. 我认为这是正确的。I suppose that’s true。

  A: Don’t you think husbands should obey their wives?

  你不认为丈夫应该听从妻子的吗?

  B: I suppose that’s true, or there won’t be peace at home。

  我认为这是正确的,不然家里难有安宁。

  ★ obey [E5bei] v. 服从,顺从15. 的确是这样。Exactly. A: A nice weather! 天气不错! B: Exactly. 的确是这样。

  ■ 肯定对方说的话时使用。

  16. 我觉得这行得通。I think it will work。

  ○ I think it’s all right. 我觉得这样可以。 05

  17. 我觉得她的决定是对的。It’s my feeling that she’s made the right decision。

  A: What do you think of Jane’s choice?

  你觉得简的选择怎么样?

  B: It’s my feeling that she’s made the right decision。

  我觉得她的决定是对的。

  18. 那就行了。That’s fair。

  A: How about my doing the dishes next time?

  下次我洗碗怎么样?

  B: That’s fair. 那就行了。

  19. 我无任何异议。I can’t object to it。

  = I don’t have any objection to it. ○ No problem here. 这儿没问题。 ● object to“反对”

  ★ objection [Eb5??ekFEn] n. 反对,异议

  20. 我与你想法一样。I really feel for you. ○ I see what you mean. 我了解你的意思。

  21. 别犯傻了!Don’t be so silly!

  A: Let’s skip tomorrow’s classes and go shopping, OK?

  咱们明天不去上课,去逛街怎么样?

  B: Don’t be so silly! Mr. Brown will be mad about us。

  别犯傻了!布朗先生会气疯的。

  22. 你在开玩笑吧?Are you kidding?

  ○ You must be joking. 你在开玩笑吧。 ○ You can’t be serious. 你不是认真的吧。

  ■ 表示质疑,不相信对方的话。

  23. 那是不可能的。That’s out of the question。

  = That’s quite impossible。

  A: Can you lend me some money?

  能借我点儿钱吗?

  B: That’s out of the question. 那是不可能的。 ● out of the question“不可能”

  24. 我绝对不赞同你的观点。I can’t agree with you at all. ○ I disagree completely. 我完全不同意。

  ★ completely [kEm5pli:tli] ad. 完全地

  25. 我可不这样认为。I wouldn’t say that。

  A: They’ re very good friends, aren’t they?

  他们是好朋友,不是吗?

  B: I wouldn’t say that. They seem to be on good terms but actually they always

  speak ill of each other。

  我可不这样认为。他们看起来好像关系不错,但是背后经常互相说坏话。 ● on good terms“关系好,和睦”

  ● speak ill of“说坏话”

  26. 你错了。You’ve got that wrong. ○ You’ve got it all wrong. 你全搞错了。

  27. 我不能赞成。I’m afraid I can’t give my approval。

  ○ I’m afraid I have different opinions。

  我想我有不同的意见。

  ★ approval [E5pru:vEl] n. 赞成,承认

  28. 我不能同意。I can’t agree. A: I think we should go at once。

  我觉得我们应该马上就走。 B: I can’t agree. 我不能同意。

  29. 抱歉,我不赞同。Sorry, but I can’t go along with you. ○ I wish I could agree with you。

  Section

  我真希望我能赞成你的看法。

  ● go along with“赞成,同意”

  30. 我和你们的想法不一样。I don’t see eye to eye with you。

  A: We’re satisfied with our design。

  我们对我们的设计很满意。

  B: I don’t see eye to eye with you。

  我和你们的想法不一样。

  31. 我无法相信。I can’t buy that。

  = I can’t believe that。

  ○ That doesn’t make sense. 那不合乎道理。

  ■ 外国人用“buy”来表示“买账,领情,相信”等意思。

  32. 那行不通。It won’t work。

  A: It’s a good idea. 这真是个好主意。 B: I think it won’t work. 我觉得那行不通。

  33. 我不想反对你的观点。I hate to disagree with you. A: I think grammar is very important for students. 我认为语法对学生非常重要。 B: I hate to disagree with you, but I still think listening and speaking are most useful. 我不想反对你的观点,可是我还是认为听说技巧对学生是最有用的。

  ■ 这里用“hate”有遗憾的意思,但是遗憾归遗憾,意见不统一就是不统一。

  34. 算了吧。Let’s not。

  A: Let’s go shopping. 我们去逛街吧。 B: Let’s not. 算了吧。

  35. 我反对这个决定。I really disapprove of this decision。

  = I’m against this decision。

  ★ disapprove [7?isE5pru:v] v. 不赞成

  36. 馊主意。Bad idea。

  A: I decide to quit school and find a job. 我决定辍学找工作。 B: Bad idea. 馊主意。

  37. 我想你大错特错了。I think you’re absolutely wrong。

  A: David works very hard. 大卫工作非常努力。

  B: I think you’re absolutely wrong. 我想你大错特错了。

  38. 不是那样的。Not really。

  A: You must be tired. 你一定很累了。 B: Not really. 不是那样的。

  39. 我想你是疯了。I think you’re crazy. = I think you’re out of mind。

  40. 你的话毫无道理。You don’t have a leg to stand on。

  = You haven’t got a leg to stand on。

  ■ not have a leg to stand on表示“论据不充分,站不住脚,无立足点”。

.pb{}.pb textarea{font-size:14px; margin:10px; font-family:"宋体"; background:#FFFFEE; color:#000066}.pb_t{line-height:30px; font-size:14px; color:#000; text-align:center;}/* 分页 */.pagebox{overflow:hidden; zoom:1; font-size:12px; font-family:"宋体",sans-serif;}.pagebox span{float:left; margin-right:2px; overflow:hidden; text-align:center; background:#fff;}.pagebox span a{display:block; overflow:hidden; zoom:1; _float:left;}.pagebox span.pagebox_pre_nolink{border:1px #ddd solid; width:53px; height:21px; *height:23px; line-height:21px; text-align:center; color:#999; cursor:default;}.pagebox span.pagebox_pre{color:#3568b9; height:23px;}.pagebox span.pagebox_pre a,.pagebox span.pagebox_pre a:visited,.pagebox span.pagebox_next a,.pagebox span.pagebox_next a:visited{border:1px #9aafe5 solid; color:#3568b9; text-decoration:none; text-align:center; width:53px; cursor:pointer; height:21px; *height:23px; line-height:21px;}.pagebox span.pagebox_pre a:hover,.pagebox span.pagebox_pre a:active,.pagebox span.pagebox_next a:hover,.pagebox span.pagebox_next a:active{color:#363636; border:1px #2e6ab1 solid;}.pagebox span.pagebox_num_nonce{padding:0 8px; height:23px; line-height:23px; color:#fff; cursor:default; background:#296cb3; font-weight:bold;}.pagebox span.pagebox_num{color:#3568b9; height:23px;}.pagebox span.pagebox_num a,.pagebox span.pagebox_num a:visited{border:1px #9aafe5 solid; color:#3568b9; text-decoration:none; padding:0 8px; cursor:pointer; height:21px; *height:23px; line-height:21px;}.pagebox span.pagebox_num a:hover,.pagebox span.pagebox_num a:active{border:1px #2e6ab1 solid;color:#363636;}.pagebox span.pagebox_num_ellipsis{color:#393733; width:22px; background:none; line-height:23px;}.pagebox span.pagebox_next_nolink{border:1px #ddd solid; width:53px; height:21px; *height:23px; line-height:21px; text-align:center; color:#999; cursor:default;}.pb{}.pb textarea{font-size:14px; margin:10px; font-family:"宋体"; background:#FFFFEE; color:#000066}.pb_t{line-height:30px; font-size:14px; color:#000; text-align:center;}/* 分页 */.pagebox{overflow:hidden; zoom:1; font-size:12px; font-family:"宋体",sans-serif;}.pagebox span{float:left; margin-right:2px; overflow:hidden; text-align:center; background:#fff;}.pagebox span a{display:block; overflow:hidden; zoom:1; _float:left;}.pagebox span.pagebox_pre_nolink{border:1px #ddd solid; width:53px; height:21px; *height:23px; line-height:21px; text-align:center; color:#999; cursor:default;}.pagebox span.pagebox_pre{color:#3568b9; height:23px;}.pagebox span.pagebox_pre a,.pagebox span.pagebox_pre a:visited,.pagebox span.pagebox_next a,.pagebox span.pagebox_next a:visited{border:1px #9aafe5 solid; color:#3568b9; text-decoration:none; text-align:center; width:53px; cursor:pointer; height:21px; *height:23px; line-height:21px;}.pagebox span.pagebox_pre a:hover,.pagebox span.pagebox_pre a:active,.pagebox span.pagebox_next a:hover,.pagebox span.pagebox_next a:active{color:#363636; border:1px #2e6ab1 solid;}.pagebox span.pagebox_num_nonce{padding:0 8px; height:23px; line-height:23px; color:#fff; cursor:default; background:#296cb3; font-weight:bold;}.pagebox span.pagebox_num{color:#3568b9; height:23px;}.pagebox span.pagebox_num a,.pagebox span.pagebox_num a:visited{border:1px #9aafe5 solid; color:#3568b9; text-decoration:none; padding:0 8px; cursor:pointer; height:21px; *height:23px; line-height:21px;}.pagebox span.pagebox_num a:hover,.pagebox span.pagebox_num a:active{border:1px #2e6ab1 solid;color:#363636;}.pagebox span.pagebox_num_ellipsis{color:#393733; width:22px; background:none; line-height:23px;}.pagebox span.pagebox_next_nolink{border:1px #ddd solid; width:53px; height:21px; *height:23px; line-height:21px; text-align:center; color:#999; cursor:default;}