肝不好牙出血吗:《Forever at your feet》(永远追随)

来源:百度文库 编辑:九乡新闻网 时间:2024/03/29 15:37:56



',1)">

Oh Susanna 这是一位在加拿大长大的美国女子 音乐风格游走在民谣 乡村音乐之间的 Oh Susanna,原名:Suzie Ungerleider 。《Forever at your feet(永远追随)》选自她在2001年发行的《 Sleepy Little Sailor 》专辑.
下雨了,人散了,心灰了,眼泪模糊了我的眼睛……
 
Forever at your feet(永远追随)
 
下载
 
A boat that makes for rain·····风和雨
A briar grows in twain with roses·····在风中行走,
Come to rid·····前进又后退,
Forever at your feet·····裹了裹身上的风衣,
Glass and pinch of breast·····感受着那抚过面庞的手;
Knocking at my tray·····在雨中行走,
While leave on ·····走走又停停,
Please take me home my long to leave·····随手扔掉了伞,
Forever at your feet·····感受着雨滴落的感觉;
And I hope that you won’t mind, my dear·····风的感觉很疯狂,
When you see my eyes are lie, my dear·····雨的感觉很悲伤,
It’s because I avoided all these of you·····风的语言很没落,
All your kisses, sweeter than mint·····雨的语言很无奈;
And touch them·····我走在风里,
Softer than sea·····随着风而前进又后退,
Oh, treasure·····在风中摇摆不定我那无助的身躯;
I would be~~~·····我走在雨里,
Forever at your feet·····随着雨儿感受那天地,
And I hope that you won’t mind, my dear·····疯狂滴落的雨让人冰冷无比;
When you see my eyes are lie, my dear·····何时我可以变成风?
It’s because I avoided all these of you·····在那天地间自由的飘逸?
All your kisses, sweeter than mint·····何时我可以变成雨?
And touch them·····以流水的形式游遍这天地?
Softer than sea·····可惜我不是风,
Oh, treasure·····可惜我不是雨,
I would be~~~·····所以我只能做梦,
Forever at your feet·····然后用梦去寻找那无尽的幻想......
制作:浪迹天涯