讨厌万宝贤:双语 诗歌:假如我能留住彩虹

来源:百度文库 编辑:九乡新闻网 时间:2024/04/26 00:56:48
                                                     双语 诗歌:假如我能留住彩虹 

 

                                                If I could catch a rainbow         如果我能留住彩虹


                                                I would do it just for you    我将只为你一个人挽留


                                                And share with its beauty    在你感到忧伤的日子


                                                On the days you’re feeling blue.    与你分享它的美丽


                                                If I could build a mountain    如果我能建造大山


                                                You could call your very own    你尽可把它当成你自己的


                                                A place to find serenity    体验宁静的空间


                                                A place to be alone.    独处的地方


                                                If I could take your troubles    如果我能带走你的烦恼


                                                I would toss them into the sea    我会把它们通通扔进大海


                                                But all these things I’m finding    然而我发现所有这些事情


                                                Are impossible for me.    我都无能为力


                                                I cannot build a mountain    我建不成一座大山


                                                Or catch a rainbow fair    也留不住彩虹的美丽


                                                But let me be what I know best    就让我做你最好的朋友吧


                                                A friend that’s always there.   永远与你相伴